Banner Ideas

Discussion in 'Lincoln, NE' started by Arwen_Evenstar, Apr 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I think OWA was going to start this thread, and I'm very sorry for stealing it! But I found somebody to do our banner for us and I wanted to let you guys know right away. ADONIAH32 has been gracious enough to volunteer to do our banner for us, so we need to decide what we want. We should also decide on a name ASAP (which I know we were going to do anyway).

The ideas we discussed included OT characters in blackshirt uniforms and maybe prequel characters in regular "scarlet and cream" uniforms. Also, it would be fun to incorporate the capitol w/ jedi into our banner, especially if we decide on Star City Alliance for our name.

Again, I'm really sorry for stealing your thread, OWA :(
  2. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh no Arwen, I was going to make an icon thread (Which I will in just a second...) Yay! We have a banner designer!! :D Let's get working on that name!
  3. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh good, I was afraid I stole your thread :)

So are there any other ideas?
  4. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    If there aren't any objections or other suggestions I'm going to PM Adoniah this idea so we can get a cool banner :)
  5. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    Hmmm... just remember that Padmé is a cheerleader :p
  6. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    if you haven't told the guy that is doing our banner yet, I have an addition.......

you know how we were going to have the state capitol on the shirt? well, I have a better idea..........if anyone saw that teaser poster, with them looking away from each other, the capitol building would make a great addition to ours, with them looking away from each other and being divided by the capitol building.
  7. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    Erhm... are you talking about the banner, the tee, or both? ?[face_plain] Also, do you mean that that would be our banner, or would there be anything else on i?

An Intrigued John :D
  8. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    That's a good idea, but it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the Husker theme.
  9. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
  10. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone who has pics or links to things that could go on our banner (Eric Crouch, Anakin, cheerleader (or volleyball player), Padme, blackshirt poster, Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, a football for Chewie to hold, etc - Please post pics and/or links!!! We need to get these pics to Adoniah so he can do our banner. I've been really slack about doing it - I'm sorry :(
  11. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    there are probably husker sites or some place with pictures of Anakin.......would we be allowed to alter them?
  12. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I think we're allowed to alter them as long as it isn't for profit. I haven't been able to find any husker sites with good pics.
  13. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm going to look, and if I find anything I will post it. :)
  14. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    thank you!

error: only 1 message blah blah blah [face_plain]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.