main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Bars and Gambling (Songfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Raphire, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    The songfic is borrowing Just My Imagination from the Cranberries so they get all the credit I'm just extrapulating on their work.

Han mourning Anakin in his own way.

There was a game we used to play we would hit the town on Friday night stay in bed on till Sunday. We used to be so free. We were living for love we had. Living not for reality.

I remember taking you to the all the bars on courasaunt and Leia getting so mad at me because I got you got drunk and you were only six.

Just my imagination Just my imagination Just my imagination It was Just my imagination Just my imagination Just my imagination It was.

Now all I have of you is my memories and I have to use my imagination to think how you would have grown up. Probably like me. You were the one who was most like I used to be.

That was the time I used to pray I have always kept my faith in love best thing from the man above. The game I used to play I always put my cards upon the table. Never be said
    That I?d be unstable.

Gambling. You were my good luck; whenever you were there my fellow players were so distracted they always lost. And then you grew up and learned the force. If Luke ever found out I convinced you to use the force to see their cards, he?d kill me.

Just my imagination Just my imagination Just my imagination It was Just my imagination Just my imagination Just my imagination It was.

Now you?re gone and I will never see you again except in dreams.

There is a game I like to play I like to hit the town on Friday night stay in bed on till Sunday we?ll always be this free! We will be living for the love we have and not for reality

Now with you gone I get drunk and make a fool of myself without you to drag me out and take me home. Where I am surly, grouchy and no fun at all. Oh! Anakin why?d you have to go and die!

Not my imagination Not my imagination Not my imagination It was
    Not my imagination Not my imagination Not my imagination It was.

I?m stuck in reality I can?t be with you anymore. Leia says I can?t live like this any longer.
    So this is goodbye and this, my last drink, is to you.

2. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    Beautifully sad. :_|

Great songfic!

3. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
  4. Chico_Jedi

Chico_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2008
    Amazing songfic there! :) I was drawn by the title ( :p ) and expected something funny and mischievous, but this is just WOW!

Really well written! =D=

5. Raphire

Dec 19, 2008
    Sith_MayoThank You!

FrankieskywalkerThanks I think.

Chico_Jedi Thank You! I couldn't think of a catchy title so I just put what the song had in it. Thank you and thank you!

6. Raphire

Dec 19, 2008
    Readers?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.