1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Brief Overview: Essentially this RPG will involve all classes of characters that you know from the Star Wars Galaxy. There will be a Galactic Empire, a Rebel Alliance, Jedi, Sith, Smugglers, theives assassins and Bounty Hunters...

The RPG will be very simple and yet complex. By this I mean that the RPG will be very easy to play but there will be an enourmous amount of things going on below the surface which you may or may not need or even want to know about :p ;)

Something to note: The game takes place in the Star Wars Galaxy as you know it but the time is not as important as the events which will soon enfold. Because I would like to include things from the past as well as the future, there will be no exact setting in time but rather think of it as a combination of all the elements of the Star Wars Galaxy that you know and love. This means that Jabba the Hutt would be alive, as well as the Emperor and anyone else you can think of. These characters will make appearences but they will not be player controlled to begin with.

Setting: The two main factions are the Rebel Alliance and the Empire. It will be similar to the setting at the beginning of a New Hope.

Characters: Players are encouraged to make their characters original and to join not only these factions but some of their own or others that are avalable from the Star Wars Galaxy. I strongly recommend you create more than one chracter but not so many that you will not be needing them all.

How we will begin: All interested players are to post their interest and their desired faction to become a member of. You will not be able to begin as an Admiral or General or other high ranking officer but rather will have to earn that privelage. [face_mischief] ;)

This RPG will be as realistic as I can make it without making things too complicated. As such players will find that the RPG will provide you with both written and practical tests of skill and knowledge that will help you in your time here. Once you have posted the faction you wish to join you will recieve your first test via PM before you can officially join.

A final note: I dislike long posts but it seems this may be one [face_blush] There is so much information that I would like to post here but it is too overwhealming to begin with and not all necessary at this time. I will post sections of information as the RPG progresses to better help everyone understand what it is about. (You may be wondering what is it that I am talking about, in short, I know where I want this RPG to go but there are so many ideas if I posted them all it would be like reading a story and we would never get started). [face_blush] :p ;)

PoT EDIT: Well done BoP, but now it's time to go...what was new is old is new again.
  2. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like fun.

I wish to play as two characters.

First, a Chiss named Sheen Ollet for the Galactic Empire.

Second, a human Rouge Jedi named Daze for the Jedi/Rebel Alliance.
  3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, it would be interesting if the RP can stay alive unlike some I have joined.

So....

Gregory Artemis Thane for the Imperial Armor Assault Division in the Galactic Empire.

and

Striker for the Imperial Starfighter Division in the Galactic Empire.
  4. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    yey . finaly its up .. I´ve longed for this one. :D

I always play one character .. and this one aint different .

I wanna be :

Deci , Jedi Padwan.
  5. RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Knight

star 3
    I want to be Raven Brown, Bounty Hunter.
  6. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC this RP sounds a little more practical than some of the others that I have experienced. I am still a beginner here, but plan to stick with this one as long as I can.

I would like to present two characters.

Giwhan, a Noghri assasin for hire. I'm not exactly sure how assasinations work in RP's, but, let me know.

Rahan Ben-Saar, a human Sith, morphed by his short but passionate affair with the Dark Side.

Let's make this work!
  7. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    Count me in, I'll play two char's

Breyden Chev, human smuggler/mercenary (has a bias view for the Rebellion)

Siab Sug, Sullustan, Red 10, Alliance Fighter Pilot

Do we have A-Wings in this yet?
  8. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    awesome.

I wish to be Jaret ,soldier of fortune. (bounty hunter)
  9. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to join as Feylis Rhynassi, rebel pilot.

10. -Jaina- Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'd like to join as Vionna Lariika, Jedi Knight.
  11. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I shall play a Jedi Master named Jason Konami.
  12. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    Rick Dorimns: New Republic Fighter pilot (human)

Joorl Sesenti: pirate, bounty hunter, and smuggler (Human)

TX-1138: Imperial Storm Trooper (human clone)

13. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Count me in. If allowed, my character would be a Jedi Outcast. A human amalgam of Vergere,Quinlan Vos, Kyle Katarn, Kyp Durron, etc.(you get the picture).
    Goes by Lord Twilight. :) :D [face_devil] ;)
  14. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Welcome aboard. I wish you the best of Luck in your time here and I only ask that you give the RPG a fair go. It will be challenging and I hope you are up to it.

The posts will be long sometimes as they will include what is happening with all players. If you don't want to read it all you don't have to. The posts are divided into personalised sections if you are primarily concerned about your own character and want to skip over things.
    ;)

Jedi_Master_Damir, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Blue_10,

Imperial Academy, Carida

Sheen Ollet had heard of the recent recruitment of both humans and aliens by the Empire for the very first time. He was eager to join in the battle to crush the Rebel Alliance. Soon it would begin. His thoughts however are interrupted as the Imperial Instructor begins his introduction.

"Greetings. Look around at those gathered here because this may be the only time you see eachother. Training to be an Imperial officer is no easy task and we only accept the best. Your test papers are in front of you. You may begin." The instructor glares at Sheen Ollet. "Another alien," he grumbles.

Sitting across the other side of the room, Gregory Artemis Thane was eager to complete his own test paper. His goal was to join the Galactic Empire's Imperial Armor Assault Division and would not accept failure as an option.

A man of similar nature and dedication to the Imperial cause sat beside him. Striker however had a different goal. He wanted nothing more than to be part of the impressive Imperial Starfighter Division. Something he believed was soon in his reach.

Among these was also TX-1138. Although looking nothing out of the ordinary, the clone would soon prove he was not as ordinary as one would expect.

Jedi_Master_Damir, Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull, Amidala14, Blue_10

Rebel Alliance Training Centre, Dantooine

The potential Jedi, Daze, had finally made it to Dantooine where he would be interviewed and tested for a chance to join the fight against the Galactic Empire. An instructor looks toward him and smiles before speaking to the candidates as a whole.

"Let me be the first to extend a welcome to you all. We are here for one reason, to rid the evil Empire from the Galaxy. You will meet many new people and make many friends along the way. We will begin however with a short test to examine what you already know and to help us better understand your own abilities." The instructor watches on as the young applicants take their first step into a better world.

In the same examination room is Siab Sug, Feylis Rhynassi and Rick Dorimns. The three were equally confident in their technical and practical abilities. Knowing they were to be valued among the alliance members, the three begin completing their test papers quickly, eager for a real challenge.

The_Dark_Overlord, -Jaina-, Jedi_Daniel, greyjedi125

Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Luke Skywalker looked upon Deci, Lord Twilight, Jason Konami and Vionna Lariika, potential Jedi, with admiration and respect. It was people such as these whom the fate of the Galaxy depended on. Smiling Luke said, "Welcome young ones. I have a short test for you to complete before we can begin your training."

RAVEN-BROWN, BigKahuna

Recruiting Office for the Bounty Hunters Guild, Nar Shaddaa

The two new potential recruits, Raven Brown and Jaret, were seated immediately and handed their test papers. An assassin droid spoke to them briefly. "Your results will inform us as to whether or not you are suitable for this position. Good Luck"

Yub_Yub

The Assassins Guild, Secret Base

The Noghri assassin Giwhan smiled, showing his set of razor-like teeth. He listened attentively to his new instructor. "You have skills that will be put to the limits of both mind and bod
  15. plokoon480 Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to be a Correlian mechanic/pilot of the Alliance named Kerlit "Frostbite" Crowgin.
  16. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I am very happy to see this RPG up, and am looking forward to Roleplaying with You again Lightside, may the light of our previous RPGs shine upon us....minus a couple I shall dare not speak of here 8-}

Anyway, I will join as the following-

Shavar Tontas (Human, Male)
    Yvannah Delminga (Human, Female)
    Senshi Kasshu (Human, Male)

The Three of them are all Bounty Hunters, Brought up on the Planet of Concord Dawn, they were all taught the basics of Combat at an Early Age, and are now ready to join a Mandalorian Clan, to continue on the scarce bloodline of the Mandalorians.

17. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    Dantooine

Siab grins as he finished his test, eagerly looking around to see what the others were doing.
    Just get me to an A-Wing he thought as he waited for the papers to be collected.

Smuggler's Alliance Base

Breyden looked up from the test and grinned. He handed it in and sat back down at his seat where he began to polish his blaster.

"So what's next mate?" he asked.
  18. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Chydelru Nokta is a female Kiffar and a Jedi

Kina Ugelf is a female Human and is loyal to the Sith

:) This does seem very cool.
  19. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    All players should have received their examination papers by now, if you have not then please let me know. I tried to keep it short but I look forward to all of your responses. Creativity would be impressive but is not necessary.

plokoon480, Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

A late arriving candidate named Kerlit "Frostbite" Crowgin soon sits the test to join the Rebel Alliance. An instructor whispers, "Don't worry, you haven't missed anything." He then hands you an examination paper and wishes you the best of luck.

The instructor then heads over to Siab Sug. The Sullustan had finished his examination paper early and was a little eager to move along to the practical side of things. "You'll be training in fighters soon enough. The problem is that soon after you'll be risking your own life in the battle against the Empire..."

Quickstrike34

Mandalorian Clan Base, Unknown Location

Three new recruits, Shavar Tontas, Yvannah Delminga and Senshi Kasshu arrive at the Mandalorian Training Base. An instructor greets them with a short nod, "You are here for excellence and will not accept anything less. You will be tested as to your abilities and then trained in the Mandalorian way." The recruits are then handed their examination papers without delay. Cool efficiency was of the highest importance.

Adelaide

Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

An extra potential Jedi, Chydelru Nokta, is welcomed by Luke Skywalker to the Jedi Academy. "Here is a short test so that we can learn more about you", he said, handing an examination paper to her.

Unknown Location

Kina Ugelf is briefly greeted by a cloaked Sith Lord. He wastes no time with a warm welcome and gets straight to the point. "You are here to learn to destroy the Jedi. To serve the Sith way and to strive for nothing short of perfection," he says. He then hands you an examination paper and whispers, "We'll soon see what you are made of."

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

The Smuggler's Alliance, Secret Base

Breyden looked up from the test and grinned. He handed it in and sat back down at his seat where he began to polish his blaster. "So what's next mate?" he asked. The instructor gave him a cold glare. "You'll find out soon enough", was all that he said. As he walked off to check the examination paper he mumbled, "Just what we needed, another hotshot."

Quickstrike34, if you want your Bounty Hunters to join the Bounty Hunter's Guild it will be an easy change. If not then you may proceed.

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS, if I seem harsh at times do not worry, it's probably because I am acting in character. I really am a nice guy ;)

20. Kazkid8 Jedi Knight

star 3
    okay lightside. I finally get to post....

I am usually a jedi but I've decided to go as a reble pilot for the rogues.

my character:
    name: A-kaz
    grop: rogue(red) 2

U pm'd me so I can join right?
  21. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess Joorl is mostly a bounty hunter but will really do anything for the right price... [face_devil]

TX-1138 was filling out the questions on his exam, they were easy at first but got harder little by little. He was hoping to become a squad leader if he did well enough.

Rick Dorimns was a natural pilot, he was sure to ace the test in his mind at least.

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    IC as GAT

Imperial Academy Citadel - Carida[/b]

Gregory Thane looked over the exam before him. A brown eye slowly rose above his eye at the simplicity of the test. It was simple to him because he came from a military family and his foster father was after all the Hero of Hoth, as the media likes to call him.

The infamous Major General Maximilian Veers had taught him as much as he could about the military in the few years that Gregory had lived with the family. The General made sure his adopted son took pride in the military and the Empire.

And it paid off.

Gregory was proud of the Imperial military and in particular the Armed Forces. Ever since he was fifteen he had dreamed of becoming an officer in the Armed Forces and make his foster family proud of him.

Gregory wrote his answers onto the answer sheet.

IC as Striker

No one knew Striker's real name except for his instructors at the Academy. He made sure that he wanted to be called by his nickname, a name he had earned from flying Skyhoppers on his homeworld before he joined the academy to become a fighter pilot. His skill in flying and shooting avian predators from the sky gave him the name Striker.

The test in front of him caused him to think for a moment. He had a simple answer already but did not want his instructors to think he only thought in simple patterns. He smiled when he came up with a different answer and wrote it down.

When he was finished he leaned back in his chair and cast his eyes around. His exam facing downward showing that he was done.[/blockquote]
  23. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    I will join as a member of the sith,

Sith master Jean Leblac(Human Male)

and

Randal Duflin for Imperial tacical naval command
  24. Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll join

Rob J. Frost (Frosty)
    for a Rebel Alliance Naval Captian

and

Duke Ronway
    for a Imperial Naval Captian
  25. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I have recieved and marked some of your test results. You will find those in this post, the others I will mark and post the results when I receive them. Overall I think they are quite good, you will be relieved to know that you have all passed so far and I await the other players responses so that I can mark them too.

Kazkid8, Long_Live_The_Rebels, Blue_10, Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull, plokoon480

Two new potential Rebel Alliance members, A-kaz and Rob J. Frost (Frosty), take their seats in the examination room. It is here that they are given their test papers. As always among rebel recruits, the two are confident that the test will be easy and look forward to piloting their own starfighters along with acheiving their many other goals.

Siab Sug's test paper is collected and a few seats away, both Rick Dorimns and Kerlit "Frostbite" Crowgin, complete their own test papers. An instructor walks past and collects them also. After a few moments he says, "Please, follow me." The three enter a separate room in which no one else is present. "Welcome to the Rebel Alliance ," the instructor says smiling and shaking each of their hands. "Do you have any questions while we await the practical exams to begin?"

Blue_10, RAVEN-BROWN

Recruiting Office for the Bounty Hunters Guild, Nar Shaddaa

The new human recruit, Joorl Sesenti, is greeted by an assassin droid. "Here is your examination paper", it said, handing the test to you. "Good Luck."

Raven Brown had soon finished his test paper and the assassin droid collected it. "Follow me" the droid said. He led the recruit to a private room where he continued, "You have passed your first examination. Now we will begin your training. Do you have any questions?"

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Thok, Long_Live_The_Rebels, Blue_10

Imperial Academy, Carida

An instructor looked upon Gregory Artemis Thane as he filled out his examination paper. Soon we will find out what he is truly made of, he thought. The instructor then turned his gaze toward Striker who had seemingly finished his own paper. The two held one anothers gaze for some time before the instructor smiled and turned around to check on the other students. As he left, a second instructor walked up to the two and asked that they follow him. Coming into a separate room he said, "The two of you have passed the examination. Not only have you passed, but you have made a very good impression. Your knowledge is most extensive and I look forward to serving with you in the Empire. Do you have any questions before we begin the practical exams?"

An instructor greets two more new arrivals, Randal Duflin and Duke Ronway with a slight nod before showing them to their own seats, ready to begin their individual examinations. "Good Luck" he whispered, as he walked away.

The instructor soon stood beside the human TX-1138 and collected his completed paper. Glancing over it he said, "Come with me." He leads the clone toward an adjacent room and speaks to him privately. "Your answers are of very high quality, not what we see around here but most respected. You have a great future ahead of you no doubt. Unless you have any further questions you will be given a practical examination where will test your other skills."

Thok

Unknown Location

Jean Leblac was escorted to his seat where an examination paper waited. "You have much potential that will soon be fulfilled if you undergo the proper training", whispered a Sith Lord whose face was unseen beneath his full cloak.

Jedi_Daniel, The_Dark_Overlord

Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Two potential Jedi complete their papers at the same time, Jason Konami and Deci. Luke Skywalker steps beside them both and checks over their answers. "Yo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.