1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Batman: Knights Of War

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Obi-Wan21, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Scarecrow

"Indeed," said Phantasm just as he began to walk. The ghostly like individual motioned for Scarecrow to follow.
    "Not unless I am given one first or at the same time. To be safe, you understand hopefully." Phantasm seemed to be quite cautious, a trait that was expected.

"Alright," Scarecrow said. He lifted his hand to his mask, and lifted. The mask came off, revealing his matted down, brown hair and his rough facial details; his whole head covered in sweat. He wiped his forehead with his arm, and then said: "And now, your turn."

TAG: Darth_Elu

2. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I shall be gone for the weekend and will be back on the night of the 30th of April, however, until then....

nemisis has full control over Phantasm/Andrea.
  3. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

star 1
    OOC: Where'd everybody go?

D_N :cool:
  4. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Don't know, but I have returned and a post coming later tonight.
  5. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Phantasm IC:

Phantasm quietly watched as Scarecrow lifted his mask, showing his face. He looked him over silently, mentally shrugging it off. Men really weren't her thing anymore, she guessed he was alright though.

Soon enough he indicated that it was now her time to reveal.

"So it is."

Phantasm stopped and grasped the top of his mask and pulled it off...

Andrea IC:

...and when the mask came off it was like she could breathe again...but only for a brief second, if that. She gave a faint smile that was gone soon enough toward her new companion, using her hand to brush back some of her red hair behind her shoulders as some came forward when the mask went off. When Phantasm went to "sleep."

Levelling her blue eyes at him casually she asked a simple question.

"What do you think? Not something you'd much expect from a woman like me I bet."

Tag: Scarecrow
  6. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:

Carrie had been tempted to go. To walk away from the life of fighting crime and cape wearing...not that she wore a cape but it was more a figure of speech. She was a teen and yet she ran around in a costum...doing good for the world. Carrie shook her head. It was more to clear it but it was also an answer.

Robin spoke and twisted the mans arm behind his back. Carrie took a half step back. "Yes Robin." she said quietly.

She knew an oder when she heard one. Carrie was not to go with this man. Normally she might ask Batman why or argue about it being her life but she knew Robin was dead serious and he didn't know her joking manner as well as Bruce did...HAD. She had to remember that. Bruce and Batman were dead. Robin was all she had. And she would follow him wether he liked it or not.

Carrie's chin raised slightly and she stepped up next to Robin. "He is right. Go. You do not belong here." she said in her best bone chilling manner.

TAG-Robin,Chamelon
  7. DarthValorous Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: The Chameleon
    Dregs of Wayne Manor

In what seemed like the blink of an eye, the Chameleon found himself on the floor and Robin and Catgirl facing him down, cowering behind their beloved masks. He slowly lifted himself off of the ground, and dusted some dust off of his dark trenchcoat.

"He is right. Go. You do not belong here," the girl said in an aberrant tone.

The Chameleon shook his head. "It is not for you to decide who belongs where, young lady," he said. "You are making a wrong decision, I can assure you. But if you wish to throw your life away like a mere piece of garbage, that is your business. But I thank you for your time, and would like to give you a gift as a sign of my gratitude." The Chameleon reached inside of a concealed pocket in his coat and pulled out a photograph. It was a picture of his normal self shaking hands with Bruce Wayne. He reached it out for the girl to take. "If knowledge is what you crave, such as what happened to our friend there, then you truly have made a mistake."

After he finished speaking, he turned and walked away.

Tag: Robin, Catgirl
  8. master-of-les-pauls Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ic Batman

Location Wayne manor

Batman watched as it became clearer that Robin had well and truly lost his temper, he watched as Robin and Catgirl get into a struggle with this man, it was hard to make out from this distance just who had started it but Batman was almost certain it was Jason and now enough was enough Jason was close to blowing the only lead he might have and he could not allow that.

He strode out from behind the tree's he had been hiding behind and strode out with a purpose and when he came into distance he spoke

?ROBIN let him go? Batman said his voice quiet but full of steel

Tag Robin Carrie Chameleon
  9. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Sorry, real life's been hectic recently. I'll try to post more often.

IC: Havoc

Havoc came up on the remains of Wayne Manor. He walked through the crushed front gates. He looked at the carnage around him. It truly was saddening. He heard sounds of a scuffle and ran towards the ruins of the manor. As he neared the center of it, it's crumbling walls all around, he noticed Robin and... a girl standing over a man on the ground. Havoc decided to wait for something to happen, and stuck to the shadows.

However, his idea was shattered as Batman strode into view, telling Robin to stop what he was doing. Batman? All rumors said he was dead. This is interesting. Havoc thought to himself. He almost laughed, but restrained himself. He walked slowly towards the group of people. "So, Batman lives. That is a reassuring bit of knowledge." He stood several feet away, seeing how they would react.

TAG: Any
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.