main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Balitmore Comic Con

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shivann_D, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Heyas all, its your friendly neighborhood trip coordinator.
    Joe and I are planning to go to Baltimore on the 9th(next Sunday) for the day and are planning on leaving around 6am ish that morning and coming back that night. It ends 5pm so we will be heading back and it takes about 3.5 hours. Joe said he would drive so I am not sure how many he can fit in his landspeeder. If you are interested in going, let us know. We are NOT costuming. just going for the fun of it and to mill round and see the signers and stuff they have there. It is $15 per person admission online or at the door. You can go to http://www.comicon.com/baltimore/index.htm for more info. We prob have room for 2-3 more in Joe's vehicle but if you want to caravan up there, that is fine.
    Post your interest here.

2. Shivann_D

Aug 28, 2006
    So noone is interested in taking a road trip with us on Sunday the 9th?
    its only for a day.

3. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    I would love to go! I would take a costume - would that be a problem?

4. Shivann_D

Aug 28, 2006
    NO...absolutely not, completely forbidden, NO COSTUME FOR YOU!!!

Sure you can bring your costume. I have no problem with it. You might want to check with our fearless leader to see if there is room.
    Hope you dont mind getting up at the crack of dawn.

BTW how was DCON? You get my autograph?
    Laters

5. shabad

Aug 18, 2006
    D*Con was completely awesome, it's so worth it to go. I'll try to get my pictures sorted and posted but if you search Flickr there are thousands already.

Of course I got your figure signed! I ended up giving the second one I had to Seth the MEPD Detachment Leader so I'm looking for another if anyone sees one :)

6. shabad

Aug 18, 2006
    I've decided to leave the costume at home, still really looking forward to this though. Paul told me tonight he'd go too if there's room.

7. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Looks like its Joel, Luke, Paul and Joe. The gospel according to Fanforce!

Bring gas and food money. Or if you can score a Bacara bust for me, the trip is free.

8. Shivann_D

Aug 28, 2006
    It almost sounds like a bad Beatles group....now we just need Ringo
    Or as Joe put it, we are the Prophets of the Fanforce. And in Baltimore we will find the HOLY GRAIL...Bacara.

We will have to cut out of the con for a lunch break and hit this incredible Jewish Deli about 5 blocks from the Convention Center with great Corned Beef and Kinishes
    http://www.attmansdeli.com/index.php

plug these into Yahoo Maps and you can see where it is:
    One West Pratt Street, 21201

1019 E. Lombard Street, 21202
    its like 3 minutes

Where are we going to meet. I am in the West End right near 295, and I know Luke lives nearby. What is the game plan?

9. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    I heard you all had a great time. I've had two little birdies in this nest chirp to me about a certain somethin somethin they came home with!?! Alas, poor lonely Troy wishes them well. :)

10. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    We were all going to buy you Bacaras but since you never show up for any meetings, we gave them away to charity...

11. Shivann_D

Aug 28, 2006
    Yeah...we took them over to the Children's Hospital. They were ecstatic to have another something to collect dust.
    We did have fun....and GG has said there might be more Clone exclusives next year.
    Mo Money Mo Money....to spend!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.