main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Balance To The Force (post-TPM AU, Obi-Wan, Palpy, Yoda, Mace, Qui-Gon, bit of Siriwan) COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lincoln_6_Echo, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Awesome ending, with a great explanation. And I liked the cover art. Great job, though its a bummer that this is the end. Get better soon!

Raptor517

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

2. Fifilla

Fifilla Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2006
    Nice ending! =D=
    But I'm a bit sad that the story is already finished, I loved it!

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Agh, I love a happy ending!!

How wonderful Obi-Wan made it out and was welcomed back to the Jedi Order by everyone.

Loved how Siri ran to him - very sweet.

I loved this story from beginning to end. Great job!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Beautiful ending to a fantastic story.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

5. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    It ended too soon. But that means that you can write more once you recover. Feel better very soon.

6. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    Aww! Fabulous ending. =D= I'm glad the Jedi understood about balance in this universe.

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Absolutely lovely! =D=

?Oh no, Obi-Wan,? interjected Mace Windu. ?You did your duty. There is no forgiveness to ask or be bestowed upon. Yoda and I decided it was best to keep Qui-Gon and the other Jedi ignorant about your mission. If someone has to ask for forgiveness it is us, not you. Never you, Obi-Wan.? The korum master reached out with his hand and the young Jedi took it.

Obi-Wan stood up and turned toward Siri. His face was still covered with dust and blood, and his yellow left eye gave him a strange expression, but there was no mistaking in the happy smile on his lips or in the serenity pouring out of him.

Siri smiled back and putting her hands on her hips looked sternly at him and exclaimed, ?All right Kenobi, I think it is about time you go home and take a bath!?

The four other Jedi laughed or smiled and then the group turned around and directed to their ship, as around them the Force swirled and pulsed, once again perfectly balanced.

And I loved the cover! [face_love]

=D=

8. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Awesome ending!!!

9. PenguinEmpire

PenguinEmpire Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2006
    Woah!

What an excellent finale!

Bravo on the work, Lincoln!

And this is KrystalBlaze, btw. ;)

-Krystal

10. MistiWhitesun

MistiWhitesun Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2004
    Nice story, though Mace is a Korun, not "korum," but thanks for trying on that one! (The planet is Haruun Kal, if that helps you remember. I happen to own a copy of Shatterpoint.)

A bit more Siriwan would've been nice, but you're the writer of this story, not me.

:)

-Mist

11. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Nice ending-- two different eye colors eh? I assume the clone order will be cancelled now.

12. REALbluelightsaber

REALbluelightsaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    I just read the entire story (when I should be sleeping [face_laugh] ) It was very good. I enjoyed it a lot. I have to add that I love Obi-Wan as the Chosen One stories. The fact that his eye color changed in his left eye is kind of freaky. I'm imagining it right now and I think seeing it would be very unsettling for me. I understand why you did it though. I loved how you killed Sidious. Part of would have liked to have seen a lightsaber battle, but him being destroyed by Light...kind of poetic. :D

I have enjoyed all the stories by you I've already read and I'm eager to read more. Once I get some sleep. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.