main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

barring non-banned users from games?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Axle-Starweilder, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    You've been perfectly clear, I just find myself and others disagreeing with your thought process.

However, when push comes to shove, you make the rules on the SWC, so I'm just wasting my breath. Regardless, thanks for discussing this with us, I do appreciate your being up front with us, that shows some character.

2. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    This message board is for discussion of StarWars. Anything that occurs ontop of that is a bonus for the userbase here, which includes the various games in certain forums. If the users can't get along in one of the games then the mods are perfectly entitled to withdraw that bonus.

Learn something from this experience - that participation, or furthering of drama is unacceptable, and will spoil things for other users.

3. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    While it is really convenient to have the Jedi Draft in the SWC why not get a proboard to do it? I know that means registering at another board but then that way you all could deal with any internal problems yourselves and it wouldn't become a headache for Strilo.

4. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    we've done that too. the fact of it all is, proboards just don't feel the same. it's much more of a traditional draft experience if it happens where it all began.

5. Kimball_Kinnison

Kimball_Kinnison Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2001
    1) The question in this thread has already been answered. Users can be told to avoid certain threads by moderators, if those users have been known to cause problems.
    2) The rest of this thread deals with a moderator complaint. You need to take it up with the moderator in question via PM, and if that fails we have a complaint process (see the sticky at the top of the forum) to further resolve it. If you have a complaint about a specific moderator's actions, you need to follow the process, not simply come to Comms.

Kimball Kinnison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.