main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Banner thoughts

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Sebulba2179, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Now that we're officially official :D, we might consider designing our own forum banner (Kri). ;) There have been some ideas already about a squad of snowspeeders going up the Mount Washington Auto Road, or maybe one of those Coruscant monorail cars on the Cog Railway. At the first meet, we also discussed putting a Mon Cal cruiser in place of the sailing ship on the state flag. Squad of X-wings flying past the Old Man, bunch of snowtroopers on a White Mountain background...any other thoughts or ideas or opinions? Aaaaanybody?

As new as we are, this doesn't have to be immediate. We can take our time bouncing ideas around. It's just nice to be unique. :D

2. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Wedge and I were discussing that very thing on the trip home... with a few side trips thrown in for good measure...

One of the things we were thinking was having Tauntauns doing up the Mt. Washington Auto Road in winter.

I know we discussed other things as well, however, I can't think of them right at this moment... My brain is fried...

Jaded

3. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    I don't think anyone from another group will make the connection between NH and the road to Mt. Washington any more than any other road leading to any other snow covered mountain in any other state in the country. Just my thoughts...

4. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Hey Guys!

First off,I wanna congradulate you guys on becoming official.Can't wait to get both our groups together for a meet or 2.

Second(the reason I choose this thread),If your planning on adding a banner or even customizing your boards,you might wanna check out this thread.It explains pretty much everything you will need to know about doing it.

Once again,Congrats on becoming official and let me be the first to welcome you all to the FanForce family :D

MTFBWY!

5. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Thanks a bunch, Roy! :D We'll be sure to check it out!

6. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    I've started a banner... it has nothing to do with NH.... if you have images you'd like included please send them to me... I'll have the file ( and R2) with me at the meeting tomorrow. So far, it consists of the background: Echo Base's hangar
    Luke
    Leia
    R2D2
    The only reason there isn't more... I can't find decent pix of ANYONE on hoth. So if you want another character... send me the pic! All it needs to be is easy for me to remove the background... eh disregard that, just send it to me, and if it can't be done I'll tell ya!
    Kri

7. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    How about photoshopping a snow suit onto a picture of Sebulba? :p

P'raps a picture of Wedge from ESB would work. And/or a busted AT-AT. :D Or a well-known shot of Chewie encrusted in snow, you know the one?

8. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Here's a suggestion, there was this strange "sculpture" in a snow bank that looked exacly (and I mean absolutely the same)like the Old Man In the Mountain outside my school yesterday and a teacher took 3 or 4 pictures of it. I could try to borrow one of them when they get developed and bring it to the next meeting. I was thinking that we could put a couple of snowspeeders in the picture. Kriana, can it be done? What does everyone else think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.