main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA BAD NEWS

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I won?t be able to have a Labor Day BBQ at my place after all. I just found out that we have a family member (A cousin of mine) from out of state coming to town so there is going to be a family thing going on that day that I want to attend since this is actually someone in my family that I like and haven?t seen in two years and likely won?t see again for at least another 2 years. I hope this isn?t going to be too big a disappointment for anybody.

I am also going to post this in the meeting minutes thread since that is where I originally posted about the BBQ and on our yahoo group

2. InvaderSil

InvaderSil Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2006
    Noooo!! Like the noo in ESB and not the Nooo in ROTS.

3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Maybe we could do it the day before? Move it to that Sunday? Or the weekend after?

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Wwwweeell, I have plans for all days both of those weekends already, but, the weekend of the 16th of Sept I have open (for now anyway, my sister was talking about doing something then but hasn't confirmed it yet)- I know that's a ways off from Labor day, but we could do a BBQ at my place then and call it the Mos Everett just-for-the-hell-of-it BBQ?

5. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    We could have a get-together at my place in Renton, unless everyone thinks that is to far away for you. I don't have a barbecue, but maybe someone can bring one, or we could just have a potluck and watch movies. If not I'm willing to do something as my Mother and sister are out of town. Let's plan on doing something on the day at least. Let me know.

6. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Saturday the 16th I'll be in Renton (Hint hint) for a craft fair....

7. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Paulie, could you put the details of the location for that craft fair here?

8. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
  9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    So, what did everyone do Yesterday?

I committed to doing something with my sis the day Paulie will be at the craft fair (Sept 16th), but I hope some of you will be able to go to that and say hi to her there.
    I think I mentioned before that my sis had previously asked me to leave Sept 16th open if I could but hadn't let me know if anything was definate, well yesterday she told me she bought us tickets to attend the 30th anniversary celebration at St. Michelle Winery in Woodinville, so I will be attending that on the 16th.

Looks like I won't be seeing most of you till Oct 4th (I will be seeing Marlow over the weekend of Sept 22, 23 and 24th becasue we are rooming together while we attend Foolscap in Bellevue.

Speaking of writing (as I mentioned about writing tracks at the cons), everyone please send positive thoughts and cross your fingers for me. I submitted a story to a publisher and am waiting to hear if it will be accepted or not for this anthology:

http://www.windstormcreative.com/fandom/guidelines/rustycon.htm

After I submitted it, I went over the story I wrote in my head and realized there were a hundred ways I could improve what I wrote, so I am not very hopeful it will be accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.