Saga Bad Boys, JEDI Style

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by wawoot, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master

star 3
    so young to be having kids!!!!

My vote is 2.
  2. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Terrible disaster on Iridonia. I'm more than relieved that Elana and her grandfather made it through. I'm none too happy about her desires of wnating a baby, but I cna't help but hitnk of it in my own terms.

Superb post! :D

3. Yoda-i_am Force Ghost

star 2
    NO Cory dont do it you are too young to be having a child right now!!!!! Oh well it is his own choice and I cant wait for Qui Gon and Obi Wans reactions to this. thanks for the update and I cant wait for the next one.
    hmmm I will have to vote for every 2 days and Im sorry that I havnt posted in a while, Is that why I havnt gotten a pm when you update this?
  4. TnTornado Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think its kinda funny that Cory is already married at his age.

I want to shout at him and shake him though NO KIDS YET SHEESH, WAIT TILL THE REST OF THE FAMILY KNOWS ABOUT YOU TWO!!!!

Great update,

TnTornado
  5. jedi_princess18 Jedi Master

star 3
    Cory what are you thinking? :eek:

So that would make Obi-Wan a grandfather....[face_thinking]
  6. obsessedwithSW Force Ghost

star 4
    Cory nodded, smiling tearfully. "I have to go," he apologized, with a worried glance back toward the village. "But..." Tears glistened in his blue eyes as he gazed at her lovingly. "I'll come tonight," he whispered, kissing her tenderly. "I promise."

Oh no! Your too young! Kids are stupid. I think it's the name -Cory It's my oldest child's name and he makes the stupidist decisions :eek: which of course he thinks are brillant. I tell him all the time that he is a walking Anakin- so much potential and skill but is he going to use his power for good or evil? And like your OC his family has to deal with the aftermath. I must say though both Cory's have a good heart.:)

My vote is every 3 to 4 days. I need to start writing myself!
  7. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
    You weren't kidding when you said there would be a disaster. I feel so bad for everybody. I'm glad that Elena survived, though. Yet... yet she's too young to have a child. She needs to finish being a child herself. She may be strong, but... there will be time enough to devote adequately to a child, and I don't know if she's as ready as she thinks...

Much =D=, wawoot! I loved it as always.

My vote would be 3-4 days.
  8. JamanMosil Force Ghost

star 2
    Oh no..now Cory and Elena are being stupid! Kids...guess you can't blame them. :p Again, great chapter!! And I vote for every 2 days.
  9. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Great chapter.

You had me worried there for a fee about where she could be. Glad you didn't kill her or her
    grandfather off (yet)

Thanks for the pm.

Whenever you feel like updating is good with me.
  10. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh no!

I think that's the first chapter where you've actually managed to freak me out, wawoot. [face_worried]

Cory nodded, smiling tearfully. "I have to go," he apologized, with a worried glance back toward the village. "But..." Tears glistened in his blue eyes as he gazed at her lovingly. "I'll come tonight," he whispered, kissing her tenderly. "I promise."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Cute, but... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:p

Well, in their defence... kids are completely idiotic and silly sometimes. :p
  11. Kelli_LB Force Ghost

star 4
    Next: Cory valiantly tries to convince himself that teenage pregnancy is a good thing...

LOL, I remember the next chapter, Cory certainly is not the brightest Jedi to ever exist. Great update.

12. Kestrel_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Aw, I kinda feel sorry for Cory!

I vote for 4-5 days...I have trouble keeping up! [face_blush]

and Great update wawoot! :D
  13. wawoot Jedi Knight

star 2
    81. And it just keeps getting worse

"Cory... You're crazy," Tarok whispered anxiously, his eyes wide with fear as Cory silently opened his bedroom window, climbing out onto the roof. "What if Master Qui-Gon wakes up?"

Cory shook his head unhappily, fighting tears. "I don't know," he whispered. But I promised Elena... "I have to go," he choked miserably, giving his friend one last apologetic look before jumping silently down to the ground below.

He doesn't understand, Cory cried unhappily, as he climbed across the moonlit ridge toward Elena's village. No one understands, what it's like for Elena, he lamented. To be the one of the poorest people in an entire village full of poor people... Where it's common for girls of fourteen to marry, or to have children out of wedlock, he sighed regretfully.

And who am I to judge her, or say that the ways of her people are wrong? Cory asked himself again. If having a child would bring her happiness and comfort while she waits for me to pass the trials, how can I deny her that joy? Her grandfather might not be around much longer; having a child would help her to feel less alone, after he's gone.

And she's right, Cory smiled with tender pride, recalling the fierce sparkle in Elena's eyes this afternoon. Elena is perfectly capable of taking care of our child, he admitted. She has taken care of her grandfather for years now, and is already practically an adult by her people's standards, even though it's not legally recognized by the Republic, he sighed with regret.

Elena is my wife, and I love her, and I believe in her, Cory told himself, as he hiked over the ridge and down toward the little fishing village. It could be another ten years before I'm knighted, but Elena deserves happiness now.

Not that it will happen right away, Cory admitted, with a regretful smile. She might not get pregnant for years, and by then I might be knighted, and all of this anxiety will have been for nothing, he laughed to himself ruefully. But I hope it happens sooner, for Elena's sake, he realized, surprised at the thought. Holy crap, I'm going to be a father?

It is the will of the Force, Cory realized, tears springing to his eyes as he felt a sense of peace and contentment fill his heart. A baby would bring her joy, and comfort, while she waits for me to pass the trials, he sighed happily.

The rocky ridge ended in a thirty-foot cliff above Elena's house, and Cory dropped down silently to the ground below, continuing on toward her little cabin and smiling gratefully to see that the roof had indeed been repaired after being almost completely demolished by the tsunami. His heart fluttered excitedly as he felt Elena's presence nearby, and tears of joy sprang to his eyes as he climbed in through her little bedroom window, embracing her tenderly.

"Elena," he whispered, kissing her lovingly, his whole body aching for her. Oh, Force, this feels good, he realized suddenly. And I don't have to try to stop it any more... Cory smiled at his wife in tearful disbelief as they held each other close.

"Cory," Elena smiled blissfully, her dark eyes shining happily in the moonlight. "I was worried you wouldn't come," she whispered, her whole being radiating joy and relief at his presence.

"Of course I came," Cory whispered, tears in his eyes as he kissed her longingly. I won't make the same mistake my father did, and leave Elena hanging because of some stupid Code that even Master Yoda and Windu don't believe in, he reminded himself. "I love you, Elena," he whispered softly, gazing tenderly into her beautiful dark eyes.

"I love you too, Cory," Elena smiled lovingly, helping him out of his new brown cloak and giggling shyly as she unclasped his new black belt. I can't believe this is happening, Cory gasped, his breath quickening and a strange new excitement coursing through him as Elena continued to undress him.

14. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master

star 3
    Ah but wait til we find out what happens with Luke and Mara.....
  15. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Not the wisest decision Cory, if only for your age. The rest of the married Jedi waited at least till they were a bit older. o_O

It was because of Cory's exemplary behavior over the past two years that Yoda and Mace had agreed to allow Luke to learn about his family when he became Anakin's padawan; Cory was living proof that it could work out, with no negative repercussions whatsoever.

Can only answer this with a oh really? [face_shame_on_you]
  16. Kelli_LB Force Ghost

star 4
    But it is the will of the Living Force, Cory knew without a doubt, grateful once again for his Master's wise - if unorthodox - instruction. Trust your instincts, Qui-Gon was always telling him. Feel, don't think.

Yeah, that's what it was Cory, it was the Living Force. Just keep telling yourself that. [face_laugh]

17. obsessedwithSW Force Ghost

star 4
    "Yes," Padme smiled fondly, as she thought of her sweet little nephew. It was because of Cory's exemplary behavior over the past two years that Yoda and Mace had agreed to allow Luke to learn about his family when he became Anakin's padawan; Cory was living proof that it could work out, with no negative repercussions whatsoever. "Thank goodness for Cory," Padme agreed, sighing peacefully as she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep in her husband's arms.

Oh no, is this going to ruin Anakin's chance at taking Luke for a Padewan?
    The public service announcment was good; at least your being a responsible author. LOL!
  18. dianethx Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thank goodness for Cory.... [face_thinking] [face_laugh] Oh, he's just following in the family footsteps and not thinking too clearly about love and marriage.

Loved the update. Cory is so very naive and the family won't be happy when it comes time for them to find out. LOL. Great job.
  19. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh dear...

Well, it was going to happen.

They're not being very smart, right now, are they?

Wonderful update!
  20. TnTornado Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh boy Cory, you done it now!

I sure hope what has happened will not jeperdize the changes that are happening, and that marriage will be allowed regardless of his actions.

TnTornado
  21. Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, dear. Cody, Cody, Cody. You are a bad boy![face_shame_on_you]
  23. Kestrel_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh my...and it looks set to get worse...

Cory pays a visit to Obi-Wan's confessional chamber...

[face_worried]

Can't wait to hear what Obi-Wan has to say! o_O

24. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Yes, definitely not the best decision by the very young lovebirds. I worry about what everyone is going to say, especially Elena's grandfather and Obi-Wan. I don't think it will go over well at all. I worry for them.

I love that Anakin and Padme are getting to see their lives work out a little bit more now. Seeing them both happier about things is wonderful.

Much =D=, wawoot. I can't wait... (well, I can, since I'm sure it will be very sad) to find out how all of this goes down. Wonderful work as always!
  25. wawoot Jedi Knight

star 2
    82. Cory is grounded for life

"Grandfather," Elena said, calming her nerves and smiling warmly as she approached his chair by the fire. "I have a surprise for you," she began hesitantly. Actually I have a couple of surprises... But I'll break this to him slowly.

"Do you?" Grandfather grinned cheerfully, with a curious look.

Elena smiled fondly, nodding. "I made you a new sweater," she told him, handing her grandfather the warm, elaborately-striped sweater she had finally finished knitting for him. "I hope you like it," she added shyly.

"Elena," Grandfather exclaimed, tears in his eyes. "It's beautiful," he told her, admiring it. "I'm going to wear it right now," he smiled cheerfully, pulling off the plain undyed sweater the relief effort had given him, and proudly wriggling into his new colorful hand-knit one. "How do I look?" he asked her hopefully, his dark eyes sparkling with affection.

Elena laughed happily, hugging her grandfather. "You look good," she told him truthfully, smiling in tender relief to see him looking so well. Since the tsunami, the Iridonian government had become aware of the extreme poverty of Elena's village, and had done what they could to make sure that the people received basic medical care, as well as fruits and vegetables and other imported foods that many of the villagers had never been able to afford.

"Thank you, Elena," Grandfather smiled tenderly, hugging her. "Oh, sweetheart... I love you," he added proudly.

Elena kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too, Grandfather," she smiled, patting his soft wool-clad shoulder lovingly before taking a seat in her own chair by the fire. "Grandfather," she continued hesitantly. "There's something else I want to tell you," she confessed shyly. I'll do this slowly. "I've met a boy," she told her grandfather, smiling gently.

She was dismayed as her grandfather hung his head, sighing regretfully; but then he managed a tender smile. "You're a beautiful girl, Elena," he told her proudly, his eyes glistening with tears of joy and sadness mixed together. "I always knew this day would come," he added, still smiling with quiet regret. He thinks I'm going to leave him, Elena realized, tears springing to her eyes. Grandfather, no... "Who is this boy?" he asked curiously, with a gentle smile.

"He's... Grandfather, promise me you won't tell anyone?" Elena begged quietly, her expression pleading.

Grandfather gave her a sharp look of surprise. "All right," he agreed worriedly, managing an apprehensive grin. "Elena, tell me... Who have you met?" he asked, concerned.

Elena smiled shyly, looking down. "Do you remember, the morning after the tsunami hit, in the hospital tent?" she asked him hopefully. "The Jedi padawan, who - "

To her surprise, her grandfather burst out laughing, shaking his head. "Elena," he laughed ruefully. "A Jedi padawan? You know they're not allowed to... Oh, Elena," he sighed, with a tender smile. "You remind me so much of your mother," he told her wistfully, his expression a mixture of pride and regret.

Elena shrugged, hanging her head apologetically. She knew that her mother had gotten pregnant out of wedlock, and that not even Grandfather knew who her father had been; it wasn't exactly something to be proud of.

"Elena," Grandfather continued gently. "There is something I must tell you as well," he said quietly. "I have been putting this off far too long; it is not a conversation I have been looking forward to, but it is time," he nodded wearily. "Elena, I need to talk to you," he grandfather sighed regretfully, hanging his head. "About what happened... to your mother."

A week later...

"Elena!" Cory exclaimed happily, embracing his wife in their secret rocky alcove beneath the tree. But to his surprise, she resisted his embrace for a moment, before clinging to him miserably, sobbing in despair. "Elena," Cory whispered worriedly, stroking her back consolingly. "What's wrong?" She's lost the baby...

"I'm sorry," E/>
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.