main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Bad News....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Smallman, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Smallman

Jedi_Smallman Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2002
    As most of you already know, 4 people died and 1 person was seriously injured in an accident friday night. John Kaufman, Jordan Haag and Kristy Scott(three teenagers from my school) were hit and killed when a car lost control and hit them. the fourth teenager Starla is in critical condition at Mac hospital in Hamilton. The dirver also died on impact. Kristy is an ex-girlfriend of mine. We had a bad break-up and i was mean to her. I always wanted to appologise but i never did. So I am speding on what I have learned from this. Think over all of the little fights that you have with people because it is not worth it. You never know what is going to happen and it is not worth the time and energy to fight. So please don't fight or hold grudges and it is never that hard to appologise. You never know what can happen in the end. I lost Kristy before i ever did appologise.

I ask of you please to keep your hopes and thoughts with them and their family's and especially Starla because she still has a chance to pull through all this. and tell someone how much you love them and realize how lucky you are to have them around.

for the newspaper article go to http://www.canada.com/welland/

2. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    I know what you mean everything is put in perceptive. My grand mother is dieing of cancer :( She won't be around for Christmas :_|

It's a matter of weeks . . . :_|

3. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    Oh, man...I'm so sorry to hear that. My prayers are with the families and situation.

You speak a timeless truth that we all hear but seldom take to heart. Thank you so much for the reminder. Always take time to say I love you. I know I do as much as I can.

Lord, I just ask that You would bless and comfort the families and friends impacted by this accident. May You bring healing, comfort, and understanding to them. Bring people into their lives to help and guide them through, and be with Starla as she continues the fight for her life. Bring her back, if in Your will. Thank You, Father.

4. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I will also keep you guys in my prayers.

5. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    Thank you to both of you, I appriciate it :)

6. Jedi_Smallman

Jedi_Smallman Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2002
    Thank you all for your support. It really helps.

7. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
    I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers again. My grand-mother passed away about 2 hours ago :_| Thanks again :(

8. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    I'm sorry Jedi_Smallman and KitFist0. My father died of cancer a year ago so I know what it is losing somebody close to you.
    My thoughts are with both of you.

9. space_dragon

space_dragon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    My thoughts to all who lost someone dear.

10. KitFist0

Nov 10, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.