main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bad year for pets continues.........

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by kitarusapien, Jul 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Well, our rescue hybrid, Wolfen, just managed to get bit by a rattlesnake.....FLOL! We got him back from the vet yesterday, and he's doin' fine....wish I could say the same for our wallet.......$1,200 for 24hrs work! Oh well, he's worth it!

2. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    ouch...I want to applaud you and your family, from a few of the threads that I have followed, your efforts concerning your "critters" has been nothing less than extraordinary....I wish there were more folks like you out there.

3. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Unfortunately, we, as 'parents of pets' are the exception, and not the rule....although the CHUNK and his lady may be just as devout....!

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Another reason the RMFF is the best. Animals are safe and loved w/ us.

5. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    sorry to hear that tim , but on the up side he'll learn that if it doesnt have legs to leave it alone.

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I love animals too!!!!!!

We were told Simon (our big grey kitty)had kitty AIDS. I was so bummed. Jeff was quiter then normal. We had to wait 5days for the blood results. We said we would keep him as happy as possible for as long as possible, even with 2 other cats to worry about.

After all that torment, he was fine. Now we are one big happy family again. :)

7. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Yea, this so close on the heels of Sophie possibly having a sarcoma(but not), it has taken a lot out of us, especially my wife, but we're hangin' in there since they're all right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.