main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BACK IN BLACK BABY!!!!<spoiler!!!!!>

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by STARDOG-D-JEDI, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my eyes! Has anyone else seen the leaked footage of episode 3?

The duel!!!!!!! THE DUEL!!!!!!!!!!Man it was awesome looking. They look like they were going to rip each other apart!!! Hayden had some really intense looks on his face. He looked so evil!!!!!!! And I LOVE IT!!!!

How about the scene with Obi-Wan and the four dudes with the light sabers. When he twirls his saber and points straight ahead. THAT WAS BAD!!!!! SO SO COOL!!!!!!!

The part with 3PO falling over the boxes was so funny!!!!

Now I can't get this AC/DC song out of my head!!!!!
    I really hope they include this on the DVD!!!

I never ever want to wish my life away. But I'm here to tell you MAY 2005 can't get here soon enough!!!!

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    What about the end of April 2005, dude?

Who's interested in taking a bus with fan forces from South and North Carolina?

3. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Not me dude. I'm going to rent a car and make it a road trip! You are most welcome to join!

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Is there room for 3 people to be cofortable in the back seat. Will we need to pack light cos i know i'm gonna be coming back with a bunch of figures i hope. plus all the figures i'm gonna wanna take to get autographed. and atleast kevin may be the same way.how much room are we gonna have in your car?

5. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Well I'm not taking my car. I'm going to rent one. I guess we could rent an SUV so that everyone can sit comfortably. Or a Van if need be. I'm sure we can make room for your collection dude! lol!! And if anybody wants to help with the rental fee that would be out of sight too! Plus I don't want to stay at some cheap hotel. I want to stay at the convention center. Or as close as possiable. I've read horror stories of people staying 20 miles away. That is not my bag baby!!! I want to be right in the middle of the storm!!!!!!! Who's with me!!!!!

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I'm assuming all expenses will be shared. I'm with you and I think the Hyatt would be the best place to stay. It's across the street from the Convention Center and that's where the 501st guys stay. I'm with ya all the way dude....Look out Indianapolis. Here comes the Secret Sith Society. [face_devil]

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Well Alright!!!!

Long live the Sith!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Darth-Spookious

Darth-Spookious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2004
    You shall represent the Sith on my behalf my friends.

[face_devil]

9. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Yeeesss.... We shall my Master.

I guess we'll split car rental and hotel costs 5 ways. Stardog can you go ahead and get a price on the Rental? I want to be calculating costs as soon as possible to see estimate total costs for the trip.

Spooky [face_devil]

10. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    "It will be done. My master...soon."

11. Darth-Spookious

Darth-Spookious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2004
    "Very Well, Do not fail me...Stardog"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.