main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Basic Info for Silver Falls Meeting...PLEASE read!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MasterKeyan, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    hahaha, i wish i had a good photo editing program like that. I play with photos all the time...

2. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/supafun33/off_jedi2.jpg]
    Sorry Grumpy, but I'm gonna have to 1-up ya. ;)

3. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    ya know I was laughing my butt off when I saw what Kyle's saber was doing to Eric.... then I cried when I noticed that my head had been severed.... dadgummed Jedi!!!!

4. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004

You, sir, are evil..... EVIL!!! You know what? Now I am glad for Executive Order 66!!! :)

5. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Man !!! Bummer that I had to miss it. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. You have to give me more details.......and more pics. Who all came and what did you do and talk about.

MasterKeyan, thanks for hosting and organizing this event. You do the OFF proud !!

6. MasterKeyan

MasterKeyan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    You know what the funniest part is, no one knows exactly which one of us is responsible for the decapitation...it just goes to show....even the Jedi can have a rough day at the office...This has become my desktop, just because it's good for a quick grin...(sorry Bill...but you DID play the bad guy that day!:D )...Thanks to everyone for their kind words...this was my pleasure, and I had a GREAT time doing it, I onlt regret that we couldn't get everyone in the same place at the same time...hmmm....perhaps next time! MTFBWY all....

Keyan

7. XecoFreemoon

XecoFreemoon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2004
    [image=http://www.the-oubliette.net/images/video/OFF/r1.png]

I think .. while not "family photo" style, it the better of the group shots. So NYAH!!! And yes.. we ALL know how to photoshop lightsaber blades.

8. Quick2

Quick2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2006
    Photoshop the Saber blades......Yes I want to know how.. I have PhotoShop Elements 4.0. Will that program work? Great job on the editing. I am a young Padawan on that.. :) Allan (quick2)

9. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Photoshop Elements should work. There's a great tutorial here:
    http://theforce.net/fanfilms/postproduction/sabres/photoshopsabertutorial.mov

Hopefully that will work in Elements....

-Kyle

10. Quick2

Sep 14, 2006
    Kyle ..Thanks so much...will look at testing..Allan (quick2)

11. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Tutorials... HA!! n00bs

12. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004

Yeah yeah...... but I always play the bad - hey wait a minute, I am not the bad guy! I am a loyal servant of the legitimate government! It is you Jedi who are the bad guys! Outlaws and rebels, that is what you are!!!

But, I am glad that my decapitation brings about such joy to you, Master Keyan....

The only thing about that day that could have been better for me is not having my back problems. I certainly would have enjoyed myself more... and I would have showed up a lot sooner!

- Bill ( the gIMP )

13. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    :rolleyes:

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    yeah...you'll have to excuse brook ol pal ol buddy. He's just LIKE that 24/7 ;)

15. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    I love tutorials! When you are always confused like I am, tutorials are a good friend :)

16. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    :cool:

17. Quick2

Sep 14, 2006
    WOOT.. It worked ... Thanks again for the info on saber glow. My son thought it was the neatest thing. "does a Jedi dance" Peace , Allan (quick2)

18. XecoFreemoon

XecoFreemoon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2004
    Can't you say anything nice? Ever?

19. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Brook is just one of those people that you must humor in all circumstances. A roll of the eyes or a pat on the back. Either way that's how you accept who he is. :p

20. Quick2

Sep 14, 2006
    hmm... maybe a Jedi mind trick will help.. LOLOL..Peace Brooke. I am a noob when it comes to the Saber glow tutorial. :) Allan (quick2)

21. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    psssshhhhhhhhh to all you haters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.