main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Back on track with MDFF

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fipe_Naz-mero, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Friends in the Force:
    It's good to see that the MDFF is back in track. Congratulations to Jon_Goodfellow as the new CR. I have to say that I've been out since the birth of my baby girl. I?ve been very busy because of that. Also, I tried to keep the Prancing Bantha topic running... but I had to give it an end. Maybe I'll start a new thread with the hope of having more folks this time pitching in on the "adventures"; it?s great to have different people writing on it. If you like you can check that Prancing Bantha writing on the topic Prancing Bantha. I'm pleased to see that the Film is on track once again. Good Luck Howard, wish you the best. [face_peace]

The meetings are back on and I'm very happy for that. Since I'm back on track with the Forum, I will keep an eye open for the meetings to come. I'm very interested in attending the meeting again, of course depending on my mil/per duties.

My flame for SW was rekindled after my visit to MGM this summer. It was going down a little bit, but after visiting the place I knew that it was never going to die. I'm so excited finally to have the opportunity once again to be part of this MDFF. And though I live in California, MD (Southern MD) I always do the effort of driving to the meeting/activities. In this thread, I would like to say that finally I was able to see all the movies and shows of SW one after the other: Episode I, Episode II, Clone Wars I-II (Cartoon Network), Episode III-IV, Christmas Special, Episode V-VI and Ewok Adventures (Caravan of Courage and The Battle for Endor). It really is a great experience to see all the drama and action back to back and be able to tie all things together. So, there's another possible activity for the future... just an idea.

Everyone, I'm happy to see the MDFF back on track. I wish you all the best. Feel free to email or message me.

Best of regards to all.
    May the Force be with You.... Always.
    God Bless
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JM
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD

2. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Thanks Fipe, I'll be sure to keep you updated as the film moves along.

3. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Great to have you!! Keep your eye on the boards from things coming up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.