main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX BASEBALL!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by thx1067, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Even though I wasn't exactly peppy at the start of the whole thing I had fun. It became more fun when we weren't being shoved around by the Missions. I felt like a prize steer just being led around. Anyway, when we got to mingle with the people, especially the kids, that's when things livened up!!

It was great to meet new people (Hey Spencer!) and run across some old friends (Cassie and Rob, hey there!) It was a good time, guys. Couldn't have spent my friday evening any better.

2. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Hey all, sorry to have missed the baseball game. We had a death in the family and I had to go back home Wednesday night. I just got back into town yesterday.

Sounds like you guys had a blast, and yay for no rain!

Sandra

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    We're glad to have you back Sandra and I am truly sorry for your loss . . .

Take Care

John

4. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Hey little sister, let us know if you need anything...we are there for each other

5. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Sandra, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We're here for you whenever you need, my dear.

6. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Sandra

7. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    sandra, i don't know you, but i would like to give my condolences to your famliy. i am sorry for your loss. i just lost my uncle about a month ago. i know your pain. on a brighter note. the missions activity was good. i had a good time and being there for the kids. it was all about the kids and nothing else. it was good to see some of you guys again. lisa, marselles, rita, brent, and you too john. well enough talk. see ya! rob

8. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    just to get a couple of things straight. i guess i,m letting the darkside anakin talk. james just to let you know it wasn't you brother that john was blaming for the investigation seeing what the other gruop is doing therory. if you read between the lines he is talking about me, meaning "2nd time" see that is how i know it's me, frankly i don't remember a first time. maybe pete and larry, he is upset that me, chris, cassy, glenn, mark, matt, trevor james, and henry left fanforce and joined swssa not kicked out. i don't know what the deal is. no dis to fanforce or nothing, but it is one man's jealosy or hatred toward pete and anybody that is in swssa and the b.s. has gone on long enough. the " inner circle" of fanforce should'nt be that way. i thought that both swssa and saff took baby steps in working together for the kids at the missions game. suddenly it fell apart. it was for the kids and nothing else. the proceeds went to the saff childrens shelter. it was swssa's pleasure and honor supproting the kids and no thank you was said. wow that was real classy there. people forgive me for this, but somebody had to say something. the two groups could have still co existed but it is all about one man. as far as this is the last time the two groups working together goes, you are doing us a favor. i don't give a crap either way. i,m sure i,ll be getting a cuople of phone calls and bad rebuttles on the board. oh well! so again people forgive me. rob

9. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    First off, I thought Fanforce and SWSSA got along as well as we could have that night.

DO NOT accuse me of not giving thanks for SWSSA being there dude. Everyone from SWSSA that I talked to I PERSONALLY thanked for coming out. You want to ask around, be my guest. I have my differences with you guys, but I put it aside and made nice because that's just the right thing.

And jeez Rob, this wasn't about you dude. John WAS talking about James' post on your boards talking about how we stayed separated on different sides of the field. We were asked by the Missions to be on the 1st base side of the stadium. And as for the pictures, the lady who was taking the pictures is a friend of Brent and wanted to introduce us to her son, Spencer, who is very shy and has a hard time opening up to people. I don't think anyone from your group took the time to even acknowledge the young man.

What? We read your boards?! Yes we do, as you read ours, OBVIOUSLY. We just have the common decency to not post inflammatory rhetoric on it. Hey, as a matter of fact, we don't post anything on it. I guess you don't share the same discretion. I'm sorry we don't get along too, but Rob, you can't put this stuff on here man. If you have a personal beef with someone in our group, then send a personal message to them and air your differences that way. Show some respect to others. I would have thought you guys would have learned from my mistake.

Don't put this stuff on public forums again Rob. Please...with sugar on top. Just like we do on your forums, if you don't have anything nice or productive to say, then don't say anything. Let sleeping dogs lie, man.

10. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    look marcellous, i will let the sleeping dogs die when i,m done. i have nothing against anybody in fan force. i really thought that it was cool that the two groups coexisted for a change at the missions game. that was awesome. i,m not going to say anything bad on this post. but you said me and you don't get along, that's cool. i don't care either way. i do remember what you told me at the missions game when you were leaving. you said it would be the last time we saw each other. i said i,m sure we will see each other someday. do you remember that? humm! how can you say john was talking about james post on the swssa board about the missions game? i read his post and he didnt say anything bad. what that both groups were on diffrent sides of the bases? and when did john consider james his friend when to back stab him twice. i don't remember james and john being good friends, just that you guys took him out to eat in austin, but thats not my thing. i will stop already, now tell me marcellous have i said anything bad on the post? your right you guys don't post anything on our boards, thats fine. we are a small local group. where as fanforce is like well known nationally. so anybody post on there all the time. anyway dude i guess that's it. and so it is!

11. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    i don't know how to edit my posts, i,m not that literate with computers, but i just want to say to john that i am sorry for the posts i put about you. i was wrong to jump to conclusions and i aplogize for it. i hurt you in the worse way and i,m sorry. i know this won't heal your pain,but i,m sorry. i actually feel like crap still, but i hope things can get better. i apologize for my behavior. sincerely rob!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.