main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

background jedi of the clone wars....

Discussion in 'Literature' started by effortless_skill, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    who do people feel is the most underrated background jedi. a lot of charcters have been fleshed out into the eu .and a few are just as good as the stars. some are even better .

my pick goes to Luminara Unduli.the approaching storm, has cemented her in my mind.her lightsaber skill is far greater than obiwan's .and she is as wise as any jedi i have ever seen in the saga .it was her plan that saved anison.her padawan is not anakin "the chosen one "skywalker. and yet her padawan still survived geonosis.that is a testament to her skill and wisdom .if the council had 13 seats she would be on it .she was the top aide to the council for jedi masters.meaning she was an honorary member.i am waiting for her and barriss to appear in the republic comic.i know they get an episode with yoda.in the clonewars cartoon.to get an episode with the mighty yoda .speaks volumes and shows the respect lucasfilm. has for her ability.she is one of the greatest jedi of that era .and does not get look upon as so .that's my pick

who do people feel is the most underrated jedi of this era?

2. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Anakin Skywalker!

:)

3. Skywalker_1138

Skywalker_1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    Luminara is skilled as is her Padawan Bariss Offee. It could be Kit Fisto...

4. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Oppo Rancis. As well as being a permenant member of the Jedi Council he is of royal blood to his people and is a superb millitary strategist. He is also my favorite Jedi Council meber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.