main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Badges a big hit

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I just thought I would post this separately, and I heard from a few others that they received similar compliments. As we were waiting in many a line, or at the Fan Force party (AKA drunken Jedi, Ozzel in a bowtie and imperials eating cookies) many people came up to us to ask about Que's badges. We told them how we got them, and they were amazed. Many of them said (and I agree) that they looked better than the C2 badges. Just wanted to say that Marcy and I both think they were great. And at the third of the price of the Celebration lanyard, probably the best deal of the show.

We also got a few comments on the Milwookiee shirt, which was probably hard to see given all the stuff dangling from our necks. I really like my shirt, quite well done.

Dwayne

2. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    I also got great comments on both the shirt and the badge. Both of them are VERY well done. One guy saw the badge / shirt and was interested in joining the group. He said he would send an email when he got back.

3. mirrax

mirrax Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    We received the same comments from tons of people about the badges - everyone wanted one and they were quite dissappointed that they couldn't get one.

4. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    if you have some spare time on your hands and making a badge catches your fancy i would love to have one as well. I didn't want to ask you to make one with the C2 rush. but with gen con, filmcon, and just meetings in general. it would come in handy.

thanks mike

5. Darth_Lee

Darth_Lee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    I have to ask a potentially very dumb question....but what do these badges and shirts look like? Anyone have pics? :)

6. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    You can see them on the 19th. To order a shirt, contact Mirrax because we need a minimum order to get more.
    Que4, I got comments on the badges and it is the consensus that they are great and non-members are jealous. They were better than the 501st ones I saw. YOU ARE A GENIUS.

7. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    You guys are giving me a big head.. hehe.. Thanks everyone. It was my pleasure to make them.. however, I didn't know that some of you that were at C2, were even coming (like BYOB_Kenobi, Swiski66, Bujo).. I would of made more.. oh well.. hmm??.. I think I will devise a similiar badge for all uses like meetings, other Cons, etc.. Sound good!!.. I'll get on it as soon as I can.. And thanks once again..

BTW.. I didn't know Bujo was at C2.. Was he at the meeting??..

8. Bujo

Bujo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    No, Bujo was not at the meeting . . . as typical of the convention he was tied up and could not attend.

9. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    oh??.. Some day I will meet you.. Hopefully..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.