main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Banks?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by craigrr, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I should've posted this along with my question about the grocery stores, but of course I wasn't thinking that far ahead. Does anyone know if US Bank has any branches in Indy?

2. FiorCara

FiorCara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2001
    I don't know, but I've done some research and it looks like there are NO Bank of America locations (or atm's) in Indy. So, if anyone uses them, be prepared for a surcharge.

(Which I'll have to deal with. I don't want to carry all my cash on the plane and whatnot dangit.)

~Caleigh

3. MaximusVader

MaximusVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2001
    What about Chase?

4. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    There is a Forums CU in the Courtyard by Marriott (where I'm staying). It is a no fee atm (don't know if that applies to those that are members of banks or not). I expect to get my money from there most of the weekend :)

5. JediRainer

JediRainer Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    I put the Convention Center's address (100 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46241-5166) into Yahoo! maps and then used their links to surrounding businesses. (That is how I generated a list of restaurants as well.) Unfortunately, my closest Wells Fargo Bank appears to be 39 miles away! I double checked with my bank's website, and sure enough, there are no Well Fargo ATMs in Indianapolis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.