main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bad Brain Entertainment. Vampyre Story. Sam & Max 2. Multiplayer adventures...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Bad Brain Entertainment, the company who is financing and publishing Autumn Moon's lucasarts style point & click adventure A Vampyre Story, has just put up their website, indicating a 2nd Quarter '06 release for "Vampyre".

[image=http://www.bad-brain.com/images/screen_avs.jpg]

Autumn Moon is made up of ex-LucasArts talent, and is run by Bill Tiller. There are also strong indicators that Bad Brain is trying to aquire LucasArts unfinished Sam & Max 2 code to finish and release*.

Bad Brain also have a couple of internally produced adventure games in the works, the promising & hilarious sounding The Orgastic Four and an intriguing multi-player adventure, the X-Filesesque I-JET.

To learn more, check out their site; http://bad-brain.com

* The cynic in me feels the whole "buying Sam & Max 2 from LucasArts" thing could be nothing more than a publicity stunt to get some exposure for Bad-Brain. Let's face it if the deal falls over (and they're saying an awful lot for someone who's signed an NDA) then it won't be hard to make it all look like LucasArts fault.

But good on Bad-Brain for getting the buzz for their company and projects kick-started in this way! And Vampyre Story, I-JET and Orgastic Four are gonna kick ass. Probably.

2. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
  3. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    That thread is on Autumn Moon Entertainment.

This thread is on Bad Brain Entertainment. Yes, they are funding and publishing Autumn Moon's game. But they're also trying to aquire Sam & Max 2 from LucasArts.

And they have 3 internal games in development.

The Orgastic Four
    I-Jet
    Quizzoid

None of which has anything to do with Autumn Moon, and hense nothing to do with the earlier thread that's just about Autumn Moon/Vampyre Story.

But thanks for the link, I was hoping to link that from my opening post, but the search box isn't working right now & I couldn't be bothered manually trawling the back pages.

4. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    Ah ok then. Very well. Move along. Move along...

Search engine was workin fine for me... But oh well. Ive always been a fan of the adventure point and click games... Glad to see they arent dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.