main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Bad Boys, JEDI Style

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by wawoot, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Obi-Wan and Leila are very adorable together. Keep up the good work!

2. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    How adorable!

I loved these glimpses into Anakin & Padme and Obi-Wan & Leila's relationships.

3. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh my gosh! That was incredibly adorable and sweet. I love Leila even more! And what Obi-Wan did when he first met her...paid just to hold her...oh man, that's too cute.

I loved it. A absolutely loved it. Awesome job.

4. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Wow Wawoot, I missed FIVE updates! Did I mention that I HATE exams? They're all great updates too. Very amusing and also touching in places. I especially like the story of Obi-Wan and Leila, that is such a cute story. Maybe there are wedding bells in the air for them as well?[face_praying]

But really the Jedi Council should expel that entire family from the Order! Breaking the Code seems to run in their blood! The funniest thing is that both Anakin and Obi-Wan each think that the other would hate them if they ever told them, when in fact they have both done the same thing! Will all this tangled romance ever come fully to light? It would be funny just to watch their faces when they realise they've been agonising over nothing.

Great stuff Wawoot, I hope for more soon, which this time I will be able to read as you post and therefore make the proper comments you deserve.

5. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    Great chapter I enjoyed getting to know leila a little better with her backstory

6. wawoot

wawoot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2006
    Chapter 28

"This?" Jabba roared in outrage, as the bounty hunter stood before him with an unconscious black-cloaked figure dangling limply over his shoulder. "This is Skywalker?"

"Yes, Your Excellency," the bounty hunter replied, unceremoniously dumping him onto the floor. "He tried to enter Hutt Territory stowed aboard my ship. Gardulla has offered five thousand for his capture, but I thought perhaps you might be able to make me a better offer," he said, bowing respectfully.

Jabba frowned. Skywalker had been a vexing nuisance these past two years; five thousand was a fair price to be rid of him. And he might be worth even more than that as a hostage... "He is damaged," Jabba pointed out, seeing the bloody gash on his right temple.

"He will survive," the bounty hunter assured him. "He tried to escape in the docking bay, and stole one of Your Excellency's shuttles; I was forced to shoot him down," he explained.

"Was my shuttle damaged?" Jabba asked testily.

"Yes, I'm afraid it was totaled," the bounty hunter apologized solemnly.

"Aaahhhhh!" Jabba roared angrily. "Six thousand," he said stubbornly. "No more."

The bounty hunter nodded, bowing respectfully. "Thank you, Your Excellency. I graciously accept your generous offer."

"See that he is paid," Jabba told his Twi'lek assistant. "Put Skywalker in the dungeon. And keep him sedated; I don't want him escaping!"

The next morning Jabba met with the Jedi negotiator sent by the Republic. "Fifty thousand credits," Jabba demanded stubbornly, as Bib Fortuna translated. "Or I feed him to the Sarlacc."

Obi-Wan Kenobi bowed solemnly. "With all due respect, Jabba, the Republic does not negotiate with criminals. I cannot authorize a ransom payment of any amount."

"Then I will feed him to the Sarlacc," Jabba told him.

Master Kenobi bowed respectfully. "Very well, Your Excellency," he said agreeably. "It has been a pleasure meeting with you."

Jabba's eyes narrowed suspiciously as the Jedi negotiator turned to leave. Something was wrong here; he hadn't even tried to bargain for Skywalker's life. That can only mean one thing, Jabba realized anxiously. He had recently become an avid viewer of the JEDI show, and had observed that when negotiations were short like this, the situation often would become quite violent. He is planning a breakout.

He also noticed that Bib Fortuna was looking as though he might pee himself. "What is it?" Jabba asked testily. He could always count on his Twi'lek assistant to need a bathroom break at the worst possible moment.

"Your Excellency," Fortuna said timidly, fearful of Jabba's wrath. "If we feed Skywalker to the Sarlacc... We will never find out what happens on the JEDI show, with Padme and Ani," he pointed out.

"What?" Jabba asked, confused. Then his eyes opened wide in shock. "He is Ani?" Jabba had only been watching JEDI for the past two seasons, but he loved whenever Padme and Ani were on the show. They were so funny and sweet together, and Padme was so pretty; Jabba wished he had seen the episode when they had gotten married. "No," he said stubbornly, refusing to believe it. "Ani has shorter hair, and a little braid," he reminded his brainless assistant. That bloody, unconscious piece of poodoo in his dungeon was not Ani.

"No, Your Excellency," Fortuna corrected him cautiously. "It is him. Anakin Skywalker... Ani," he explained.

"Aaaahhhhh!" Jabba roared angrily, smacking Fortuna onto the floor. Skywalker was Ani? "Noooooo!" he yelled, furious. "Bring me the negotiator," he commanded the Twi'lek impatiently.

A minute later Obi-Wan Kenobi was bowing before him once again. I must make a bargain, Jabba realized. Otherwise they will probably both escape. He cursed himself, wishing he hadn't allowed his dungeons to become so run-down. All of the prison bars needed to be replaced, and it was quite likely that this Jedi negotiator would find a way to free Skywalker if Jabba

7. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

LOL -- those were the best negociations I've ever seen! :D

Well done! =D=

8. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
    Bantha mating serum! That is the best! Ah Leila you have been replaced by a bantha. Hehehe. Also Jabba realizing that Anakin was Ani! Ah, Jabba is a fan of Jedi

9. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Hee! I loved this update the first time around and it's just as funny on the second read!!! So glad others are getting to enjoy this fic - it's incredibly hilarious and sweet at the same time! [face_love]

10. Peagis

Apr 14, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] that was so funny!!!! I cant wait for the next post!

11. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    He also noticed that Bib Fortuna was looking as though he might pee himself.

LOL Love that Jabba's opayment was to make sure Anakin and Padme were featured on Jedi again. Too funny about the banth mating serum. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Hello," Dorv said quietly. "I have some pictures that I think you might be interested in..."

Oh dear! :eek:

12. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    Obi-Wan had already reached the breeding facility by the time Anakin caught up with him. "Master!" he called anxiously, as Obi-Wan stumbled toward a huge, furry Bantha. "Master, come back!"

But Obi-Wan just grinned stupidly. "Anakin!" he smiled cheerfully, wrapping his arms around one of the Bantha's legs and snuggling against it blissfully. "Oh, aren't they beautiful?"

Master come back! Oh my gosh! [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

"Anakin," Obi-Wan said dreamily, leaning over and hugging him close. "I love you."

Anakin patted him on the back, nodding. "I love you too, Master," he agreed quietly, with a regretful smile.

Awwwwwwwwww! How adorable! [face_blush]

"Hello," Dorv said quietly. "I have some pictures that I think you might be interested in..."

Oh no! [face_laugh] What's dear old Dorv gonna do?

Oh my goodness! What an eventful, and ever so HILARIOUS POST!

BTW, loved the image of half naked Anakin =P~

13. jedi_princess18

Jun 7, 2005
    So that's what that business on Cato Neimodia was. ;) I can see why Obi-Wan didn't want that one to count. Unfortunately, now the whole galaxy will know about it.

14. wawoot

Jan 5, 2006
    Chapter 29

Obi-Wan woke up, blinking in surprise to realize that he was in the Jedi Temple's hospital ward. How did I get here? He had a vague, somewhat disturbing memory of flying home from Cato Neimoidia, snuggled close in Anakin's arms...

No, he told himself stubbornly, pushing away an even more bizarre image of Anakin, naked and glistening wet... That didn't happen. That was only a dream. But then he frowned to himself, blinking worriedly. Why in the blazes would I be dreaming about THAT?

"Master Kenobi," the doctor said, smiling to see that he was awake. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, thank you," Obi-Wan replied politely. I hope... "What happened?"

"Anakin brought you in last night," she told him. "You've been drugged; we're not certain what it was, but it seems to be out of your system now," she reassured him, gently taking his pulse and checking his blood pressure.

Well that would explain the strange dreams... "Where's Anakin?" Obi-Wan asked, sitting up straighter in bed.

"He went back to his quarters last night," the doctor said. "And Owen Lars left a message; he wants to meet with the two of you this morning, if you're feeling up to it," she added, nodding in satisfaction at the results of his pulse and blood pressure.

Oh, right. We're filming for JEDI. "Yes, I'm feeling fine," Obi-Wan assured her, smiling warmly. "Thank you." He got up and dressed himself, then went to find Anakin. He wasn't in his private chamber, so Obi-Wan continued on to the conference room to meet with Owen; but Anakin wasn't there either. I hope he's all right, Obi-Wan frowned worriedly, remembering his head injury. Oh dear...

[i]Mmmmm,[/i] Anakin sighed sleepily, turning to snuggle closer to Padme. He kissed her on the temple, gently brushing a loose strand of hair away from her face; then he wrapped an arm protectively around her, feeling the slight roundness of her belly. [i]We're going to have a baby,[/i] he smiled blissfully to himself, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep once more.

But Padme woke up, stretching languidly as she turned toward him. "Ani," she said softly, kissing him tenderly; Anakin smiled slightly in appreciation, keeping his eyes peacefully closed. "Ani," she said again, her voice more persistent this time, as she prodded his shoulder gently. "What time is your meeting with Owen?"

Anakin sat up suddenly, looking at the clock. [i]Oh crap![/i] "Ten minutes ago," he told her unhappily, cursing himself as he rolled out of bed and hurriedly got dressed. [i]Ahh! Too many clothes![/i] he lamented anxiously, straightening his third tunic and reaching for his belt. [i]Damn Jedi dress code...[/i] He quickly pulled his boots on, glancing in the mirror to make sure he had fastened everything properly.

[i]What the... How did that scar get there?[/i] he wondered briefly, blinking in surprise at the red gash down the right side of his forehead and cheek. His memory of the past few days was still a bit foggy, but there was no time to think about that now. Pulling on his cloak, he smiled regretfully at Padme, giving her a quick kiss and hugging her tenderly for a moment. "Goodbye, Padme," he said softly; then he hopped up into the open ventilation grating in the ceiling that allowed him secret access to and from Padme's apartment.

[hr]
    "Goodbye, Ani," Padme smiled wisftully as Anakin crawled into the ventilation duct. "Good luck today."

But a moment later he dropped back down, shaking his head. "There's no time for that," he told her regretfully, heading quickly for the landing platform outside her balcony. "I'm already late as it is."

"Ani, you can't take my ship; it will look suspicious," Padme reminded him anxiously.

"I know," Anakin smiled, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye as he gave her another quick kiss. "Bye. I'll see you later." Then, with a cautious glance to make sure he wasn't being watched, Anakin slipped quietly out onto the balcony and jumped off the ed

15. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Hee hee, yay, ROTS!

Ahh! Too many clothes! he lamented anxiously, straightening his third tunic and reaching for his belt. Damn Jedi dress code... He quickly pulled his boots on, glancing in the mirror to make sure he had fastened everything properly.

LOL! [face_laugh] That?s perfectly Anakin.

I really liked the filming of the battle sequence! LOL!

Oh, crap! His headset's not working, Anakin realized. Then he frowned, his brows furrowing. Wait a minute... MY headset's not working either,

[face_laugh]

He saved my life, and I repaid him by stabbing him with Bantha mating serum, Anakin sighed regretfully.

[face_laugh]

"Oh, I see it," Obi-Wan replied. "Oh, this is going to be easy!" he added inanely. Damn, he blinked in dismay. That sounded even more idiotic than Ki-Adi's babbling attempt at dialogue on last week's show,

Yeah, I didn?t quite like that line too much either. :p

"Anakin," Owen broke in over the transmitter. "We can't call them 'chaos droids'; it's against the broadcast commission guidelines," he reminded him. Young, impressionable, brainless teenagers did not need any encouragement to build more of these things.

[face_laugh]

"Oh," Anakin said. "All right... Um... I see them," he repeated dramatically; then there was a short silence as he tried to think what else to call them. "Buzz Droids," he spat contemptuously.

Tee hee! I lovr this! :D Nice cover up, Anakin?

HAHA! This update was pure genius! Absolutely hilarious!!

16. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    LOL I just love reading the movie parts with the slants you've put on it. It's most enjoyable. :D :D

17. Peagis

Apr 14, 2005
    LOL that was great though why you called the spacetroopers ARC-170's X-wings baffles me

18. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
    I officially love this story!

19. jedi_princess18

Jun 7, 2005
    Nice update! I like how you've made Anakin into someone who's just a little clueless at times- it makes him that more lovable!

20. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    That didn't happen. That was only a dream. But then he frowned to himself, blinking worriedly. Why in the blazes would I be dreaming about THAT?

I wonder! :p

Ahh! Too many clothes! he lamented anxiously, straightening his third tunic and reaching for his belt. Damn Jedi dress code...

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] Too good! Man I laughed my butt off at this part!

"Anakin... Anakin!" Obi-Wan laughed, swooping around again. He had been trying to get his brother's attention for a full minute now, to tell him that his headset was switched off; but every time he flipped over so that their Starfighters could be face-to-face, Anakin mimicked his movements, flying in perfect tandem. Anakin, we're not playing follow the leader...

[face_laugh] I love the confusion!

I always thought the way Obi-Wan jumped out his fighter was a little odd!

I can't believe this! This is utterly ridiculous! (That's just my word for SUPERB!)

Every little minor detail you captured and made a perfect excuse for why it happened to fit in your story!

I'm so glad we are at the ROTS stage now! I can't wiat til Anakin goes evil!

Awesome post!

21. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Lol I love your version of that business on Cato Neimoidia. Much more amusing than the canon version. And that crazy space battle was pretty funny, although I disagree with Obi-Wan. I think Anakin's fighter looked pretty good in gold. And Anakin's headset being off, what a classic! Bet he was properly embarassed about that. I wonder what Leila will say when that picture gets out on the holonet, bearing in mind she already suspected Obi-Wan of being gay with Anakin. I also liked Anakin's little exit from Padme's balcony, that was pretty good. Especially her line to the baby just after he left. All in all great writing wawoot. You've really injected comedy value into the entire films so far.

22. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Oh dear, Obi-Wan laughed ruefully as he flip-flopped helplessly through the air. So undignified... But a hangar full of battle droids awaited them, so Obi-Wan activated his lightsaber, praying that the next scene would be a bit less embarrassing.

[face_laugh]

How undignified indeed!

:D

Great job wawoot!

23. wawoot

Jan 5, 2006
    Chapter 30

Haha! He's still crazy as ever, Anakin grinned, coming to a stop inside the hangar as Obi-Wan flew dramatically through the air, lightsaber blazing. I want to do that! Anakin decided playfully, pressing the emergency eject button.

NO SYSTEM FAILURE DETECTED, the readout blinked at him. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO EJECT? YES / NO.

Yes, Anakin grinned mischievously, pressing the button.

PLEASE ENTER OVERRIDE AUTHORIZATION CODE, the screen prompted him.

What authorization code? Arrggh! I don't have time for this, Anakin pouted in frustration, pressing the eject button more forcefully. Maybe if I push it harder it will know I mean business... But sadly nothing happened, and the screen was still blinking insistently, waiting for him to enter his authorization code. Damn it... I guess I'll have to do this the boring way, he sighed, opening the hatch and climbing out.

Oh, crap. One of Beru's bracelets caught on something as he climbed out, clattering to the floor, and Anakin stooped to pick it up, frowning as he tried to put it back onto his forearm. How did she do that? Women's jewelry was so difficult to clasp; but finally he got it back on. Yeah, that was a brilliant entrance, he sighed ruefully, joining Obi-Wan and slashing through the droids. Owen will cut that.

Uhh... Now what? Anakin wondered, looking to Obi-Wan for direction after they finished off the droids. Artoo had let himself down from Anakin's Starfighter and was now coming over to join them. I have no idea what we're doing here, he realized once again.

Thankfully Obi-Wan seemed to have it all under control. "Artoo, locate the Chancellor," he instructed Padme's astrodroid, as they went over to the computer terminal at the edge of the hangar. "The Chancellor's signal is coming from right there," Obi-Wan determined, his expression serious as he pointed at the screen. "The observation platform at the top of that spire."

All right... Come on, think... "I sense Count Dooku," Anakin blurted out anxiously. Right?

Obi-Wan raised his eyebrows mysteriously. "I sense a trap."

OK, I give up. "Next move?" Anakin asked, completely baffled. I really should have gone to that meeting...

"Spring the trap," Obi-Wan replied theatrically, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. Anakin stifled an amused laugh. Why does he always try to be so witty and clever for the cameras? It doesn't work, Obi-Wan. Anakin let that one slide, but if this kept up, he would do his duty and save Obi-Wan from embarrassing himself. Not that I'm doing much better, he admitted ruefully.

Artoo was following them toward the elevator now, and Anakin caught Obi-Wan's warning glance. Right. He doesn't trust me with Padme's stuff. "Artoo, go back," Anakin told him. "I need you to stay with the ship."

"Here... Take this, and wait for orders," Obi-Wan improvised, tossing him a comlink as they waited for the elevator.

In the meantime, Owen and the Space Troopers director had landed in the hangar, and were now hauling out several more droids, which they set loose on Anakin and Obi-Wan. Oh, those are awesome, Anakin grinned to himself. What are they called...?

"Destroyers!" he warned Obi-Wan urgently, remembering their names. Man, I need to start watching JEDI again. This is fun! Anakin deflected their laser fire as he and Obi-Wan stepped onto the elevator, closing the doors behind them. But suddenly he felt nervous. Ahhh! Now I'm trapped in an elevator with Obi-Wan... And he's mad at me...

"Drop your weapons!" came a robotic voice from behind them. What the...? "I said drop 'em!" the droid repeated. Anakin and Obi-Wan frowned at each other worriedly. Where did they come from? I swear they weren't in here a second ago... I am so confused! But he followed Obi-Wan's lead, spinning around and hacking through the droids at point

24. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] I love how you introduced Darth Vader! A little guy in a costume!

Dooku getting a film role! Oh how perfect!

Loved this update! Everything in the elevator was HILARIOUS!

Awesome, awesome job!

25. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
    "especially not fake ones" I loved that line! You have no idea how much I am enjoying this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.