main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Balance Point

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jainas_Lover, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jainas_Lover

Jainas_Lover Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2001
    Yeah, this is gonna sound a little crazy. About a year ago I bought balance point. I honestly thought I read it, but recently I've decided I haven't.
    See, I just recently finished SbS and have been seeing how you guys reacted to it and noticed how you've talked about all the other NJO books. You would talk about things that happened in Balance Point, and I couldn't remember any of them. Then I read the summary on the cover of my book and decided that in reality I hadn't read it. So what I'm wonder is, since I'm off of school and have a 6 week break... should I read balance point? Just so you know, because I never read balance point, the only NJO novels I've read are the first one, and SbS. I think it's cool that I've managed to understand what's gone on, it's a tribute to how clear their making this story since they realize not everyone is reading all the books.....

2. Mira_McGrath

Mira_McGrath Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2001
    i say you should read it. there are a lot of really important small details in that one

3. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    get off the computer and start reading now.

4. -Vergere-

-Vergere- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2001
    Other than filling you in on some general plot holes in the overall NJO story arc, Balance Point is a fantastic story on its own right.

I recommend reading it.

5. Tsavong_Lah

Tsavong_Lah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 29, 2001
    You haven't read the other books....All the plot development, the charactr growth....the battles...Anakin...

ow
    ow
    owww....

Heart attac........

6. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I'd say read it... and I'd also suggest reading the rest ;)

7. Tsavong_Lah

Tsavong_Lah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 29, 2001
    Sorry, really even though your getting all the main points of the story if you don't read the other stuff I feel you'd be missing out on a lot.

And Balance Point is crucial to the story. Especially regarding the Jedi's position in the galaxy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.