main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bat Morphing

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Spero, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spero

Spero Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2002
    So I'm making this short comedy about a vampire who trys to blend in with the normal kids in highschool. Anyways, for one scene he's going to be talking about the first time he turned into a bat, and I pictured the flashback very Michael Bay/Jerry Bruckheimer-ish. BUT the problem is I don't have any bats at my disposale to film at will. This saturday I'm going to film me in front of a greeen screen, hopefully. If not, for sure next weekend. Though I want to put up the story board drawings either today or tomorrow. Anyways, what I'm asking all you, since I don't really have any 3D Programs to use or know anyone with them, if I were to put up the story board/footage of me, if you can morph me into a bat and have me fly off away from the camera. You wouldn't have to worry about compositing the footage or anything, I'm just asking if anyone could get the morphing/animating done. This is for a local film festivel coming out April 28, so I have time but please...any answers as soon as possible will be greatly appreciated.

2. BrentK7

BrentK7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    kinda thinking of something like this

3. Krapitino

Krapitino Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    I'd be happy to help.

4. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    You wouldn't have to worry about compositing the footage or anything, I'm just asking if anyone could get the morphing/animating done.

[face_laugh]

Morphing would take place most likely in a compositing package. Hope someone's out there what can do both.

M. Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.