main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Baltimore Forum-Yes/No?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RevaDurron, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    I want to start a Baltimore Area forum.

However, I dont know if one already exists or not.

Still I want to have a Baltimore chapter.

That would be reallt nice.

Any advice or support would be welcome.

Thanks. ~RD~

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    If you can get 3 more people to agree that they want and would be part of a Baltimore area FF, then you may get a board. After that, you have to have 3 meetings with at least 3 members attend and then you become an official FF and will have a City Rep (those of us in blue).

Members of the FF have to be registered members of The Jedi Council boards and post regularly.

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    I would help you start a forum since I was born in Baltimore. I go back once or twice a year. I am in Albany NY,

May your first meeting be filled with a bushel of chesapeake bay crabs boiled in Old Bay Seasoning.

Oh and even though I have lost most of my accent.

I still say Baltimore without the T.

4. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    We here in Y/L will do anything we can to help out as well. And since ya'll ain't too far we could look at hooking up sometime for an event!

5. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Hey RevaDurron, there's a Maryland forum that you're welcome to start posting in. Originally, it was just a Baltimore forum, but we wanted to include all of Maryland to include those areas that didn't have enough people to start their own group.

6. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Yeah, I knew about the Maryland Forum. But the last time that I went there, it wasnt working, or something.

Anyway, I might just think about posting there for now, my life has suddenly become more hectic than usual.

So, thanks for all the advice, I may still try and start the forum. But not anytime soon.

Thanks again.

RevaDurron

7. PaSco

PaSco Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2004
    Reva, there was talk of having smaller groups within the MD FanForce. Perhaps you could be involved with the leadership of the Baltimore area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.