main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Baltimore Area Star Wars Book Club Starting Up

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthRotten, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRotten

DarthRotten Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 24, 2003
    Hello All,

I'm a long time member of the forums here on theforce.net, mostly in the EU literature and TV sections. As much as I enjoy these forums, I've grown tired of the internet as my only outlet for talking about sci-fi in general and Star Wars in particular. I want to gather a group of local Star Wars fans on a monthly basis to talk about the latest in Star Wars books and comics, as well as anything else that comes. So I'm starting up a Star Wars Book Club in the Baltimore area. Please visit my new myspace page and request to add the Baltimore Star Wars Book Club as a friend.

http://www.myspace.com/baltimorestarwarsbookclub

If you don't have a myspace account, feel free to e-mail me at SWBookClub77@yahoo.com to be added to my mailing list.

I'm hoping to have the first meeting within two weeks after the release of Star Wars:Legacy of the Force-Revelation, possibly in White Marsh or Towson, but the location is negotiable. Come out for good food, cold drinks and good conversation about our favorite topic.

Thanks!

Gary B. aka DarthRotten

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.