main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV batman 5

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Luminara_Jade, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    oooooh, scary

2. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    scary and hairy. and maybe a little bit
    merry! <--just for good measure.

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Anybody seen To Kill A Mockingbird? Well the kid next door, Dill was his name, looks strangly like a very young Steve Buscemi.

4. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    why doesnt' he play scarecrow?

5. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I just thought of something. It makes sense... the multiple bad guys reasoning, but what about Batman, the original movie?!? That had 4 bad guys: The Joker, The Riddler, The Penguin, and Catwoman, and yet that was cool, and never in that movie do I think "They should have just stuck to one bad guy."

6. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    "Batman" is reborn. The upcoming superhero flick, which stars Christian Bale as a young Dark Knight/Bruce Wayne, officially has a name: "Batman Begins." It turns out those rumors about Warner Bros. dubbing the film "The Intimidation Game" were a sneaky attempt by the studio to throw rabid fans off the scent, says Variety. The Christopher Nolan-directed pic, which also stars Liam Neeson, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Katie Holmes, and Ken Watanabe, starts filming in March in London and Iceland. And for those still reeling from the costumed horror that was "Batman & Robin," don't fret. "Batman Begins" screenwriter David Goyer assures SciFiWire, "People will like it. No nipples. No codpieces."

7. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    I got the above info from MSN Entertainment News..... w00t.... I like Ken Watanabe....and Christian Bale... A LOT!!!!

8. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    yay! batman begins! yay!

9. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Batman Begins, thats the best title they could come up with? why not just call it. "Okay audience this is a movie about how a young Bruce Wayne began his career fighting crime dressed as a giant rodent and calling himself Batman." That way there could be no confusion.

I know that most of the world are idiots but us intelligent people could explain the more complicated titles to the idoits. So how about..

Batman: Genesis
    Batman : Provenance
    Dawn of the Batman (hmmm too close to Dawn of the Dead)
    Batman : Foundation (too Isimov-y?)

I might as well ask them to make a good movie too, BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man I crack myself up.

I know how about

The Dark Knight (yeah, thats the ticket)

Later in the theater, "Who is this guy? Where are the swords?"

10. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Batman 2: Electric Boogaloo
    Batman: The Two Towers
    A New Batman
    The Batman Strikes Back
    Return of the Batman
    A Phantom Batman
    Attack of the Batman
    Batman vs. Freddy
    Bat Masterson Man
    Batmanuel
    Bat Mitzvah Man
    Boys II Batman
    Batmanachevits...

Sorry, I digress...

11. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    On a more serious note, it would be cool if they called it something from the comics, like something to do with Detective Comics or something...

something

12. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    I would point out that they chose Batman Begins for the obvious alliteration making the title more catchy.....sort of like Batman Beyond..... but no matter what I said a certain cynic...who shall remain nameless.....will never accept anything I say about it.... I think the movie will rock....

oh, and if he wants to talk about GAY movie names started with X-Men 2: X-Men United.....

13. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    hey! i liked the xmen movies! they were coo.

14. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes X-Men united is a gay title but the movie was awesome. But seeing as there were five batman movies and only one was good I will be surprised if this one is any good either. However, since its an all new production maybe there is some hope. All I was saying is thast the title was lame, thats all.

15. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    fehw! ok then.

16. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    MORE EXCITING BATMAN NEWS WOOHOO!!!!!

Dark Knight Falls on Oldman

Gotham City is starting to look a lot like London. Not only is UK-born Christian Bale set to don a cowl and utility belt to play the lead in "Batman Begins," but now fellow countryman Gary Oldman has signed on to play stalwart cop Lt. James Gordon, says the Hollywood Reporter. Oldman is the newest member to join the ever-expanding Caped Crusader cast. Also on board are Michael Caine as Alfred, Liam Neeson as Bruce Wayne's mentor Ducard, Morgan Freeman as businessman Lucius Fox, Ken Watanabe as villain Ra's Al Ghul, and Katie Holmes as Rachel, a childhood friend of Wayne's. The Christopher Nolan-directed flick, which is currently filming in Iceland, is expected to hit screens in the summer of 2005.

I still want to know who is going to play The Scarecrow though.....hmmm.....but...yay, for Ken Watanabe as a bad guy!!!!! and yay, for Liam Neeson!!!! and yay, for Morgan Freeman!!!!!woohoo...and hotty hotty hot hot for Christian Bale!!!! awwooooo!!!!

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    You know who'd be better than Ken Watanabe?!?

Gedde Watanabe!

"Batman, YOU SO STUPID!"

18. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    "what´s happenin´, hot stuff?"

"Oh, sexy girlfriend!!!!!"

yeah....that would be funny!!!

"trust him, the donger knows!!!"

19. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    (no message)

20. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    the word is getting out about it...yay! now i read about batman 5 on msn. its already started filming in iceland and will be out summer 2005! woot!

21. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Woot? Don't you mean "shoot"?

22. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    !!! no! i dont!

23. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    WOOHOO!!! This movie is being directed by Christopher Nolan....you may know him from a little kick a** movie called Memento!!!! SOO exciting.....

24. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    hey! that is cool! i will have to rent memento to see it again...just cause you reminded me that its soooo cooool maaaaan.

25. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    yay! batman is soooo cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.