main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Bad Batch - Unaired Echo arc (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Apr 9, 2015.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

[Removed]

If you don't like looking at the Anamatics just listen to it like a radio drama.

Thats the plus of these being posted for free its not Illegal to watch them on youtube.

2. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    What I like about the Bad Batch arc...

Finally we get to see a CIS Council Leader again - Wat Tambor. I'm really pleased that he met Trench.
    Everything in this arc was awesome from the Bad Batch to the new flying droids, a major shame that this one didn't get animated.
    Trench's fight with Anakin, it's cool that he had a couple of secret weapons on him.
    The Bad Batch were ace I like how they were all individual and how they had different abilities.
    This arc made Trench and Tambor more awesome than they have ever been on TCW in the past.
    Mace Windu and his clones were involved in the action.
    Wat Tambor's aids looked really cool too, I didn't even know that he had any.
    The friction between the Bad Batch and 501st was entertaining.
    Wat Tambor kind of had a victory, his forces saw off the clones and Anakin and he showed off his decimator which he will sell to the highest bidder, I love how he laughed in the face of Anakin. He also must have found a way to keep his alliance with the CIS after losing Echo. He was portrayed a lot better than he was on Ryloth in this arc, in Ryloth he was a loser where as here he was a winner with big plans for the future.
    At first I was not happy that they brought back Echo, but it actually made a really interesting story, in a way he suffered a fate worse than death.
    I love this arc so much!

On another note it seems the Techno Union officially sells weapons to the CS and the Republic which is legal at this point and quietly helps out the CIS in other ways that aren't legal.

3. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    He was to become the ARC Trooper member of the the squad.

4. Good_News_Nobody

Good_News_Nobody Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 4, 2011
    Looked on screenshots of the game you mentioned. Yeah, kind of looks like 3rd person 90's video games. Oh, well...

Thanks. If they don't take them down, I'll check them out in some 12 hours.

5. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    This needs to be animated immediately.

It really is amazing that the buddy arc with Obi-Wan/Anakin and this could of arguably been the show's best arc. The writing teams really did hit their stride in Season 4 with Umbara and after that.

The battle scenes in the first episode alone would of been beautiful animated.The only complaint I had was the lack of Fives mention by Echo. I did like how Jesse seemed to become Rex's second in command after Fives' death.

6. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Was fives actually part of the 501st once he became an ARC trooper? I seem to remember Anakin saying he was basically on loan to the 501st during Umbara

Watto and ARC_RC-7567 like this.
  7. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    It's great that we didn't have to wait long for the arc to show up online officially. Haven't watched it yet as I'm holding it off a bit but I will soon; definitely looking forward to it.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  8. Coffee Two Sugars

Coffee Two Sugars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 8, 2015
    Clones, clones, clones (old and new favorites), war, ARCs, Black Ops, cyborgs, the Techno Union, pretty flying droids and minimal Force user interference ... they definitely went out of their way to make Star Wars as Coffee-Two-Sugar-ish as possibIe. Needless to say that I absolutely loved the Bad Batch arc :).

Trebor Sabreon and Watto like this.
  9. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    All ARC troopers seem to be part of their own division (probably Rancor Battalion). And are most likely attached to Clone battalions like how Fives was attached to the 501st during Umbara for 'special assignments'. I say this because during the episode ARC Troopers and Clone Cadets, the ARC troopers all have different color schemes. This could indicate personalization from when they were in their original unit, or the ability to freely customize gear since they have no fear specifications. I like to assume those ARC troopers were the original Alpha-Class ARCs.

SilentGuy66 and Watto like this.
  10. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    Can't edit for some reason, I meant to say 'gear' not 'fear'.

11. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    Something I just noticed when watching the first episode again, when Rex and Jesse sneak up on the Cyber Center, they pull down two droids and the blaster shots are muffled like as if they had suppressors. So is it possible that blasters can be suppressed?

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  12. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Did anyone else feel sad when Echo got his award ribbon? Isn't this like his third one now?

13. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    I was thinking they just pulled the droids to the ground and put the gun right onto the droids and shot.

14. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    That wouldn't really muffle the sound to the effect it had. We've seen blasters been put to people heads and fired and they were never muffled. Example: When Osi Sobeck executes a Clone he points the the blaster right in his visor and fires and it still has the distinct noise. Plus it would be kinda dumb to try to take time to find the right spot to put the blaster.

15. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    In regards to the Alpha Class ARC trooper theory, I personally don't think they existed in the new canon

16. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    I guess you could say that, but it's still very possible the same concept is their. First 100 genetically modified and highly independent clone troopers put into special operations positions. Colt and the 4 other members leaders of Rancor Battalion had been training troops for a while, it's very possible they were the first ARC troopers. Although we'll never go into full detail I like to think they were the same as the Alphas, atleast in my head canon.

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  17. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    Everyone has their own head canon and there's not a thing wrong with that:)

ARC_RC-7567 likes this.
  18. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So now that everyone has settled what are your thoughts.

19. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    We need Bad Batch in Rebels.

20. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015

I just don't think Echo or the Bad Batch will be in Rebels. Not many people would know who they are, since their episodes never aired on TV. But I might be wrong.

21. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    As much I like some clones appearing, I don't want Rebels to become clonecentric again where its a rehash/continuation of TCW which were to have ended some 15 years ago. Some people make a big deal about not wanting Tano, Kanan, Ezra, Sabine, Hera, Zeb, Maul, Ventress ect and them having to be all dead just cause they're not in OT yet very few of them are complaining about Jango Clones. I wouldnt mind new Clones based on some other template that is hunting down and killing some rebel Jango Clone pockets of resistance or striking the Rebel Alliance in general but that could be done on a smaller scale and in a few arcs here and there. Otherwise they may as well rename this series The Second Clone War or CW II. I am curious about the Imperial cloning and other science technology but not so much in seeing jango Clones all over again.

22. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    Well the only reason they would have to name it the CW II is if they use your idea of having new clones. Otherwise what is wrong with finishing the story of our favorite characters?

23. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    They can do it in a Marvel mini-series. I dont need to know the fate of every single Clone trooper. Hopefully they'll keep it at just the these 3 amigos on the show. I rather see capable Stormtroopers or some capable fresh faced Rebel soldiers.

jabberwalkie likes this.
  24. ARC_RC-7567

Jan 22, 2015
    No one knew who the Ghost Crew were either. Also it wouldn't make much sense if Bad Batch obeyed Order 66, they were extremely independent. And Echo could have his chip messed up from the about year in stasis or the loads of cybernetics.

Adding in 5 clones doesn't make it clone-centric. They could be guest characters for all I care. I just want to see them. The focus will still be on the Rebels.

25. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015

Yeah but the Rebels are original characters to their own story. The Bad Batch came from a different series, in episodes a lot of people most likely haven't seen. And their story is confusing without seeing their Clone Wars arc.