main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Balance of Power

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LightSide_Apprentice, Nov 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    I will be posting, very soon, practical examinations for those players who have completed their written tests and have sent their results to me. If you are unsure of who you are then have a look at the current faction members at the lower section of this post

Jedi_Master_Damir, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Blue_10, Thok

Simulation Complex, Imperial Academy, Carida

I strongly recommend you read eachother's posts carefully, especially as you progress through missions of this type. And it is my hope that you post in character soon if you want to make any final impressions on your instructor before the simulation is over and you receive your results

The Imperial Stormtroopers, and one disguised as a Rebel Officer, soon made their way to the hanger bay where they would escape with their Imperial design fighters. Once inside, they were greeted by a fully dressed Imperial pilot who introduced himself as Randal Duflin. He quickly handed Sheen Ollet, Gregory Artemis Thane, Striker and THX-1138 individual pilot clothing and equipment. He further explained that he had just completed his own written examination paper and was inserted immediately into the simulation which was progressing.

Inside the hanger bay were 5 Imperial TIE fighters awaiting use by those present for their final escape to the awaiting Imperial Cruiser in orbit of the planet.

Ktala, welcome to the Balance of Power. I hope your saty here is both a pleasant and memorable one. :) I am wondering who you would like to begin training with? Do you have a preferred faction? I would recommend the Smuggler's Alliance since they would likely need someone of your talents. Once that is decided I will send you your first test.

The_Dark_Overlord, completely understandable. I hope you had a good time at the rave :p :D It is interesting to see so soon Deci's temptation for power from the Dark Side. [face_mischief]

Amidala14, you will find that I have sent you a PM, I hope it will be of value.

Those people who have completed their first exam and have passed are officially members of their respective groups. You can see details of these below. If you think you should be on the list and I haven't added you please let me know.

GALACTIC EMPIRE
    --------------------------
    Gregory Artemis Thane [CmdrMitthrawnuruodo]
    Striker [CmdrMitthrawnuruodo]
    THX-1138 [Blue_10]
    Sheen Ollet [Jedi_Master_Damir]
    Randal Duflin [Thok]

REBEL ALLIANCE
    Siab Sug [Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull]
    Rick Dorimns [Blue_10]
    Kerlit "Frostbite" Crowgin [plokoon480]
    Daze [Jedi_Master_Damir]
    A-kaz [Kazkid8]
    Feylis Rhynassi [Amidala14]

JEDI ORDER
    Deci [The_Dark_Overlord]
    Jason Konami [Jedi_Daniel]
    Vionna Lariika [-Jaina-]
    Lord Twilight [greyjedi125]
    Chydelru Nokta [Adelaide]

SITH ORDER
    Rahan Ben-Saar [Yub_Yub]
    Kina Ugelf [Adelaide]
    Jean Leblac [Thok]

THE BOUNTY HUNTER'S GUILD
    Raven Brown [RAVEN-BROWN]
    Joorl Sesenti [Blue_10]

THE ASSASSIN'S GUILD
    Giwhan [Yub_Yub]
    Vicious [Petme_Amidala]

THE SMUGGLER'S ALLIANCE
    Breyden Chev [Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull]

THE MANDALORIAN CLAN
    Shavar Tontas [Quickstrike34]
    Yvannah Delminga [Quickstrike34]
    Senshi Kasshu [Quickstrike34]

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    The Smuggler's Alliance would be fine.
    Thanks!

3. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001

Senshi, Yvannah and Shavar stood, back to back. There was not much terrain in the done shaped room, a few boxes and elevated platforms here and there. The Dome shape itself added a spin to the scenario, no rafters or beams to leap up onto if things got grim.

When the exercise had begun, they were quick to take up a position behnind a set of Crates. The Droids, were in a Semi circle, and stood facing the oposite side of the Create they were on. They were cornered, plain and simple.

Each of them held there Vibroblade outwards.

Yvannah: Theres about 10 of em', thats Three Droids apeice, and than one left to dispose of any way we would enjoy.

Shavar: I like the odds. Shall we begin?

Senshi: Might as well, closing time is coiming. I'd like to live to see another day.

Yavannah tossed her Vibroblade to Shavar.

Yvannah: Give me your Vibroknives, I'll distract them. You two break to the sides, and ambush them. Its a classic wishbone, but it should work.

Shavar took the second Vibroblade in his left hand and fliped it upside down. He now held one face forward, the other the opposite direction.

Senshi, held his Vibroblade now like a spear, and withdrew his pistol in the other Hand.

Senshi: Lets make this short and sweet, I still havnt had my lunch.

4. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    I'd like to join this.

Major Grodin Pierce- Imperial Special Ops.

Pierce is 28 years old. One of the Youngest Majors ever to graduate the Imperial Training Program on Cardia, he is also one of the most energetic. His Physical Prowess and high academic scores had virtually guaranteed him fleet command, however, he turned it down for a more "down to earth" placement. He was put in charge of a Platoon of Imperial Operatives simply called Knife. They have racked up many successful missions, however many they are not allowed to talk about because the powers that be will disavow any knowedge of any operation.

Pierce has several skills that make him deadly to his opponents.

1) Hand to Hand Combat- Major Pierce is two time bloodletter champion in the Commenor, Nal Shadda, and Coruscantian circuts. This includes the use of Melee weapons and ranged blasters.

2) Knowledge- This is an overlooked power. Pierce knows about many different types of weaponry, ships, vehicles, and cultures. He is able to blend into many different civilizations after a small amount of research and observation

Pierce has weaknesses as well...

1) Though Pierce is learned...he does not know much about Computers or hacking...and using a keyboard slows him up

2) Pierce has a bloodsugar disease that requires him to be on medication. His allergy to many forms of Bacta is partially to blame for this. He must have his medication injected into his bloodstream ever 12 hours, or he will go into shock, and die 36-48 hours later

OOC: I don't know if this is what you wanted, but it's an attempt

5. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    OOC: CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, if you were refering to be about controling your character, I humbly apologise for it as I wasn't even aware I was doing it, just trying to get the game moving.

IC as Sheen

Everything had happend so quickly. Thane had gone in, and destroyed the shield while Sheen and the rest had stayed out and gave him backup. Not 5 minutes later, they were sitting in their own TIEs, fully suited, flying out of the hangar into brisk morning air. Sheen's TIE flew hard through the atmosphere, not too long after emerging into the dark coldness of space.

As he flew, the Imperial Cruiser waiting in orbit, slowyly came into view...

OOC: Lightside - will there be any practical examinations for Daze, my other character?

6. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Adelaide, The_Dark_Overlord, greyjedi125, -Jaina-, Jedi_Daniel

Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

If you have not already done so, I ask that you read the note I posted regarding 1 on 1 battles on the previous page.

When Deci asked Luke, "Why do we serve the Republic and not rule it?" Luke could hardly hold his surprise. "We serve the Rebel Alliance because in that we we serve the greater good. We are fighting against the Empire as Guardians for peace and Justice in the Galaxy. Our goal is to eliminate the evil opression that the Empire has caused. Only then can we form a New Republic to restore peace throughout the Galaxy," Luke answered with finality. In a softer, more concerned tone he added, "To do anything else would be to serve the Dark Side of the Force."

Eager to move along, Luke Skywalker looked to each of his new students in turn. They had all passed their first written test and would finally begin their practical training. Chydelru Nokta, Deci, Lord Twilight, Vionna Lariika and Jason Konami were those present and all were as eager as Luke to begin.

Luke Skywalker spoke loudly and clearly so that all those present could hear his words, "We will begin with a small tournament to test your skills with a lightsaber." He then handed each of his new students a training saber and a special suit he asked them to wear while training. "They are all training sabers, which use a beam of light that is in essence normal light," he said. "They will not be able to cut through you so there is nothing to worry about. These suits will flash brightly when the light passes through them indicating a critical or what would have been a fatal hit if we were using normal lightsabers. The suits will then be connected to a computer to evaluate each of your scores," he continued.

Luke ended his beriefing by allocating the group into pairs which would duel eachother. Chydelru Nokta was up against Deci, Lord Twilight against Vionna Lariika and Jason Konami was up against Luke himself.

Adelaide, Yub_Yub, Thok

Unknown Location

If you have not already done so, I ask that you read the note I posted regarding 1 on 1 battles on the previous page.

Finally, the Sith Instructor thought. Those gathered had successfully completed their written examination and would be given practical training sessions. Among them were Kina Ugelf, Rahan Ben-Saar and Jean Leblac. The Sith instructor was beginning to become anxious to see the skills of them all in lightsaber combat.

The Instructor spoke with a cold voice that they could hear all to well, "We will begin with a small tournament to test your skills with a lightsaber." He then handed each of his new students a training saber and a special suit he asked them to wear while training. "They are all training sabers, which use a beam of light that is in essence normal light," he said. "They will not be able to cut through you, unfortunately so there will be no painful lessons learnt today. Instead these suits will flash brightly when the light passes through them indicating a critical or what would have been a fatal hit if we were using normal lightsabers. The suits will then be connected to a computer to evaluate each of your scores," he continued.

The Instructor ended his beriefing by allocating the group into pairs which would duel eachother. Kina Ugelf was up against Rahan Ben-Saar and Jean Leblac was up against the Instructor himself.

plokoon480, Blue_10, Jedi_Master_Damir, Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull, Amidala14, Kazkid8

Simulation Complex, Rebel Alliance Training Centre, Dantooine

The instructor continued to smile at Kerlit Crowgin's eagerness. As if reading his mind he said, "Soon you will be tested in your skills as a team and as pilots." He gazed upon those gathered, among them were Rick Dorimns, Kerlit Crowgin, Daze, Siab Sug, Fey

7. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    [/b] Mandalorian Training session:[/b]

The Crate began to crumble at a rapid pace. Much more of this abuse, and soon all three of the trainess would be splatered aginst the wall much like the debris of the creates.

However, they dident want that to happen, no, they wouldant let it happen.

They all looked at each other, they all gave knwing expressions. They all nodded silently, as more of the crates peeled away.

They quickly broke formaton. Senshi and Shavar quickly broke off, Senshi to the left and Shavar to the right. Yvannah, fliped backwards into the air, and landed on on an Elevated platform. She Stood overlooking the Droids, and she quickly hurled 2 of the Vibroknives straight for 2 of the Droids. She dident have time to see if they hit or not, because she was forced to run to her left, being chased by Blaster fire the whole way.

Shavar, weaved his way in and out of a series of Crates, getting to the left of the droids. Yvannah was doing a good job of drawing there fire, but she couldant hold it out forever. Shavar got in position between 2 crates, and waitied for Senshi to make his move.

Senshi, was directly across from Shavar. He had ran behind whatever cover he could find, and now stood behind a beam leading up to an elevated platform. He held his blaster forward and took aim, straight for one of the droids. With a quick shot,he nailed its head straight off. Hlaf the Droids now turned towards him, and began firing. The other half continued to foacs there fire upon Yvannah, who was still runing and leaping from platform to platform to draw there fire.

Now was time for Shavar to make his move. He leaped up upon the crate ahead of him, and than leaped agin, landing near some of the droids blasting at Yvannah.

He Began to spin, slashing into a couple of them before they could respond. Soon however, the Droids had begun to try to torch him.

Senshi, now fired off a couple more rounds, and than threw his Vibroblade like a spear, impaling a droid.

4 of the Droids had now fallen, 6 Remained. Shavar was fighting them in close quarters comabt, Senshi blasting them from the rim and Yavannah throwing Daggers while running acorss the upper platforms.

8. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    IC as Feylis Rhynassi

Feylis Rhynassi moved with the others silently. Grim with determination, she was silent.

OOC: :p

9. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    A-kaz looked around in amazment.

" wow!" he says, " I have never been in a sim. that was so realistic..."

The young man, only 19, was very surprised that no one else seemed to to think the same thing. so A-kaz just caught up to the group and they headed on....

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Simulation Chamber, Imperial Academy - Carida

Gregory grumbled about the unfamiliar controls of his TIE Fighter as he wrestled to keep the craft in the air and out into space. It did not take him long to familiarize himself with how to fly the vessel, although he believed that if he ever got into a dog fight he wouldn't last even a nanosecond.

"Lead, my scanners detect three bogeys at six o'clock coming in fast." Reported the hotshot pilot, Striker.

"I'm gunning for the cruiser. The rest of you can stay and fight or follow me." Gregory replied.

"So now you show your cowardice?" Striker scoffed.

"I can fly, yes. Fight? No." Gregory snapped and shook his head. "As the seacaptains of old use to say, Here's dere ah landlubber! Put him on da land an' he's got teeth. Put him on da sea an' he's ah fish out o' da water!"

"Fine." Striker replied. "I'm going after those bogeys." On Gregory's scanners he saw Striker's fighter do a one eighty and head straight for the bogeys. Gregory put full throttle to the engines and drained the power of his weapons into his speed.

11. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    "Well, If the Jedi were to roule the Republic. wouldnt it be easier to fight of the evil Empire than to leave that part to the slow and non efficiant byrocrats that has to sign on 50 different treties before they can repell any attack? . if master Joda were to roule the Republic, Im sure that he would bring the galaxy together and bring peace to it. and since Yoda IS the good side of the force, I have no doubt that there would be no evil left in the galaxy.
    But if you say that its bad to have peace and order in the galaxy. I guess that your right" . The last sentence Deci said with a bit of irony.

"Anyway, I want to get this fight over with".

Deci put on the gear and took the "light" sabre ( :p ) and standed ready in the middle of the room.

12. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002

IC: Randal Duflin

Following next to the other 4 tie's Randal got quickly aquainted to the starfighters controls. Hearing the Chatter over the radio, Randal thought it would be best for him to speak up.

"Gregory, how dare you abandon your flight group. Get back in formation or you will indeed be issued a courtmarshal. Strider ill be you wing man as we go in."

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Starting tomorrow I will not have access to my computer for some time because I am moving and its going to be packed. I will try in the meantime to gain access to a Library computer to check in.

"My job was to get this starfighter back to the Empire!" Gregory argued, a tint of anger showing in his voice. "NOT to get it destroyed along with myself. I'm following the missions primary objectives. Let the crusier send in the real starfighter pilots and let us wanna-be's get these starfighters home and in one piece like we were ORDERED to do!" He took a deep breath to calm himself. "In my book the mission always comes first, personal glory comes second."

He shook his head as he neared the cruiser. "Alpha 3 to Imperial cruiser, request permission to dock."

"Let him go." Striker said as he neared the first of the bogeies, they were a mixture of Y-wing's and Z-95s. "Alpha 4 (Randal) and I will engage the Z-95s, Alpha 5 (Sheen) and Alpha 2 (THX-1138) take care of that Y-wing or do you want to follow Alpha 3's example? If you do engage the Y-wing, watch out for its ion turrent on the top."

14. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    I would like to join the Empire...thanx

15. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    A-kaz stoped and shouted, " HEY! WAIT GUYS!" They all stoped and looked at him in an angry way." we need to make a plan now don't we?" he asked ugently, " we can't just walk in and say 'hey can we have a fighter?' c'mon!" He looked down the rocky hill side then looked back up," I don't want to sound rude but we need to work together as a team. just like the guy in the real world said." A-kaz sat down and looked at them, " so... are we going to make a plan or what?"

16. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Hello Hello Hello,
    Right! Whats all this then?

Lol, Ok I'm here. Hidey ho!

17. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Rick Dorimns and the others began marching along the mountain path. It was rocky for the most part with an occasional tree. He wondered if he would fail the simulation if he fell off the ever narrowing trail. "You scared of hights?" He asked his team mates.

THX-1138 flew his Tie smoothly through the upper atmosphere and into the cold of space. As they neared the Star Destroyer, they found it under attack by a number of Z-95s. Several TIE sims were already engaged in battle. "Tighten up people! The fight isn't over yet!"

18. Yub_Yub

Yub_Yub Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2002
    Rahan smirked as the instructor handed out the practice uniform. "No painful lessonos today?" he thought. He still had his force powers, and his body he also considered a weapon. A knee here, an elbow there, a quick jab, could all deliver a painful lesson. Once he had killed his previous master in a lightsaber duel, he wasn't really worried about anyone here but the master himself.He would just have to wath them all.

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Blue_10 - What Star Destroyer? There is no ISD, only a cruiser and they are far different from Star Destroyers.

Gregory Thane was given permission to dock in the main hanger bay, but he had to wait a minute until a squadron cleared the hanger first. During that minute a Y-wing had tried to snub him out of existance. He juked and jinked until one of the new TIE Fighters turned the rebel into space dust.

Two minutes later he was safely inside the hanger and climbing out of the starfighter. He gave it up to a TIE pilot who was eager to join in the fray.

Then the simulation went black for him. He pulled the visor up and glanced around. The others were still in the simulation, no doubt fighting off the rebel starfighters still. By the chatter he was hearing confirmed his guess.

Gregory stepped out of the simulation chamber and waited for the others or until the instructor gave him a new test or something.

20. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Cmndrmithrwandu- sorry. My knowledge of Imperial technology is not as great as with NR tech since I more often do NR characters than Imperials. Just consider my post edited accordingly.

Lightside- Time for me is shorter than I thought, so for now, I'll drop Joorl Sesenti. He may come back when my schedule gets better for this sort of thing.

21. stradman

stradman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2002
    May I join?

My first character is a human male who is a brash, young, sith but he is eager to learn the ways of his master. His name is Rylon Cardeaux

The second is a bounty hunter who wears black plastoid armor. His name is Jerren Rivath

22. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    I just wanted to make a general comment. Every post you make as a player, whether it is in or out of character, is of importance. As you will see when you receive the results of your practical exams in particular, you will be evaluated on everything you say and do. And out of character posts, no matter how insignificant you may think they are, help me know that you are participating and will hopefully make your time in the RPG a lot easier.

Quickstrike34

Unknown Location (Mandalorian Clan Base)

Only 6 Assassin droids remained. Shavar was fighting 2 of them in close quarters comabt, soon finding that the 2 droids facing her moved to her sides and activated their flamethrowers, hoping to burn the potential Mandalorian. Senshi, blasting at a further 2 droids from the rim, was having less difficulty. He managed to disable one of the droids after firing a direct shot through its torso and vital component parts. The assassin droids had seemingly been created to resemble Human-like opponents. Across the upper platforms Yavannah was throwing Daggers while running, making it difficult for the droids blaster fire to track her. One of the two was soon decapitated from an extremely accurate Dagger throw. The other droid however reamained. It dropped its blaster rifle and lauched a grenade in Yavannah's direction. Although the aim was poor, the destruction that would follow might be enough to put the potential Mandalorian out of the fight. The assassin droids had lost more than half their number however and were only left with 4 standing.

plokoon480, Blue_10, Jedi_Master_Damir, Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull, Amidala14, Kazkid8

Simulation Complex, Rebel Alliance Training Centre, Dantooine

Remember to read eachothers posts to maintain continuity and to keep up to date with your fellow team members. You will notice that a lot of this mission is up to all of you, I will post if there seems to be a need.

Jedi_Master_Damir, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Blue_10, Thok

The following characters remain in the simulation and are currently up against a group of assorted Rebel Alliance fighters: Sheen Ollet, Striker, THX-1138 and Randal Duflin. Once your enemies are destroyed the simulation will end.

The 4 TIE fighters were up against 5 Rebel fighters of varying designs. Among them were an X-Wing, 2 Y-Wings and 2 Z-95 Headhunters. The Rebel ships moved into a group formation and began pouring laser fire at the Imperial fighters. This was a battle that would soon be over.

Long_Live_The_Rebels and Wildwookiee

Imperial Academy, Carida

Two new Imperial recruits had just completed their first written examination. Duke Ronway and Grodin Pierce handed their respective test papers to the nearest Instructor who collected and checked them. "Come with me", the Instructor said, leading the two into a separate room. "Welcome to the Empire. We will be heading over to the Simulation Complex to begin your first practical exam. Unless there are any further questions let us proceed.

If you do have a question please send it to me via PM or make a post. You will recieve the same exam as the other candidates to maintain fairness

Duke Ronway and Grodin Pierce were led from the testing room to an elaborate simulation complex. "Here we can test you in any situation or environment we wish", their instructor explained.

Before long they were all wearing specialised equipment and head sensors that would allow them not only to see but to really feel as if they were at another location entirely. The simulation had begun. The two recruits were deep within a forest, dressed in full stormtrooper gear, each carrying a standard Imperial issue blaster rifle.

23. Anakin_Padme4ever

Anakin_Padme4ever Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 29, 2002
    Hey! Well, sorry I took long..but if you're still accepting new players, then I'm in. ;) :D

I'll be a Jedi. My character is Teili Talos.

24. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Ktala

The Smuggler's Alliance, Secret Base

An instructor collects ZaZhen's completed examination paper and checks over it. He begins to think that the Falleen female may be a valuable addition to the Smuggler's Alliance. "Have you ever flown a Headhunter before?" he asked. Then he handed the young recruit a data card.

The following information may be of use and you might find it interesting. If you don't want to read it all then just scan over the bold sections.

Z-95 Headhunter

The Z-95 Headhunter is used by the Rebel Alliance for training missions because a pilot familiar with the controls of this fighter can quickly adapt to an X-Wing or Y-Wing. The legendary and antiquated Z-95 Headhunter is used by thousands of planetary police forces, private space fleets and Planetary Defence Forces. The Z-95 has a reputation for taking a beating in battle. However, the durability of the Z-95 can only be explained by the fighter's structural toughness, easy availability and low maintenance needs.

It is among one of the oldest fighters still in use. The bubble canopy of this fighter gives the pilot a clear field of vision. New models of Z-95s replaced the swing wing design with a fixed wing design and maintained manoeuvrability by adding manoeuvring jets. Later models feature a heavily armoured canopy much like the one used in the X-Wing, while heads-up holographic tactical displays were improved. The Sensor Array and the Combat Targeting Computers are found in the nose of the Z-95. The cowling behind the cockpit protects the main power generator.

Countless variant models of this fighter have been built due to the fact that this fighter's technology is well understood, and starship mechanics have no problems what so ever to modifying these fighters. The most frequent modifications are replacing the weapon systems or enhancing the motors for greater speed. The Z-95 is a good fighter to use on defensive missions or for assault vessels. However, the Z-95 Headhunter is no match for Imperial TIEs.

Length: 11.8 metres Crew: 1 pilot
    Weapons Systems:
    2 Taim & Bak KX5 Laser Cannons (Single or Fire-Linked)
    2 Krupx MG5 Concussion Missile Launchers (4 Missiles each)

Source

Anakin_Padme4ever

Jedi Academy, Yavin 4

Luke Skywalker welcomes Teili Talos to the Jedi Academy and hands her a written examination paper. "Best of Luck, and may the Force be with you", he says, smiling.

Here is the most recent update of those people who have completed their first written examination and have officially been accepted into their respective factions

GALACTIC EMPIRE
    Gregory Artemis Thane [CmdrMitthrawnuruodo]
    Striker [CmdrMitthrawnuruodo]
    THX-1138 [Blue_10]
    Sheen Ollet [Jedi_Master_Damir]
    Randal Duflin [Thok]
    Duke Ronway [Long_Live_The_Rebels]
    Grodin Pierce [Wildwookiee]

REBEL ALLIANCE
    Siab Sug [Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull]
    Rick Dorimns [Blue_10]
    Kerlit "Frostbite" Crowgin [plokoon480]
    Daze [Jedi_Master_Damir]
    A-kaz [Kazkid8]
    Feylis Rhynassi [Amidala14]
    Rob J. Frost (Frosty) [Long_Live_The_Rebels]

JEDI ORDER
    Deci [The_Dark_Overlord]
    Jason Konami [Jedi_Daniel]
    Vionna Lariika [-Jaina-]
    Lord Twilight [greyjedi125]
    Chydelru Nokta [Adelaide]

SITH ORDER
    Rahan Ben-Saar [Yub_Yub]
    Kina Ugelf [Adelaide]
    Jean Leblac [Thok]

THE BOUNTY HUNTER'S GUILD
    Raven Brown [RAVEN-BROWN]
    Joorl Sesenti [Blue_10]

THE ASSASSIN'S GU

25. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    ( ahh... yea... blue_10? u r in my sim and u didn't react to anything I said!)

a-kaz got up angrily and looked over the lege that Rick was talking about and said, " Well... I wouldn't be trying out for this job if I was scared of hights right?" A-kaz looked over the rest of the group, " now... mabie if we get some sort of strategy goin we wouldn't just be standing here clueless and losing! We need a plan... that is a well garded base...we need a plan..." a-kaz looked down to the base from the cliff and he heared one of the people in his group speak up....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.