main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Baby Fett is here!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by catz44, May 13, 2008.

1. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Her or the House? [face_thinking]

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
  3. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    Time goes by so quickly!
    Abigail is walking now its somewhere between Frankinstein and a Zombie....stiff legged and has her arms out often for balance. Today alone we have had 4 falls with bonks on the head.....poor baby. Most of the time she just gets back up and starts over. There might be effects from it later though.
    Her new favorite game is well....fetch, she brings me a toy then goes and gets it often I will set it down and she gets it again. She loves the kitties (surprised?) although isnt very kind to them yet, caught her dragging one them by the tail the other day, stupid cat just let her. We are working on gentle and how to treat kitties.
    She has just begun having tantrum when she is taken away from something or if something is taken away from her, luckly for now its a short scream/cry and then she is over it. I fear with her temper the "best" is yet to come. Oh, do I fear the terrible 2's.

4. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    It's been a while since I posted.
    Abby is in full blown toddler mode, running around everywhere, getting into everything, and throw fits left and right. But she is so much fun and always does something that surprises me. She loves to try to be such a big girl and wants to help mommy with everything. Her favorite is laundry which consists of taking everything out of the basket and throwing it on the ground. (such a big helper ;) ) She also has a little attitude, where if she doesnt want to do something or shes mad instead of saying no she blows raspberries at you. Oh its great. I think we will be adding the naughty chair sooner then later. ;)

5. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    so should we call her baby fit, or boba fitt?

6. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    How cute! I bet it's hard not to laugh and give in.

7. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    Yeah, its cute........well sometimes, depends on my mood. Shane on the other hand gives in easily. She definatley has him wrapped around her little finger. ;)

8. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    She hissed at Courtney the other day, funny, funny & then Auntie Kim gave her chocolate because she didn't want to eat any dinner :D

9. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
  10. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    I was doing dishes and Abby was playing in her room, it got really quite, which means something is up. I went to her bedroom and her pants and diaper were off with poop on the ground. She looked at me at said, "mama, poo poo icky" I said, yes it is.
    I know she hates being in a dirty diaper but she usually tells me right away. I think we are going to start incouraging the potty training.

Any tips would be great.

11. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    Love and Logic says, "Model with enthusiasm." And yes, they mean get her into the bathroom with you and let you see how excited you are to drop a deuce.

12. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    Abby is talking up a storm these days and most of the time she makes me laugh, espcially when she is serious about what she is saying.

She told me the other day when she watching Cats & Dogs
    " No mommy, cats nice"
    Apparently she doesnt like the way the movie portray the cats as evil. :)