Badges are arriving in the mail....

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration VI, VII, Europe II' started by Grumpy_Jedi, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda_pimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    My mailman had better make me happy on Monday. I will not feel safe with CIV until I have my badge and FC lanyard in my hands.
  2. niennumb1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Weird... So GENCON on my account didn't show my items shipped, yet Friday I got my white envelope from then containing everything I needed! Got my badge and correct fan club lanyard! No more panics now! Got the Vader badge too, so I'm thrilled about that! YAY!!!!

I didn't know they were based out of Seattle. I work in the downtown area so maybe that's why I got mine quick.
  3. ardavenport Force Ghost

star 4
    I read on the Rebel Legion board that the badges were being mailed out alphabetically. I saw one post from someone whose last name began with 'A', so I suppose that's true?
  4. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Nope - My name falls closer to the end of the alphabet and I got mine yesterday.
  5. DLoSith Force Ghost

star 1
    I booked my badge in December and my last name starts with "L" and I haven't received mine yet...

Trying to be patient here but it's getting nerve wracking...
  6. DarkPrince Jedi Master

star 4
    You guys that are receiving them now must be in the general area where GenCon is based. I live on the east coast, so I guess I have to wait a little longer.
  7. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    I live on the east coast and got mine yesterday.

Although, I'm not going anymore.

So, now i need to sell mine.
  8. AmmersVI Jedi Master

star 4
    :D I got mine yesterday! Yeah!
  9. bonzofett Jedi Knight

star 1
    My name starts with B and I ordered it in early January and I have yet to receive it.
  10. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Do you have a buyer yet.. I have certainly seen plenty of purchasers around that want to buy.
  11. HonRincon Jedi Padawan

Got mine today. Man am I the only one that thinks these are UGLY? Come on for $110 they should at lease have the cool celebration logo.

Oh well can't wait to see everyone out there....

Hope you all have safe trips and lots of fun.

12. SkottASkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Me and my wife live in Indiana and we received our 4 Day Adult Badges and Fan Club Lanyards and Friends & Family coupons came today! [face_dancing]

I've put our 4 Day Adult Badges on our Fan Club Lanyards and have them on my life-size Darth Maul figure (autographed by Ray Park at STAR WARS CELEBRATION III) that stands in our living room and took a couple of pictures. This is what I've done with past STAR WARS celebrations. :cool:

And this is how I will let my wife know we received them. :)

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV is getting closer!
  13. Shivann_D Jedi Knight

star 3
    I dont think they they are truely going alphabetically...one of the guys here in Richmond, Virginia with a last name starting with R go his today. Maybe I will get mine to even though I am in the W's
  14. DarkPrince Jedi Master

star 4
    Just got mine today! WOOT!!

I don't think they look that bad, actually. Is it just me or is the Vader one in an awkward pose?

Either way, excited its only 18 days away!

Can't wait to see everyone there! :)
  15. SkottASkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Me and my wife's last name starts with a P. :)

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV is getting closer!
  16. Amidala081499 Force Ghost

star 3
    Something is not right here...

We received our passes today in the mail, however my husband was the only one who got a lanyard, which makes no sense because we both belong to the fan club. Anyone else have this same issue?
  17. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Did one of you join after Mar. 30? That is the last time they checked before sending out badges. Its not a big deal--you can clear it up at the FanClub booth at C4. Just bring some kind of proof that you are both members.
  18. Amidala081499 Force Ghost

star 3
    Yes, we have an ongoing full paid membership. We never cancelled and we both still receive all the benefits, except for in this case. I called GENCON, but as usual I am still waiting for their response.
  19. Darth_Tofu Force Ghost

star 4
    I am so *expletive deleted* *expletive deleted* at gen con and sw.com right now...

I've been a fan club member for YEARS and I get my badge with no fan club stuff whatsoever.
  20. D-Ludicrous Force Ghost

star 1
    I got my badge to day and tickets for the movie marathon and CIV Store. I didn't get my fan club lanyard though. GRRRR!!! Needless to say that I do have an FC account. I will have to email them.
  21. Darth_Tofu Force Ghost

star 4
    WHAT??? I didn't get my movie marathon tickets OR c4 store tickets :(

I am really really afraid I'm going to spend 5 days in line trying to deal with gen con instead of 5 days in line doing fun stuff.

I've been calling and emailing all day. they wont respond. I'm sure they're swamped, but there is no excuse for lack of preparation. especially with their past experiences.
  22. RebelGrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    I got my badge today, with my store ticket and fan club lanyard. I live in Indiana with last name starting with 'E'. I'll have to go to will-call for my Carrie Fisher evening ticket, but I expected that.

BTW: If anyone needs extra 'Friends & Family' passes, I'm going solo this time. I'll mail my four free to the first person who PMs me with their mailing address. I'd rather see them used and enjoyed than put in my scrapbooks.

Edit: The passes are now spoken for.
  23. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    I got mine... but no fan club stuff :/

So. Cal - L
  24. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    This is why I elected to pick up my badge and lanyard at will call. No worries about badges getting lost in the mail or fan club mix-ups. I'll pick up my stuff at the con, and if there's a mix-up, I'll set 'em straight right then and there. :)

I did this both at C2 and C3 and even though I applied for Fan Club membership only a few weeks before the con, they had my lanyard waiting for me without any trouble.
  25. JediJustin Jedi Master

star 4
    THANK GOD!! Just got home and low & behold my GenCon package was in my mailbox. Got everything for my wife and I:

- 4-Day badges
    - Red Hyperspace lanyards
    - Orange F&F passes
    - Quick Path store passes
    - Movie Marathon passes
    - CIV schedule of events

I feel like a ton of bricks has just been lifted off my chest. :D

Now if I can score two FC breakfast passes tonight, I will be good to go!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.