main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Back from Celebration II

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by neumera, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    Wow! What a trip! Had one of the best times of my life. I'll have picture to show sometime soon.

-Anne

2. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Anne, did you ever get a chance to talk to Steve Sansweet? I talked to him about you and told him that you were trying to get a moment of his time. If not, then give me your stuff and I'll take it with me to Dragon Con. I'm sure he'll be there and with less,... distractions. *L*

3. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    I met him, got him to sign my badge and tried to talk with him. He pointed me to the webmaster of starwars.com. I'm having other thoughts now anyway. Thanks for asking.

-Anne

4. stormtroopertk370

stormtroopertk370 Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2001
    Hi all I just got back from Celebration myself, and I had the time of my life, the 501st was there in force and we made it on the Good Morning America show, the Today show, CNN, and various other news papers. Myself and another member should be the SW Insider, don't know what issue yet. But we pulled guard duty for WOTC and had a great success, but it was hard work to deal with 60,000 people, we were pretty abused. Check out my website for some pics of Celebration 2. Say hello, I don't visit the boards here that often, but I would like to meet all of you.. I met a few of you at the TRU EP2 toy release...which I also have some pics up to of that. So far we have 3 members here in Austin, that are Stormtroopers, total members is 32 and counting.

http://www.txp370.com

Tom Young
    Star Garrison XO
    Td370
    sithlord2@usa.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.