main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Back after many years

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kendo_Bunny, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kendo_Bunny

Kendo_Bunny Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2006
    Hey all... I joined years ago (I think under the name LadyAllya... I don't remember though). I've been gone for years, and kind of been out of the Star Wars loop for the last two years. But I missed being among my own kind, so I've returned. I've been into Star Wars for 10 years, and I did see the 'Jar Jar breaks the astromech droid' scene that later disappeared from Episode I. I'm a particular fan of the Rebel pilots, have written two species and two planetary systems for the core rulebook, and managed to induct one good friend into the love of Star Wars. I collect Master Replica lightsabers- currently saving for the new Darth Maul one, and other figurines.
    I've read the books up to the NJO, but didn't really like the direction the new books took, so I kind of dropped out of the fandom for awhile. My favorite ever character is Pash Cracken, and I would be extraordinarily happy if I found another fan. Anyway, I don't know what else I should put about myself, so that's it for now...

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Hey there, welcome back to the boards!

The boards have changed quite a bit within the last couple years, there's a few New Forums among other things. The Map of the Boards can still be pretty useful, there's people that have been here for years and still find new forums they didn't even know existed. Just don't be shy to explore.

You're free to hang out here in Welcome New Users for as long you'd like, you can meet a lot of friends and we have a few social threads. Enjoy your hopefully continued stay, and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back, Kendo_Bunny! :)

It's great to see you back. :D But why don't you use your old username? Forgot the password or do you just don't like your username anymore? :confused:

I took a look for a Pash Cracken FanClub, but I couldn't find one. But maybe you can open a new one, then you should find more fans of him soon. But I would ask the mod of the EU Community first for it. :)

Good luck and hopefully see you around for quite some time now. ;) :)

4. Kendo_Bunny

Kendo_Bunny Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2006
    I'm not even sure what my old username was. All I can remember is that it had 'Allya' in ^^;. Like I said, it's been a long time. Thanks for the welcomes though. It makes me feel all fuzzy [face_blush]

5. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Welcome back! I saw your name on the Lit forum and knew I hadn't seen it before. Always good to have another woman around those boards that are full of testosterone.

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I see. :) I thought first that you know a bit more about your name. I hope you're happy with your new name. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.