main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Bar-B-Que group gathering

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi all,
    Please let's get a head count of who and how many are coming to the BBq so we know how much food to make.
    Thanks

Marie +2-4 others ?

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
  3. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    HEY guys,

Heres the scoup on the BAR-B-Q thing, we need alot more stuff for this party/meeting, So if your coming to this thing please check the postings above to see what is needed for this and bring an item with you. Let Marie know what you are bringing and post it too so no one will bring the same thing as you do. There is a list right above this post to see what is needed OK, THANK YOU ALL.

OH HEY>>>>>

4. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    Marie: potatoe salad, ribs, also the Star Wars b-day cake!
    Eric: hot dogs, hamburgs
    Denise: chips & dips
    Darryl: Baked beans
    excuse me!
    Jamie: sodas
    Lisa: chocolate something
    Ross: sodas
    Kristopher : Ice and cups

And I might have a sidekick with me, but they have a habit of backing out at the last minute.

5. JediZRissa

JediZRissa Jedi Youngling

Feb 29, 2004
    Ron & Cathy, Mark & Linda, Lisa:
    We're teaming up on several things. 2 or 3 batches of fried rice; "Sith Food Cake," "Sithed eggs"

6. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    I can pretty much bring whatever else we need because of my dad's hookup so let me know what is left over that needs to be brought.

7. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    Hey guys!

I've been super busy with school and work since I got back to town, but I am definitely planning to go on Saturday. Any suggestions on what to bring? It looks like everything is covered, but what about a big salad or something?

8. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Sounds good to me. :)

9. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    Ok! I'll bring a few bottles of salad dressing, too - any requests?

10. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Great! yes we need some veggies in this meal...thanks

11. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Ok folks we could use maybe chili, cheese for cheese burgers and chili, cheese dogs?? I also have olives, some pickles, mayo, miracle whip, but no extra ketchup. Also, we are having birthday cake, but maybe a small water melon?? Anything left goes home with the pserson that brought it or leftovers can be devided to those who want them. Looking for a great time!!

Also, if anyone has one of those canopys that goes outside on the grass that might be handy if it is sunny
    Thanks,
    Marie

12. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Ok I think food looks pretty good, I believe that we are expecting 20-25 people...if you know how many in your party, please list your name and the number coming with you. Of course, we have stores near by if we need extras, but, I don't want to leave anyone out.

Okay so far:

1. We will be working on the website, with Jaimie showing folks how to enter info. on their interest groups content page.

2. Taking a group and individual pics in costume. Please either bring a disk or I will email the photos to you for your files.

3. Cooking, eating, laughing, etc.

4. Watching video of Clone Wars cartoon channel

5. Watching Jace's CGI clips that he has for the FF.

6. Finalizing chapter charter

Anymore items, please add to this list. This is not the meeting part, yet!!!

13. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Ooohh Blue Cheese, blue cheese....to go with the blue milk. Got anything else blue????

14. Gov_Jade

Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2003
    I am not bringing this but you were looking for blue things...blueberry muffins...

My 2 credits.

15. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Mach 5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [face_devil]

16. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Well, they do have blue but sheep in New Hampshire!!!

17. Gov_Jade

Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2003
    The Mach 5 was unnecessary...I understood...I just chose not to go there...so in the words of the tower "...that would be a negative Ghost Rider, that pattern is full."

18. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm bringing a red velvet devil's food cake. Can that be used for the birthday cake? Or having a couple of cakes is good for variety?

19. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    That's just fine, the b-day cake is ordered and paid for , but most people love devel's food or red velvet cake. We will be on a chocolate buzz. ymmm!!!

20. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay everything looks like it is pretty much in place folks for Sat. We are having such a menu:

Tantooweenies
    Bantha Burgers
    Dagobah crispy critters & swamp slime
    Dewback dairy slices for the burgers
    Sithed eggs
    Red Sith food cake
    blood sauce, entrail sauce & Jabba's tidbits
    Cantina Concoctions
    Hoth Hail
    Fried Darthomir Rice
    Boneless Rancor rib meat
    Breast of Mynock
    Doom Sea Scrub Brush Berries
    Yavin Salad
    Endor Forest Greens with Ewok Dressings

Ok this sounds like a game....everyone figure out what these really are and the one who gets the most correct, (after reading the posts about what people are brining) wins!!! I don't know what that will be but at least you are tops in figuring out this stuff!!!

We are honored to have Chef Eric presiding over the grills for us.

21. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    Not sure if it has been put up yet but could you PM me an addy or email it to xyber_hex@yahoo.com.
    Thank you.

22. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Ok most folks already know where my apt. is If you do not, please contact me privately either here or by email and I will give you addy and phone #'s. This way there is no private info. out there in cyberspace.

23. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    I might be attending, but it would only be for the meeting. I have something I have to film on Saturday. It'll be on television in a month or so, too, so I'll tell you about all that when it happens :). I THINK I will be attending, and I will probably bring my camera too. Don't totally count on me, though. Sometimes things just pop up on me :(.

~Neszis~

24. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Arron, we would love to have you come anytime when you can make it. I am sure we will have some food for you and we are having birthdays and cake during the meeting. So come if you can. We would love to hear what is going on first hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.