Hi Back from a really long absence.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by OBI-TUE_KENOBI, Jan 24, 2014.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. OBI-TUE_KENOBI Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Yes I registered way back in 2009 but its been over 3 years since I been here to post. I had been cool on Star Wars for a good long while but I was in a comic book store and picked up Star Wars #13 and read it. That and the buzz of new Star Wars has brought me back.
  2. kecen Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome back.
    I'm also a recent re-arrival, after having a fit of nostalgia over my 2005-2007 phase.
  3. OBI-TUE_KENOBI Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I just recently watched the Original Trilogy in HD on my fairly new 58" TV with the sound up and seeing it like that helped get me back into things as well. When that John Williams music starts and the crawl starts going it made me smile and I was reminded why I loved Star Wars as a kid.

Oh and welcome back to you as well.
    Last edited by OBI-TUE_KENOBI, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Ewok_Slayer Force Ghost

star 2
  5. Mr. K Moderator Emeritus

star 5
    Episode 7 is going to start bringing more and more back into the fold, very cool.
  6. Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Welcome, Obi.

Yeah, the new films will bring a lot of people back. A lot of new people too. I'm looking forward to it.
  7. OBI-TUE_KENOBI Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Yeah at first I was going to just re-sign up then I took a chance to see if this screen-name was still even here, did the "forgot password" and restarted my old (this one) account.

I guess it was the will of the Force that I come back. [face_thinking]
    Last edited by OBI-TUE_KENOBI, Jan 28, 2014
Moderators: Skiara