main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY B-Mets Game: HELP!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TreborGahKor, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, so to make a long story short. The B-Mets have scheduled us for a game on June 28th and the Binghamton FanForce desperately needs your help! The game has been heavily advertised adn the B-Mets are going to be unable to change the date. We are already going to be short SEVERAL members due to surgery and a wedding going on that weekend for Bob. Right now we are putting out an all points bulletin for any help for anyone who can make the game. The game starts around 7 p.m. Any and all help from any Star Wars costuming groups would be greatly appreciated. We know this is last minute, it was due to a clerical error within the group. Please contact me ASAP if you can attend the event either here on the boards or at my email at: robertcrissman@musician.org.

Not to quote a movie, but "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!"

2. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    I know, I have a friend coming to visit from Texas that weekend too. Aggghhh. Oh well, guess she'll have to be dragged to a Mets game.

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    As I mentioned on the Rochester forums, we've already committed to an event in Buffalo that evening.

Do you have anyone who can attend?
    If not, I would think the B-Mets would rather cancel the event that continue on with only 1 character able to appear.

If you're still going through with it, I can try to ask if any 501st from northern PA would be able to lend support, but they already have an event that day as well.

~Doc_Bev

4. JediMasterWesty

JediMasterWesty Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2007
    so far we have 4-6 people for the mets from Binghamton including 2-3 extra people to run the tables. I think at this point rescheduling is bad cause they already started advertising us being there. We may just have to tie people up and make them wear outfits to fill out our numbers lol

5. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    OK then - 4-6 is much better than the one I was picturing.

I sent a PM to Garrison Carida's event coordinator. As I said, they do already have an event that day, but I'll let you know what I hear back.

~Doc_Bev

6. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    thanks for the help. :)

7. TheBothanJedi

TheBothanJedi Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2004
    Hi, I'm the president of the Long Island FF.

What exactly is the event that you are doing with the B-Mets?

If you can give me some info I'll bring this up to the other members of my club at our next meeting. I can't promise you anything, but I'll see if anyone would be willing to make the trek up to Binghamton for the event.

--Dan, President FF LI

8. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    PM Treborgahkor, he can give you details.

Thanks! :)

9. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    I sent a PM to them already. Thanks Celine

10. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    okay, what's up with these boards? appear to be malfunctioning.

11. TreborGahKor

Nov 14, 2005
    I have had no problems with the board. Send me an email and elaborate....

12. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    Don't worry. It was only acting weird that one day. I'm chalking it off to a computer glitch.

I think the BMets seemed to go pretty well, even with the short notice.:D

I felt sorry for JeffVader though. Black armour. Humidity. Ugggghhhh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.