main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Babysitting Antics [Leia, Han, Jaina's children]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Idrelle_Miocovani, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Title: Babysitting Antics
    Author: Idrelle_Miocovani
    Summary: Leia and Han must look after Jaina's twins. However, laughter erupts when one of them finds a small toy blaster.
    Notes: This is a present for Ish. Hopefully it is satisfactory.

VIGNETTE FOR THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 25 TO OCTOBER 1

Leia stepped back and surveyed the general disaster that had ripped its way through her daughter?s living room. She was extremely glad that [i]her[/i] twins had never been this destructive or? crazy.

She decided that it had to do with the chemistry of a combined Solo-Fel nature.

No matter what caused Jaina?s twins to be so hyper, the fact still remained that the entire living room was a mess. She wondered how she had become such an unreliable babysitter.

She bent quickly to scoop up the giggling Ayella as she ran by. Leia looked directly at her granddaughter and said sternly, ?I want you to go clean up your room.?

Ayella?s large green eyes became even larger and she giggled and fought to be put down. Leia knelt and put her down gently. The girl quickly ran away, knocking the coffee table over in the process.

Leia sighed. Where had her parenting skills gone?

Suddenly, there was a small bang and Leia?s knees where forced forwards. She stumbled forwards and caught the edge of the sofa and steadied herself. Then a peculiar tingling sensation went up her legs and she began to laugh controllably, twisting and turning as the tickling increased.

Several feet behind her, Ayella?s twin brother, Kostan grinned at the sight of his laughing grandmother. Behind him, Han Solo put a congratulatory hand on his young grandson?s shoulder.

?Well done,? he said, grinning, ?you got her in one shot.?

Leia twisted her body around, hearing her husband?s voice. She put one hand to her mouth attempting to end her laughter so she could talk.

?I?ll get you for that!?

When Jaina came home several hours later, she found her apartment a complete mess with her parents and children in a giggling, laughing heap on the floor. A small toy blaster lay several feet away from the chortling pile. Sighing, Jaina strode over and picked it up.

?I shouldn't have let Jag buy this??

2. Leia_of_Alderaan

Leia_of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2005
    That is SO cute! Just adorable! Wow! The thought of Han and Leia as grandparents. Hmm. That's awesome.

I love the way you characterized everyone. You completely captured everyone's personalities to a T.

3. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Very cute, Idrelle!

You know, I think a Solo-Fel combo might be just like this...

oldj

4. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Wheee, Han and Leia are such wonderful grandparents (although not so good babysitters!):D

5. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    Most excellent viggie :)

Don't forget to send off your story information in a PM to Jaina_Jag_Index :)

6. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    It is so nice to see that even as a grandfather, Han has not lost his sense of fun. Nice to see him passing on his blaster skills to his grandson. Also fun to see that while Leia can handle most of what the galaxy throws at her, she can't totally handle her granddaughter. I loved the look at Han and Leia as grandparents. They are too much fun together. :)

7. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] Very cute.

8. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I can just picture Han beaming with pride over that

very well done,

=D= =D= =D=

9. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Leia_of_Alderaan: That is SO cute! Just adorable! Wow! The thought of Han and Leia as grandparents. Hmm. That's awesome. ::grins:: I love the idea. I wish I had Han and Leia for grandparents. :p

I love the way you characterized everyone. You completely captured everyone's personalities to a T. Thanks!

oldjedinurse: Very cute, Idrelle! Thanks! :D

You know, I think a Solo-Fel combo might be just like this... Yep! :D

Golden_Jedi: Wheee, Han and Leia are such wonderful grandparents (although not so good babysitters!) LOL! Yep! :D

BigFatty: Thanks! And I will! :)

Solo_Fan: I loved the look at Han and Leia as grandparents. They are too much fun together. For sure. I can't wait to actually read it for canon. :) Thanks for reading!

FelsGoddess: Thanks! :D

KELIA: LOL! Thanks!

10. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Idrelle, very cute! I loved seeing poor Leia and Han's adventures in babysitting. =D= It's sweet seeing them interact with their grandkids. Lot's of fun, well done!

11. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Very cute Idrelle.

Of course Leia wouldn't have it so easy. Not her fault really, she had not been there much when her kids were at that age.

I'm sitting here laughing my behind off thinking to myself: I wonder how many times he's wanted to do that?

It's good to see humor come back to the boards after that summer of angst.

Thanks. =D=

12. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Oh...my poor Leia...

13. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Hehehe.... Now that is a fearsome combo!!! Great vig, Id!

14. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    [face_laugh] Great viggie! Very cute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.