main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

All the best for the Holiday Season!

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (20th-22nd April), Gold Coast (27th-29th April)

Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (9th-10th June), Brisbane (22nd-23rd September), Sydney (29th-30th September)

2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

FF:NZ Bail?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SimplyThrilledHoney, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimplyThrilledHoney

SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    Sorry if this has come up before .... I'm new.

Bail ....

Title or name? Just because there was a Bail Antilles of Alderaan mentioned in TPM, and of course there is Bail Organa.

Again, sorry if this has been thrashed to death ...

Lawrence

2. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Nah, we don't reall talk about SW here at FFNZ. ;) :D

I think "Bail" is his name.

3. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    Bail organa in ep1 not anttilles and bail organa in ep2 has a few speaking parts hes that fella with the goatty and moustatse in the senate hes leia adopted farther

4. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    ACE's last post was understandable. 8-}

I quite like Bail Organa in AOTC. He's exactly what I imagined him to look like!

5. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000

OK, this newbie's going to a problem ... imagine, talking about Star Wars on a Star Wars message board ...Geez, I don't know. :p

Bail is his first name. Leia adoptive father (who is played by Jimmy Smits in Episodes II and III - and rumoured to be added to Episode IV) has the full name of Bail Prestor Organa.

The official answer is here: [link=http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/steve/askjc20000717.html]Are Bail Antilles and Bail Organa supposed to be the same character?[/link]

6. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Excuse me. I believe this thread and conversation should continue in [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6930004&replies=12]this thread[/link].

/\ Mod quality.

Make me a MOD. Graal can be a City Rep!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.