main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Bad Boys, JEDI Style

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by wawoot, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    "Spring the trap," Obi-Wan replied theatrically, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. Anakin stifled an amused laugh. Why does he always try to be so witty and clever for the cameras? It doesn't work, Obi-Wan. LOL!!

Ahh! Obi-Wan blinked worriedly. Why do I keep picturing him wet and naked? Anakin was looking equally uncomfortable with this awkward situation, and Obi-Wan looked quickly down at the floor, frowning. Two nights away from Leila and I'm having dreams about Anakin, and... Banthas? he wondered anxiously, furrowing his eyebrows in profound confusion.

Oh boy, Obi-Wan doesn't even remember? I fear he's going to be real soon if those holo pivs come out. ;) See, I knew it! LOLOL

I can't help but chuckle as I read this. So inventive and original. :)

2. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    [face_laugh]

"His fate will be the same as ours," Anakin insisted decisively, picking up Obi-Wan and heaving him over his shoulder. Force, Obi-Wan, how much do you weigh? he grunted, shifting his master's dead weight as Obi-Wan dangled limply, not even attempting to be helpful. Oh, this is going to be fun, Anakin sighed ruefully, heading toward the elevator with Palpatine.

I love this fic - it always gives me a chuckle...or several!

=D=

3. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Excellent post wawoot. I especially loved the duel between Anakin and Dooku. And once again Anakin's slightly disturbing predilection for Sith Lords shows up. He is so blatantly going to turn into a real Dark Jedi by the end of this story. But are they really going to crash this ship onto Coruscant? I can't imagine the authorities being too happy about that one. And if they're about to meet the new Sith Lord then it can't be Vader, so something is out of place here...Never mind, great stuff as always wawoot. I hope to see more soon.

4. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    I like how Padme's family knew about their being married that's cool

5. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Tee hee!

I LOVED the elevator stuff! ::giggles:: Way too funny... I love how you have their thoughts interspaced between all the familiar ROTS dialogue... :D It's great!

Oh, and the introduction for Darth Vader was HILARIOUS!!!

6. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Yay! Pookie is about to make his debut! I love that little guy! I just want to squeeze him till he pops! Well, not literally, of course. [face_blush]

I also loved reliving Dooku's death scene. So funny! Whenever I see him in the movies now, I automatically think, "hey - there's Uncle Dooku." Hee!

Oh, how I love this story! Awesome job, wawoot!

7. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Grievous is played by someone named Pookie???? [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I love this story- after all the angst-ridden ones I follow, this is so light and refreshing! Keep up the good work. :)

8. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Is Pookie, Darth vader or Grievous? Also today is update day and I am still waiting!

9. wawoot

wawoot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2006
    Testing... Sorry, for some reason I'm having trouble posting the next chapter, so I'm going to see if this message goes through! No idea what's wrong... :(

EDIT: Still no idea what was wrong but it finally worked, yay!

10. wawoot

Jan 5, 2006
    Chapter 31

Well this is interesting, Obi-Wan decided as he hung limply from Anakin's shoulder, pretending to be unconscious. Anakin was supposed to leave him lying there on the observation deck, creating dramatic tension so that Obi-Wan could heroically reappear in the next scene and save them from General Grievous. Or we could do it this way, so that I look like a complete idiot, he sighed ruefully. Palpatine had instructed Anakin twice to leave Obi-Wan behind, but Anakin hadn't taken the hint, and had stubbornly decided to bring him along.

He loves me, Obi-Wan smiled to himself. He doesn't have any idea what's going on, but he didn't want to leave me for dead. That was so sweet of him. Owen of course had simply let it happen; he was the ultimate laissez-faire director, and had always maintained that some of the best moments in JEDI history had come about accidentally.

"Artoo, do you copy?" Anakin was asking again. "Artoo, come in!" Owen and the cameraman had already taken another elevator down to the bridge to prepare for the next scene, leaving a couple of hovering camera droids with Anakin and Obi-Wan.

At what point should I wake up? Obi-Wan wondered. Not yet, he decided. I will let Anakin rescue me and carry me down in the elevator, and then in the next scene I will surprise them all by waking up just when General Grievous is about to kill them... Yes, that will work. And then we will escape to the docking bay and steal a shuttle as planned.

It's all under control, Obi-Wan decided, relaxing peacefully as he dangled from Anakin's shoulder. Hopefully Artoo has figured out the controls to the elevator by now, he laughed to himself. I wouldn't want Chancellor Palpatine to get thrown around like I did.

[i]Bleep bleep bleep bleep BLEEP![/i] Artoo cursed angrily, trying to get the elevator to work. [i]Stupid elevator! Arrrgghh! I hate you![/i] The controls were backwards, for one thing; up was down, and down was up, and even then it didn't always respond correctly. Now it was refusing to cooperate altogether; but Anakin needed the elevator to work, and so Artoo was determined to find a way.

[i]I can't let Anakin down,[/i] he reminded himself. Artoo loved Anakin; he always let him do the coolest tricks, and it had been so much fun flying with him in the last scene. Padme's flying style was so boring, and safe; it had been ages since Artoo had been allowed to do anything exciting. [i]I will get this elevator working, just like Anakin asked me to,[/i] he resolved stubbornly.

[i]Aha![/i] After several failed attempts to move the elevator up and down, Artoo determined that it was stuck. [i]So that's the problem...[/i] But how to dislodge it? [i]I've got it![/i] Artoo realized suddenly. [i]If I just tap into the main computer and override the controls, I can spin the whole ship around really fast, and hopefully that will shake it loose,[/i] he decided, pleased with his innovative plan.

[hr]
    [i]Oh my,[/i] Chancellor Palpatine blinked in surprise, stumbling as the ship suddenly lurched to the side. [i]I don't think this was planned.[/i] But then he smiled to himself. This was why everyone loved [i]JEDI[/i] so much; you just never knew what would happen. And with both Anakin and Master Kenobi at his side, Palpatine knew that he was in safe hands, and that there was no cause for alarm.

[i]This is fun, actually,[/i] he decided, running behind Anakin through the elevator shaft. Palpatine had always been athletic in his youth; he had naturally good reflexes, and prided himself in staying fit, even at his age. He was slightly concerned by this new turn of events, but Master Kenobi was still pretending to be unconscious; obviously everything was under control. [i]This is going to be such an exciting episode,[/i] Palpatine decided gleefully as he continued to chase after Anakin.

[hr]
    [i]What the blazes is going on?[/i] Obi-Wan wondered, bouncing around uncomfortably on Anakin's shoulder as they ran

11. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
    Sorry the Obi-Wan and Anakin fondness is making me gag. But as always I love the story. Rayshields! Brilliant idea!

12. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Bleep bleep bleep bleep BLEEP! Artoo cursed angrily, trying to get the elevator to work. Stupid elevator! Arrrgghh! I hate you! LOL!

Listen to Anakin and Obi-Wan's thoughts on each other is great. Both car a great deal but just don't say it and they both are rather insecure.

Awesome post! :D

13. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Bleep bleep bleep bleep BLEEP! Artoo cursed angrily, trying to get the elevator to work. Stupid elevator! Arrrgghh! I hate you!

[face_laugh] Oh my goodness! R2 is hilarious!

"You got lost?" Obi-Wan repeated, stunned. In the Jedi Temple? In your own home, where you grew up? Then he remembered Anakin's head injury. "Anakin, are you sure you're all right?" he asked worriedly, peering at his scar with concern.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Anakin's head injury! Oh perfect!

Loved it as always wawoot. Amazing!

14. jedi_princess18

Jun 7, 2005
    I loved Artoo in this! I can just imagine him swearing (in fact I always thought that's what he did in that swamp on Dagobah!!)

Anakin's thoughts are just priceless! I love how he's doubting one minute, and gloating the next.

I can't wait to meet this Pookie- for some reason I keep picturing a poodle. :p

15. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    I just got caught up again. Hilarious stuff, Artoo is just too funny.

16. Iaranon

Dec 30, 2005
    Great stuff wawoot, your writing is just so funny. I especially love R2's POV. That was a nice touch. And Obi-Wan and Anakin need more personal security, I think. Ah well that's what you get for breaking the Code, a whole lot of sleepless nights. I also love the way Anakin is totally messing it up because he wasn't at the meeting, and yet it still turned out pretty ok in the final cut. Maybe he really is an acting genius after all...Excellent post as usual wawoot, I hope to see more soon.

17. Peagis

Apr 14, 2005
    LOL that was great R2 was funny and i cant wait for Pookie!

18. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    LOL!

Oh, I love this fic! R2 was hilarious -- those dreadful elevators! :p

Next time I'm going to the meeting.

[face_laugh]

I wonder how many times he's going to say. :p

19. wawoot

Jan 5, 2006
    Chapter 32

"Ah, there you are," Owen smiled warmly, as Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Chancellor Palpatine entered the command bridge, followed by Artoo and several battle droids. "Anakin, I don't think you've met Pookie?" he asked politely, as Anakin stared in surprise at the giant skull-headed droid monster that stood before him.

"Oh," Anakin grinned enthusiastically, nodding. "You're the one who won the contest! Congratulations," he said cheerfully, peering into the bright yellow eyes behind the skull mask. "Cool costume, I love it," he added, admiring the details of the skull head and droid body, and the big black cape. Yes, he deserved to win, Anakin admitted. That looks awesome.

"Thank you," the new Sith lord replied in a deep, scary voice. "Oops... I mean..." General Grievous lifted up his skull mask up with a robotic hand, revealing the cute, squishy little Kaleesh underneath. "Thank you," Pookie grinned happily, his voice suddenly two octaves higher. "It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm so excited," he said cheerfully, letting go of the controls and shaking Anakin's finger with his tiny frog-like hand.

"Nice to meet you too," Anakin smiled; then he peered at Pookie worriedly as the little Kaleesh was suddenly overcome by a fit of coughing. "Are you feeling all right?" he asked, concerned. Kaleeshes were amphibious, but they mostly lived underwater on their home planet, and their lungs were underdeveloped; they were susceptible to respiratory infections, which often proved deadly to the delicate little creatures.

"Yes, I'm fine," Pookie insisted, still coughing. "Sorry." Then, using his robotic arms, he picked up a bucket of water and dunked his head in for a moment, gurgling contentedly. "There," he sighed, coming up for air. "OK, I'm ready," he grinned cheerfully, nodding apologetically to Owen.

"Are you sure you're all right, Pookie?" Owen asked worriedly, putting a hand on General Grievous' shoulder. Anakin could sense Owen's deep concern and alarm, along with Obi-Wan's, and feared that Pookie's cough was more serious than he was letting on.

But Pookie smiled bravely. "Yes," he assured Owen. "Sorry about that." Then he pulled his skull mask back down. "Helloooooo," he said playfully, his voice once again low and robotic. Anakin laughed, sharing an amused grin with Obi-Wan. No wonder this little guy won the contest; he was just so cute and funny, and his costume truly was remarkable.

"All right," Owen said. "Let's get started... Action!"

"Oh yes... General Kenobi," General Grievous said ominously. What? Anakin blinked, surprised. He's a General now? "The Negotiator. We've been waiting for you. That wasn't much of a rescue," Grievous added. Yeah, that was my fault, Anakin admitted regretfully. "And Anakin Skywalker," Grievous continued. "I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little older."

You were? Anakin grinned excitedly; it was amazing to realize that he had earned such a reputation for himself after just two years in Hutt Territory. "General Grievous," he replied politely, wanting to return the compliment. Cool name? No... Nice cape? Wait a minute... We're supposed to be enemies! "You're shorter than I expected," he blurted out quickly. Then he blinked in confused disbelief. That's the best insult I could come up with?

"Ahhh," Grievous replied angrily. "Jedi scum!"

"We have a job to do, Anakin," Obi-Wan chided him. "Try not to upset him."

"Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection," General Grievous taunted them. Haha! This guy collects lightsabers, Anakin grinned to himself. What an eccentric hobby... But now I know where go next time I lose one...

"Not this time," Obi-Wan warned him ominously. "And this time you won't escape." That's right, Anakin agreed. Then there was an awkward silence as they all stood there looking at each other helplessly, realizing that no one had a plan for this scene.

"Cut," Owen laugh

20. Handmaiden_Azul

Dec 29, 2005
    Hey is Cory the guy that is played by GL's son? I cannot get enough of this story! Poor Padme! Poor Anakin! They are going to have a hard time pretending not to be married!

21. jedi_princess18

Jun 7, 2005
    Sounds like those chaos droids are more trouble than they're worth!

Glad Obi-Wan and Anakin patched it up!

Can't wait to see the scene between Padme & Anakin!

22. Iaranon

Dec 30, 2005
    Wow wawoot, this story gets better and better. I always crack up over Anakin's "we lost something" line and Obi-Wan's reply because it's all so offhand and unconcerned. But here you made it even better. And I also liked the way that Anakin and Obi-Wan were more concerned over their starfighters and droids than about the life or death situation they were in.

And that Grievous guy was great! Who knew what was under that suit eh? Too bad the guy has a chest infection. Now I wonder how Owen will sell Anakin being a Sith Lord to the Jedi Council? Let's just say I think he's going to have to talk very fast in order to manage it.

Finally I think the little interplay between Anakin and Obi-Wan about Padme was pretty funny. If only Obi-Wan knew the truth! Still I guess he'll find out in due course. And then they can both share everything with each other, and be best friends again.

Great stuff as always, wawoot. I hope to see more soon.

23. Peagis

Apr 14, 2005
    LMAO Obi-wan just confirmed the Galactic Enquerier (SP?) story!!! that is just too funny!

24. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    I LOVE Pookie!!! [face_love] [face_love]

Oh, this is fabulous... I love this story! :D

25. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    OH! Pookie was playing Grievous! I was just thinking of Vader!

Loved the coughing!

Oh my goodness! This is the first time Anakin finds out about the pregnancy? How eventful!

Love the "Cata Nemodia" business! And Obi-Wan was right! I was dying to know what happened then!

LOVE LOVE IT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.