main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Back from the Sarlacc Pit!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Hello folks!

Sorry for the looooooong period of silence from me. I had a bunch of RL issues come at me all at once, forcing me to take time off from the Reading FF Group, aka the Smugglers Alliance. I'm glad to see that it did not disappear completely and that people are still interested, as well as new people.

Btw, greetings Kyle! Don't be put off. We will be getting this Group back off teh ground and now you can say you were a part of it's revival!

I'd like all the old members to 'chime in' on this thread just to let me know you are still out there and interested! I'd also like if all the members (or people that are interested in this group) to post in the "Reading FF Members (Who are you?..)" Thread if you have not, so everyone can start to know who is who..

I see no one has elected a successor, lol.. I cannot say that I am 'officially' the CR, so I will let Chris handle all of that. I'm just trying to do me best to get this Group headed in the right direction once again!

Rob

2. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    welcome back Rob!

...and hopefully "welcome back reading!"

3. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Is anyone still here?

4. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    I hope Reading isn't being slowly digested for 1,000 years....

How is everyone?

What's new?

5. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Don't be shy Reading!

6. C0rr4n-H0rn

C0rr4n-H0rn Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2009
    Hello. My name is Garrett. I'm a soldier who will be returning home to Allentown shortly. It might not be quite right, But I'd be happy to be a member of the group if you'd have me.

7. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Welcome aboard Garrett!

I live in Buffalo, NY, but am a mod for this forum. Post messages and have fun. Sooner or later, the other users here will get together in person for even more fun.

8. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Hi Garrett!

It would be an honor having our serving soldiers also part of our group! Also, a BIG WELCOME to all the other members who have found their way back onto our Board! Sorry I have been so silent for so long. To be honest, the last time I talked with Chris and then saw no responses on the Board, I had assumed the Reading Board with in RIP mode.. But, the Force (Stacy) nudged me to check in again and there all of you are =D= :)

So, lets see if we can revive this old relic :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.