main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Baseball trip - Please read

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Valhalla, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKchris

TKchris Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2008
    Sorry, i just realized i have a rafting trip on the 26th and 27th in Chattanooga. So i won't be attending. Thanks anyways for the ride TX, it is greatly appreciated.

2. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Ok looks like we've hit 19. We haven't heard back from Amanda and Jared yet but I'm sure we'll find that last person. I will contact them today to verify our reservation, Please everyone have your money at our meeting on the 14th and I can go ahead and get everything squared away.

Thanks

3. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Ok, ok, I'll be the hero. Geez. Count me in! And that makes 20, at least. BAM!!

I can't make the meeting on the 14th though. Thought we were doing meetings on Saturdays now? You people confuse me. I'll probably send it by way of pacervader. K? K.

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I miscounted Mondays so the meeting will be on the 21st, is that still good to get the money in? Also, are the kids $20 each as well? pv

5. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    Should be ok. Yes kids are 20 also.

6. TuskenHendrix

TuskenHendrix Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2008
    Amanda is going to be on the beeper that weekend so we will not be going.

7. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Bad news, we just found out T.J. is in a T-ball tourney that weekend. We will not be able to go afterall. Sorry guys.

8. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    OK, since we have dropped below the 20 we needed for the group picnic, I called today about other tickets. With the exception of a few single seats here and there, the better seats are sold out. The only thing left is the general admission on the lawn. Tickets are only $4 and it's a bring your own chair/blanket/seat sort of thing. The wife and I are still very interested in going and are willing to make the trip.

9. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    wow, supershaft. I don't think i'm gonna go and sit on the lawn. sorry guys, that just doesn't sound like how I want to spend a saturday night off. I love this club.

10. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    The "Club" has nothing to do with it. A club is only as good as it's members.

Sorry to hear you don't want to go. Anyone else want off the sinking ship?

11. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Well, ouch, the infield on the grass doesn't sound like too much fun. I think I'll stick around and spend as much time as I can with my girls. I hope whoever goes has fun.

12. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Val. You don't have to get upset. We chose not to go because TJ playing in a tee-ball tournament is a tad more important to us than the Miners. I believe we had already dropped below 20 with the Panda and Tusken not going. Does that make us bad club members? You may have directed that comment at Bubba, but your posts are read by others.

Now, Bower will probably text me in .3 sec after reading this and tell me I'm the weakest of the herd again.... and a baby. lol

13. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    If we have "supershafted" the club by not being as good as other members and are in some way bringing the club down I am sorry. Having kids involved in sports takes up alot of time and makes havoc of any schedule you try to plan. This tourny is a after season thing we did not know about till last minute and I posted as soon as I found out. Sorry if us not going has screwed everyones plans. (I dont think that is the case but by some of the posts it is seen that way I guess.) As far as the Miners thing goes the way I understood it we would have had to sit in the "lawn" area anyway since that is where they seat groups after having talked to people who have gone as a group. I think the $20 price tag attached is basicly for the discount perks off merchandise and food. $.02

14. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    Actually the $20 was for the buffet and sitting in the "clubhouse" to watch the game from what I was told. Either way its not worth the hassle of an argument or the hurt feelings that go along with it.

Hopefully someone else is going other me and the wife. If not, thats the way it goes.

15. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    Sorry but sitting in the grass doesn't sound to fun to me either. I'll have to drop out so I can spend some time with my wife and daughter.

16. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    Joe, I'm sorry this fell apart, I guess it's my fault.

17. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    i'm still in if i could get a ride from murray....*wink, wink* chris, lol.

LT out

18. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    I'm going to go. I hate baseball though, it's boring and no one punches anyone in the face.

19. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    it looks like i won't be making it PV, something has come up with the shire(SCA), thx

LT out

20. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    So no w not even my nephew is going.... When it rains it pours. But we at least picked up Wil. All in all looks like we came out ahead.

:) Just kidding

:) Maybe not

21. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    D@mN right you came out ahead! Rekanize

22. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    MINERS WON 1-0!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.