main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Back in the Line

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by The Crippled God, Nov 17, 2012.

1. The Crippled God

The Crippled God Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2012
    Hello all, I used to hang around the Jedi Council many a moon ago, but have forgotten both username and password. With the news of Episodes VII, VIII and IX becoming a reality I felt compelled to return to old haunts and join in on the speculation, discussion, anxieties and expectations.

Before you think I'm some evil incarnate due to my username it's the title of one of my favorite books of all time by Steven Erikson (my avatar is the cover of "The Crippled God", the tenth and final volume of his epic The Malazan Book of the Fallen series).

I used to be pretty agitated in a negative way about the prequel trilogy, but these new episodes feel so "wide open" that I have no idea what to expect, and hopefully it will be a fun ride toward 2015. Cheers!

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Failte Nua Duine. Hello Crippled God. Sorry to hear about your paralysis... and sorry to your worshippers who have a disabled deity. It *is* a good book you picked, though...

Who were you on here before? I can only imagine that you have a decent knowledge of how to navigate this place. While there have been changes since you last posted here, they aren't too jarring. Any questions or concerns, this is the place. Welcome back.

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome back, glad you found your way back to us!!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Ah, that's where your name come from. I was wondering actually. :)

Welcome to the boards! :)

Since you have been a long time ago, do you remember the structure of the boards and how it works? Remember your local FanForce?

If not or in case questions come up (because the boards changed a lot technical-wise due to the big move), just post here and we'll help you asap. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)