NSWRPF Archive Back to the Black- A Firefly/Serenity RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Hehehe. Good job, mwt! I got a good laugh out of that one. AND GOOD JOB EVERYONE! I can't tell you how impressed I am at how well everyone is playing their characters. Red, you're fine. Just as long as you know you're on the ship, then you're okay. Lol. Glad to have you posting!

I'll have a Mr. Kay post up by this weekend that will move Chimer and Alex on... so if you're going to post, you two, you'd best get a move on! ;)

"Capt'n, you know Inara better than that. She wouldn't damage a shuttle..?" Zoe interrupted, and turned to Inara, raising her eyebrow.

"This mightn' be true, but she would, without a secon' thought, damage me!" Mal said, looking towards Zoe, who still looked misserable. He already had one crew member mad at him (probably more...), so he tried not to let pitty show on his face. Avoiding eye contact with his old war buddy, Mal looked back to Inara. "Ain't that right, my beautiful Ambassador? She may be lookin' all nice and harmless... but let me tell you, there's a fiery side to her that'll rip your head off."

TAG: Zoe, Inara

2. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Thanks Leia :)

IC: Zoe

"This mightn' be true, but she would, without a secon' thought, damage me!" Mal replied to Zoe. She paused for a small second to think before repsonding.

"Yes, Capt'n, Gotchu there." Zoe could get away with little sarcasms like this to her Captain, for he knew she was joking.

"Ain't that right, my beautiful Ambassador? She may be lookin' all nice and harmless... but let me tell you, there's a fiery side to her that'll rip your head off." He replied to Inara.

"Mal, you can be a real charmer when yout try, Serious, my heart's going!" Again, Zoe decided to joke with him.

Tag: Mal, Inara
  3. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Mr. Kay

It was supper time, all of Chimmer and Alex's fellow 'students' were sitting, chattering at the table. Mr. Kay sat at the head of the table, silently watching everyone. Chimmer and Alex sat on either side of him, the memories of their duel long force out of their memories by the Blue Hands.

These were his kids, even the older students. Mr. Kay cared for each of them, and they each loved him back. Most of these 'kids' had been in the 'academy' since they were small children. Mr. Kay was all they knew.

Standing, he looked over the students. One by one they quieted to a deathly silence. "My friends." Mr. Kay started. "My family. Let us eat our fill! Each one of you, fill your bellies, quench your thirsts! For tomorrow, marks a new day. All of your training, all of your schooling and hard work has lead you here. Tomorrow, you graduate. All of you! Each one of my children will be placed in a job. A good one at that, for, you are mine, and I love you. The fun begins tomorrow, and so, we celebrate tonight!"

With that, Mr. Kay sat down, and poored the red wine into his ornate cup.

Indeed, tomorrow would be a new day, for them all.

TAG: Chimmer, Alex

Imperial Stateroom

"Please please!" The man begged, clawing at the had at his neck.

THe operitive only pushed harder. Only, this shadow of a person was not an Allience Opritive.

"I'm sorry, Emperor. You are in our way. Thus, death." The singsongy voice said from the shadows above the Emperor's bed. How the woman had gotten into the most watched room in the entire Aliance, the Emperor would never know. Life slowly began to fade.

Suddenly, she jabbed a golden blade through his head, instantly draining any life he had left.

The woman smiled behind her black mask as she left the room. This would be all over the news within minutes. And no one would ever find her.

With a sudden leap, the ninja left the way she had came. And forever disappeared.

4. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    Unknown location

Chimer cheered with the rest of the students and nudged her brother. "Hear that little bro! We're graduating tomorrow." she said and hugged her twin.

She then turned to Mr.kay and gave him her best smile. Somewhere a warning bell went off in the back of her mind...she ignored it as she was trained to do. Tomorrow,she began her life. The life she was trained for.

5. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: I'm really sorry, I had a long post all ready to go and then my monitor exploded! So i will be a while. Carry on without me. Sorry once more, going through a tough time right now and i don;t have the time right now to write it all out again.
  6. mosrael_the_waker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Persephone, somewhere in the streets

Jayne and Thomas had managed to say good-bye almost three times before they were discovered. Now she was headed home and Jayne was left wandering the streets of Persephone. For all the fuss he made about time away from Serenity, he really rather be aboard the ship. Not that Jayne Cobb was a boring man, but there was a familiar comfort to his bunk. Nothing was better than maintaining his guns in the small room, walls covered in posters for beer and nudie bars with the squishy chair in the corner molded perfectly to Jayne?s bum. ?Cheese and rice,? Jayne muttered aloud ?I must be going soft!?

Jayne decided it was time to do something with the remainder of his leave. So, he picked a young man buying some rice and began tailing him. They started down the busy street weaving in and out of shoppers and stalls. Jayne made sure to duck behind walls, imbed himself in the crowd and even threw in a tuck-and-roll here and there. Soon the young man began taking side streets and back alleys, forcing Jayne to follow further behind. After an hour, Jayne was really beginning to regret following Rice Boy. As the two were passing a junkyard, Jayne decided he rather poke around in here than walk another 40 miles. He was rounding what used to be a mule when-

?WHOA!!? Jayne yelled clutching his chest, ?You scared me half to death!?

A wide eyed River stood before Jayne, seemingly unmoved by his presence. Jayne waved his hand in front of River?s eyes then turned to follow her gaze. Jayne saw nothing, but he was starting to get an eerie feeling.

?Hey, girlie, watcha lookin? at?? he asked uneasily.

TAG: River
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.