main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Barack Obama visits P-town 11/1/08

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Information can be found here.

2. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    You guys know you wanna go! We can go be a part of history and then have a SecksaySpookayPartay.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Spookay partay!!

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    sorry. not gonna make the rally of the party. having a bit of a i lost a contact and have to find some place to get some new ones since i am out kind of problem today.

5. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I didnt make it to the rally and I doubt I should go to the party. Having a bit of a "caught a nasty cold and have phlegm and a fever" day. Needless to say without my whip cracking very little got done on my house today. I managed to organize Juliens room and take a few naps. It took me all day to accomplish those few tasks. :p

Ugh, back to bed.

6. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Rest up and get better, we aren't holding it against you since you didn't grace us with your plague ridden corpse. :p

7. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I am feeling more human today. Egads that was awful. Went from sniffle to full fledged sinus thing in no time, and then miraculously started decongesting with no antibiotics. Big difference from when I was still smoking. Big difference. I am still tired and my eyes still burn, but I might just live. :p

8. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Anybody here about this? Supposedly this City Manager was asked to resign "because he was too loyal to his employees and because he made a last-minute decision to allow a campaign appearance by President-elect Barack Obama to be held on Union Avenue.

Are you kidding me? Sounds like P-town is stilling being run by the mob, if you ask me. Ri-frakkin-diculous. :rolleyes: