main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Bad News.....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Smallman, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Smallman

Jedi_Smallman Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2002
    As most of you already know, 4 people died and 1 person was seriously injured in an accident friday night. John Kaufman, Jordan Haag and Kristy Scott(three teenagers from my school) were hit and killed when a car lost control and hit them. the fourth teenager Starla is in critical condition at Mac hospital in Hamilton. The dirver also died on impact. Kristy is an ex-girlfriend of mine. We had a bad break-up and i was mean to her. I always wanted to appologise but i never did. So I am speding on what I have learned from this. Think over all of the little fights that you have with people because it is not worth it. You never know what is going to happen and it is not worth the time and energy to fight. So please don't fight or hold grudges and it is never that hard to appologise. You never know what can happen in the end. I lost Kristy before i ever did appologise.

I ask of you please to keep your hopes and thoughts with them and their family's and especially Starla because she still has a chance to pull through all this. and tell someone how much you love them and realize how lucky you are to have them around.

for the newspaper article go to http://www.canada.com/welland/

2. Blix

Blix Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    ^ That is why I live a life of isolation. That way you can never be hurt by what goes on in the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.