main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bantha. It's what's for dinner.

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Grand_Moff_Jawa, Jul 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aisincl

aisincl Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2004
    Let's continue this.

What the #$#$%$# is everyone eating in this universe? In AOTC, they go to some diner early on. I didn't see pancakes or nice omelettes. Looks pretty american to me.

Jabba's palace must serve some amazing buffets. I bet the guards and that rude "interpretor" droid get to stand at the front of the line.

In ESB, Luke has a TV dinner on dagobah. Lucky fool, he doesn't even touch the frozen fish sticks.

They must all be on Atkins, with the exception of Jabba and that Fish guy from TPM who leads the Gungans.

2. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    As for the milk. It's blue. Watto is blue. Do
    the math.

Man, Wuher's a demon with that Blend-O-Matic.

3. Wrath_Mania

Wrath_Mania Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Yoda wasn't a fan of the frozen fish sticks, was he? Just how did Luke get so big eating food of that kind?

4. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Luke should've lobbed the stew bowl back at him and yelled "I can see why you're so short eating food of this kind!"

Hey, Yoda would've refused to teach him and the galaxy would've fallen to the Dark Side, but it would've been a quality burn.

5. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Fish Sticks! That's great! I never thought about that
    before. Luke must have a microwave in that kit.

Watto in a blender :D Watto shakes, anyone?

6. Darth_Duby

Darth_Duby Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2004
    first of all ive always hoped that jawa juice involved a blender somehow. just sounds like fun.

what id like to know is what vader served for dinner in ESB. or at least what did HE eat? im assuming it'd have to be in liquid form and he'd use a straw or something. bantha smoothie maybe? also, were poor han and leia forced to eat/drink it to? maybe thats why han was screaming later on...

-duby

7. JediMasterChiefYoda

JediMasterChiefYoda Jedi Master star 3

Aug 8, 2003
    Maybe that was the tortue Luke felt. . . them eating food worse then his fish sticks AND what Master Yoda was feeding him.

8. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    They were having a delightful pot o'Hutt Stew, just like every other night. A Hutt gives a big supply of stew ingredients ya know.

And the blue milk... Rebo-juice? Maybe some delicious Twi'lek milk. Yum!

And what was Yoda making for Luke? What was that strange little candy bar Yoda took from Luke? Huh?!

9. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    You know what also tastes great and has a whole year-supply too? Rancor Ribs!!! [face_sick]

10. Anakin_Skywalker314

Anakin_Skywalker314 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2004
    It looked soupy... luke did use a large spoon... maybe Bantha Oatmeal... lol

11. PresidentKang

PresidentKang Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2004
    Hey, Yoda would've refused to teach him and the galaxy would've fallen to the Dark Side, but it would've been a quality burn.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA.

You know what? I think that would have been worth it.

12. swanarchy

swanarchy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2004
    He was eating Imperial corn puffs. free jawa toy inside. When eatin with milk and blue food coloring will change to all the colors of the rainbow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.