Banner Contest!

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You may or may not know that I moderate the Collecting forum here on the JC. I am running a contest for people to design a banner for the Collecting forum but so far I have only received 3 entries. Administration would like at least 6 entries before we can choose the winner. The winner will recieve VIP status and a title, and I am hoping they will let me award the winner a 25th Anniversary R2-D2 as well... don't know if Admin will go for that or not at this point. All the information you need on the contest can be found in this thread:

Collecting Forum Contest

The only direction Admin has given me on what they would like to have as the banner for the collecting board is one that is consistant with the style of the other banners already up on the JC. They don't want anything "too busy."

2. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    i wish i had the patience to make one. i wouldnt mind being a VIP!
  3. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm already a Very Important Person. :)

We don't need a board title!

(Don't you love the way I justify my laziness??)
  4. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    [image=http://home.attbi.com/~jedi-stalker/spiral.gif]
  5. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    "i must kill...the queen"
  6. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The winner of the banner contest will also receive a 25th Anniversary Silver R2-D2 carded figure.

PS... I am going to use your hypnotizing image Jedi-Finney. There are a few people I know that Jedi Mind Tricks don't work on, so I will try hypnotizing them. ;)
  7. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4

wow thats a pretty good prize for just making a banner, i don't really go in to the collecting forums that much so i dont really know whats going on over there half the time... so i don't think i'll try making one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.