main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Back from the Nether-regions!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by C4-One25, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C4-One25

C4-One25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2003
    Well...I see that while Alakin and I were traipsing about the Nether regions of the province things slowed down a little bit...it was quite the adventure that we went on....from the 3 cylinder truck of doom, to the meeting of the Marshwalker clan....now we're back and wondering...just what is everyone up to?

2. Vills-Kavic

Vills-Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2003
    Well, I just got from Edmonton yesterday, too! I think the next event will be gaming this Sunday, and we're all still mulling over the trail riding and going to Sionnach's cabin...

Was that helpful? :)

-Vills

3. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Yay! You guys is back!!!

Hope your trips went well and you are feeling glad to be home. I missed ya. :)

Um, Vills, what game on Sunday? Is Gesh getting going on his campaign again? Cuz I *know* it's not the Private Little Wars campaign, as I'm likely gonna be unpacking from this friendly war thing in Duncan on Sunday night...

Slightly confused...

*Derisa*

4. Gesh_Bomil

Gesh_Bomil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Nope, its not my game. Actually, i'm afraid it won't start till after i'm back from Halifax so end july, early August. This Monday is too soon and the 16th is the day before me and Natalie go to her parents for a week.

Gesh

5. Vills-Kavic

Vills-Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2003
    Forgive me, I should really learn not to post when I am in a rush to get to work with not enough sleep from the night before!!!! :)

I will have to wait for the session next week, I'm thinking.... Good idea on the current events thread, Derisa. It'll be good to check up on!

-Vills

6. C4-One25

Apr 11, 2003
    Hmmmmmmmm........gaming, trail riding, cabin dwelling.....all such fun activities....but......here comes another one......anyone interested in a pickup game of soccer every so often? after watching Canada get its butt handed to it on a platter I figured we need to all get out and tryout for the national team!
    PM if you have any interest at all

7. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    I love it! My place 1 pm Saturday? :)

*Derisa*

8. C4-One25

Apr 11, 2003
    well....considering that I have my daughter on the weekends...this Saturday would be a problem....but hey....we can work something out...and ;) what part of PM got missed in that message..hehehehe....maybe I should start making some bunny sculptures just in case D takes offence :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.