main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Barefoot Squadron - The Tahiri Veila Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Rew, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    I see your point. Maybe she could keep working for the Remnant and meet someone then?

2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Best bet if any I would assume.

3. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    I wonder if the next author to right about her will mention Riina again? Riina is still half of her mind after all.

4. Anakin Solo Reborn

Anakin Solo Reborn Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2013
    Tahiri is easily one of the greatest characters in all of Star Wars. She also has one of the toughest lives of any of the characters. I truly feel bad about her life thus far. They need do something to make her life turn around so she can have a happy ending. And I think the perfect way to do that would be to bring Anakin Solo back. Their relationship was the greatest in all of the books. I think we, the fans, need to do something to make that happen. For instance if you know how to make a petition to bring Anakin Solo back. I'm personally know good at any stuff like that. Or email the people who decide what way the stories go. Whether that be Del Rey books, or the authors, we need to do something. So come on lets get to work.

5. Anakin Solo Reborn

Sep 9, 2013
    Tahiri is easily one of the greatest characters in all of Star Wars. She also has one of the toughest lives of any of the characters. I truly feel bad about her life thus far. They need do something to make her life turn around so she can have a happy ending. And I think the perfect way to do that would be to bring Anakin Solo back. Their relationship was the greatest in all of the books. I think we, the fans, need to do something to make that happen. For instance if you know how to make a petition to bring Anakin Solo back. I'm personally know good at any stuff like that. Or email the people who decide what way the stories go. Whether that be Del Rey books, or the authors, we need to do something. So come on lets get to work.

6. Anakin Solo Reborn

Sep 9, 2013
    I would love to read that alternate ending as well. I personally wished they had used it instead of the ending they used. I'm still hoping they will find some way to bring Anakin Solo back. I think Tahiri really deserves a happy ending with her and Anakin. Her life has really sucked thus far.

7. Darth_Erebus

Darth_Erebus Jedi Master star 1

Aug 19, 2013
    Hi everyone, just registering my thoughts towards the lovely Tahiri. For me she's one of my favorite 'younger' Jedi, I mean the Jedi we've seen grow up from kids. I would love for her to get her own book and for it to, at least partly, explore the fact that she is half Yuzahn-Vong and her Riina personality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.