Bad year for pets continues.........

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by kitarusapien, Jul 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Well, our rescue hybrid, Wolfen, just managed to get bit by a rattlesnake.....FLOL! We got him back from the vet yesterday, and he's doin' fine....wish I could say the same for our wallet.......$1,200 for 24hrs work! Oh well, he's worth it!
  2. cyodarun Retired RMFF CR

star 4
    ouch...I want to applaud you and your family, from a few of the threads that I have followed, your efforts concerning your "critters" has been nothing less than extraordinary....I wish there were more folks like you out there.
  3. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Unfortunately, we, as 'parents of pets' are the exception, and not the rule....although the CHUNK and his lady may be just as devout....!
  4. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Another reason the RMFF is the best. Animals are safe and loved w/ us.
  5. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    sorry to hear that tim , but on the up side he'll learn that if it doesnt have legs to leave it alone.
  6. SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR

star 7
    I love animals too!!!!!!

We were told Simon (our big grey kitty)had kitty AIDS. I was so bummed. Jeff was quiter then normal. We had to wait 5days for the blood results. We said we would keep him as happy as possible for as long as possible, even with 2 other cats to worry about.

After all that torment, he was fine. Now we are one big happy family again. :)
  7. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Yea, this so close on the heels of Sophie possibly having a sarcoma(but not), it has taken a lot out of us, especially my wife, but we're hangin' in there since they're all right now.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.