main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bant and Garren's character's

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jek_Windu, Jul 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    I'm going to use these two for my fic but I have no idea what thier characters are. If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated :) .

2. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Have you ever read the JA series? Bant and Garen are Obi-Wan's best friends. What do you need to know about them? :)

3. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
    Not really, I read 1, 7, 8, and the last one. I need to know how they act, how they interact with Obi-Wan and Siri. Anything you know would be helpful though. Thanks for responding. :)

4. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Well, before anything else, I suggest that you read the JA series- awesome set of books. :D Okay, so obviously Bant and Garen (along with Reeft) and Obi-Wan' best friends. There was a thread here about Bant's (and Siri's) characters, I'll find it. Right Here

I'd suggest reading obi_ew's response in that thread for Bant, she's got the basic description down pat. Bant is extremely trusting, and she is willing to forgive. Though she is quite sensitive, reflecting her quiet and calm nature. She's a Mon Calamarian, so she loves the water, and her room is specially designed for her species. She loves to take Obi-Wan swimming in the Room of a Thousand Fountains. She hates to argue, and she always says what she feels.

Now Garen I don't know to much of him yet. He's a great friend to Obi-Wan. Fun loving and loyal. He's more assertive than Bant, yet very calm and quiet with the Jedi Masters. I don't know too much more right now, I'll just go dig through my books to see any more specific information I could give. :)

5. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
    Thanks!!! This really does help!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.