main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Batman: Legend of the Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Reynar_Tedros, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    greyjedi125, Penguinator-176

Inside the abandoned warehouse that awaited the arrival of Mr. Freeze and the Red Hood was a small stage in the back of the room. The only thing in the vicinity was a hat rack, and the troubling part about this particular hat rack was the hat that rested on it. It was a bright purple fedora with a green feather sticking out of it. The rest of the area was completely vacant, no chairs, tables, or work benches that may have been left when the warehouse was shut down. Just a stage?

?And a black leather chair. With Two-Face sitting in it. He had his right foot resting on his left thigh, bobbing it up and down while he flipped his coin in his right hand. He looked at the two villains that had entered, and saw Harley waiting outside, just as he had ordered.

?Welcome,? Two-Face said, his voice low, scratchy, and menacing. ?Have a seat.? He motioned to the empty warehouse, and continued to flip his coin.

Tag: Red Hood, Mr. Freeze

[b]-Jeb-[/b]

[i]"I'm sure,"[/i] Nightwing grunted painfully. He lifted his hand away from his hurt shoulder and pointed with two fingers down to where the cluster of evil-doers stood. [i]"Something about.. a warehouse,"[/i] he spoke with an oblivious expression and a slight pant. His awareness had now fully returned to him. [i]".. plan B?"[/i] he said with a boyish smirk.

Huntress rolled her eyes, trying her best to keep a smile from creeping to her face. Dick could be so darn adventurous sometimes.

?Plan B is to get you back to the Clocktower,? Huntress said. She rested Nightwing on her shoulder and wrapped her right arm tightly around his waist. ?Hold on tight.? With her free hand, she reached for her grapple gun, aimed, and shot up. She looked into Nightwing?s eyes as they rose to a Gotham rooftop. ?I really hope you?re not planning on doing anything stupid.?

[b]Tag: Nightwing[/b]

[hr]

[b]Livi-Wan, Twinky_Stryder[/b]

Fortunately, Oracle had not been injured by the nefarious Bane?s attack on her, or rather, her wheelchair. Now the challenge was to decide their next course of action, and to find out why Bane had wanted those Central Processing Units.

But all that had to be put on hold, for outside of the hideout?s window, Huntress and Nightwing could be seen, ascending in the clock tower?s direction.

[b]Tag: Batgirl, Oracle[/b]

[hr]

[b]Zedd-Vega[/b]

[i]"So what did you need me for? I don't throw my muscle around anymore, Cobblepot. So unless it's wetwork,"[/i] Croc paused thinking that the man who resembled an aquatic bird would've probably chuckled at her remark about something being "wet". Instead, to prevent her from throwing the fat buzzard into the ice-filled fountain that greatly resembled, well, an iceberg, she shot him a vicious glare, one that usually stopped someone in their tracks or in their sentence. Wilma left it at that.

?Oh my dear, I can?t help but postulate that once you hear my offer, you will be most enticed,? the Penguin said, nibbling on the cigarette that ungainly hung from between his thin lips. ?It involves our rebellious rodent. The Batman.?

[b]Tag: Killer Croc[/b]

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Red Hood

Hobbs Bay, Gotham City, Abandonned Warehouse

The Red Hood took a long appraising look at the surroundings. The empty warehouse made it easier to take note of certain structural details. As for the colorful hat on the hat rack, it definitely did not go unnotice. Red Hood's only reaction was to stop and stare at it momentarily, almost as if he were a tourist regarding some outlandish attraction.

Of course, there was no way he could miss the STAGE. As If that wasn't a DEAD give away.

The Red Hood stopped at a fair distance and crossed his arms over his chest as he regarded Two-Face upon his Lazy-Boy Leather Chair. Or maybe it was one of those Vintage Post Modern Replicas, he really could'nt care less.

?Welcome,? Two-Face said, his voice low, scratchy, and menacing. ?Have a seat.? He motioned to the empty warehouse, and continued to flip his coin.

The Red Hood looked around the empty warehouse, then shrugged. With a hand he gestured, declining the offer, then folded his arms again. His posture did look casual enough. The Red Hood made as if he were working a kink out of his neck muscles as he patiently waited for whatever came next, although he had a fairly good idea as to who would be hosting the main event.

Tag: Reynar, Penguinator

3. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Oracle

Oracle turned from Batgil as she noticed a shadow move across the floor. She turned herself around and saw Nightwing and Huntress coming towards them.
    "Batgirl, open the window." She said.
    She moved back a bit to give them space to stand. She looked the two of them up and down, noting Nightwing's shoulder.
    "What happened?" She asked, attempting to stop herself from sounding too sharp. She wasn't too found of Huntress at times, and if something she had done got Dick hurt then that would just be something to add to the list of things to dislike..

TAG: Batgirl, Nightwing, Reynar

4. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Jonathan Crane a.k.a. Scarecrow
    ~Clock Tower - Gotham City~

The big hand hit the twelve at the exact same time as the little hand; it was midnight. The time seemed appropriate for the feeling in Gotham; lunatics were all over, screams could be heard from blocks away...fear was in the air. Scarecrow - Crane had just come out of the nearest alley where he slipped into his infamous uniform - loved the feeling.

The master of fear, with all his "attachments", including his fear spray, attached to his outfit, approached the clock tower. There was not one single person within a one-hundred foot radius, so he walked unspotted. Once he arrived at the entrance, he opened the door slowly, decreasing the creaking noise it made. Once inside, Scarecrow let the door close slowly behind him, and he silently crept forward. There were no lights on within the building, that he could see, making it easier for him to move around unseen.

Scarecrow had no idea what was in store for him; he had no idea who the Huntress was, or what she was capable of doing. All he knew was that, once he found her, whether through the use of his toxins, his martial arts ability, or a combination of both, she was done for and Crane would be a couple hundred grand richer. But first...he had to find her.

TAG: Reynar_Tedros

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Onyz
    Rooftop of uh..Hunger?

Onyx simple smiled as she heard Batman laugh. Good. He needed it. She was in a relaxed pose, as she waited for him to respond to her previous question. His response wasnt long in comming.

"I know of a place...where we can go...costumes and all. But, it's not the kind of place millionaires frequent with their beautiful dates..."

Onyx leaned over, and traced a finger over his armored suit. "Hmmm. Sounds just fine to me. I dont think I would qualify as one of those arm warmers anyway." She laughed softly, as she did a small flip, backing up abit. She put both hands on her hips. "So..guess that means we're staying in gear. Fine by me. So, big boy, lead the way. A girl's gotta eat, you know."

Onyx waited for Bats to lead the way.

TAG: Batman

6. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Mr. Freeze
    Hobbs Bay

Freeze was getting annoyed.

First the car was trashed. Then the gangs began shooting, and finally Harley Quinn had shown up. As if that wasn't enough, Two-Face seemed to be working for the Joker. Freeze was actually disappointed in Two-Face; he'd thought him an intellectual.

"Games..." he muttered.

Freeze lowered his gun. The Joker was tolerable, in short bursts. At least he wasn't an arrogant socialite like the Penguin.

"Two-Face. Always a pleasure."

Tag: Red Hood, Two Face

7. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Croc

Iceberg Lounge, Gotham City

The big words never caught Croc's ears, but when she heard the name of her most hated enemy, a guttural growl bellowed forth from her throat. Oh how she would love to sink her claws deep within the neck of the meddling bat and his bird-boy blunderer. She stood as tall as she could, even for a woman of her height, and looked down on the Penguin. "Batman... if it involves Batman, I may be persuaded to hear what you have to say." Croc sat down at one of the nearby tables and crossed her legs in a womanly manner, her reptilian tail sticking out the back, waving back and forth in anticipation.

"Spit it out, Pengie. I'm a very busy woman," Wilma only grinned, revealing her viciously sharp teeth. With her clawed fingers drumming on the table, she ushered the tuxedoed bird-man to have a seat with her and elaborate on his plans.

TAG: Penguin

8. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    [IC] Nightwing
    Central Gotham, Near the Clocktower
    "... figured as much. I'm not big on healing quickly.", uttered Grayson as Helena revealed her true ideas considering "Plan B". It was a bid odd seeing the Huntress being so kind, even to him. She had a mean reputation for being excessively cold-blooded, sooner killing on sight then take a more... detective approach like he and the rest of the Dark Knights normally did. He grunted as she wrapped her arm around his beaten waist and hoisted him up. It'd been a while since he felt so useless. He didn't like it.

"I really hope you?re not planning on doing anything stupid."

"Heh.. you know me, Huntress...", he began as they made their climb across the city skyline. "Stupid and I.. we just gel."

Soon enough they'd been within meters of their destination, although considering the position he was in, he still didn't know in what condition Barbara and Cass had been in while he left on his nightly prowl. He could here Barbara's disgruntled voice as the large floor-to-cieling window swung ajar and he and Huntress casually flew in. When he finally managed step off of Helena, turn around and get a good look, he couldn't believe it. Gone. Everything. And Oracle? Batgirl at her side. They didn't look too happy.

"Barbara!", he jumped, "... what's going on?"

Dick frantically looked around at the hideout. All was askew, and Cass stood away, obviously roughed up some. He waved his arms, hurting himself as he agitated his own wounds. "Ugh..", he paused.

"... is everything ok? What happened?", he sat back, leaning on the wall near Oracle's wheelchair.

[TAG] Reynar, Livi-Wan, Twinky, darth_nemesis

9. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: I'm going to be away for three days, starting tomorrow (Wednesday to Saturday) so if you could all treat Batgirl as an NPC or something and not do anything too drastic with her I'd be very grateful. Many thanks in advance and I'll see you all on Sunday!

Livi

10. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: Will do, Livi. :)

11. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: I'm finally back, so here's the long overdue post. It might not be worth such a long wait, but I guess you'll just have to live with it. :p

IC VENTRILOQUIST & SCARFACE:

"What's the rush?"

Wesker stopped in his tracks, and both he and Scarface turned to face the origin of the voice. The voice matched the body - flowing red hair, a skin-tight, one-piece green suit that looked like it was made of leaves, and slightly green-tinted skin - Poison Ivy.

"Well, hello tuts," Scarface said, pushing up the brim of his hat. "If it isn't the plant lady."

Wesker looked nervous. "Um, Mr. Scarface, I -"

"Shutup, dummy!" Scarface barked at the man. The puppet turned its attention back to Ivy.

"Howsabout finding us a ride, and maybe you could come with us?"

"Mr. Scarface, I don't think -"

"I said shutup!" Scarface barked.

Arnold had heard stories about Ivy. She'd manipulate people with her pheromones, and then discard them like trash. He didn't want Scarface to enter into this hastily.

Scarface, however, wasn't really thinking about that. He never had any cute sidekick before, and Ivy was easy on the eyes.

"So, tuts, what'll it be?" Scarface asked the femme fatale.

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, anyone

D_N :cool:

12. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Oracle

Babs turned herself ot hat she was facing Dick.
    "I'm fine, and so is Batgirl. We just had a....visitor. It was Bane. He threw me to the side and Batgirl jumped him. Unfortunately this wasn't enough and he got away with the nmajority of my system." She said, gesturing to the room. "I haven't had a chance yet to salvage what I can, but who hired Bane and how he found me here I don't yet know. Right now my priority is reconnecting the com network." She glanced at Dick's face.
    "What happened to you? Was there alot of trouble?" She asked, trying to not let her concern show so much.

TAG: Nightwing.

13. Randy1012

Randy1012 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2007
    Robin
    Wayne Manor

At first, Tim didn't notice what had happened. He laughed quietly at Alfred's comment, and after a moment had turned to say something in response. Instead of Alfred's kind face, however, Tim was greeted by the sight of the Wayne family's longtime butler going slack and collapsing to the floor in a boneless heap.

He stared at Alfred for a second before casting his eyes up, time seemingly coming to a slow crawl as his gaze drifted from Alfred's unconscious form, across his shadow-darkened carpet, and over the silhouette of Alfred's attacker. His eyes widened as they finally fell upon the sight of Hush, and as he stared into the barrel of the villain's gun, they narrowed.

Tim quietly closed the hardcover he had been reading, had carried with him from his bed as he got up and started to pace his room. The title had been forgotten; all Tim needed to know about it was whether or not it would knock Hush's gun out of his hand.

In a flash, the young man moved, diving into a somersault as he hurled the book like a Frisbee, its trajectory carrying it towards Hush's gunhand. First, get out of the line of fire, he thought as he somersaulted away from the window. After that, get Alfred to safety.

And after that...

Well, Tim was still working on that one.

TAG: Reynar

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Onyz
    On the Rooftop - WAITING!...

Onyx sighed. This was getting tiresome. Perhaps she she tuck Batman into bed instead. He was, not himself. And that was worrysome. Was it simply him, or something else going on here in Gotham? She she had been gone awhile, she had no way of telling.

But, she did know something was very wrong.

But she waited, to see if he would get it together and they would move on. The Comish had long gone now. And she either wanted to go eat..or perhaps, take a closer view of what was going on in Gotham.

She took a seat on the ledge, and waited for Bats to get it together, and get moving. She looked about, wondering where the Batmobile was located. He had a caller. Might be time to use.

TAG: Batman .. anyone else...

15. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006

The Red Hood looked around the empty warehouse, then shrugged. With a hand he gestured, declining the offer, then folded his arms again. His posture did look casual enough. The Red Hood made as if he were working a kink out of his neck muscles as he patiently waited for whatever came next, although he had a fairly good idea as to who would be hosting the main event.

Freeze lowered his gun. The Joker was tolerable, in short bursts. At least he wasn't an arrogant socialite like the Penguin.

"Two-Face. Always a pleasure," the cold villain said.

?Half of me wishes I could say the same about you,? Two-Face responded, looking at his coin as if talking to himself.

[b]darth_nemisis[/b]

Scarecrow had no idea what was in store for him; he had no idea who the Huntress was, or what she was capable of doing. All he knew was that, once he found her, whether through the use of his toxins, his martial arts ability, or a combination of both, she was done for and Crane would be a couple hundred grand richer. But first...he had to find her.

Soon, several voices became audible to the Scarecrow. The source wasn?t far from his location, as the voices could be heard just around the corner.

[b]Tag: Scarecrow[/b]

[hr]

[b]Darph_Nader[/b]

Poison Ivy watched the quarrel between Wesker and Scarface, and found herself fighting the urge to strangle both of them. Their feud was becoming irritating, and she wanted to put a stop to it.

[i]"So, tuts, what'll it be?"[/i] Scarface asked the femme fatale.

Poison Ivy walked up to Scarface, slowly and seductively, and ran her finger along the dummy?s chin. ?I want you, Scarface,? she said softly. ?You have certain? talents that my employer requires. Certain talents that are necessary to accomplish our goal.? Ivy leaned forward and whispered into Scarface?s ear. ?Kill the Batman.?

[b]Tag: The Ventriloquist / Scarface[/b]

[hr]

[b]Zedd-Vega[/b]

[i]"Batman... if it involves Batman, I may be persuaded to hear what you have to say."[/i] Croc sat down at one of the nearby tables and crossed her legs in a womanly manner, her reptilian tail sticking out the back, waving back and forth in anticipation.

[i]"Spit it out, Pengie. I'm a very busy woman,"[/i] Wilma only grinned, revealing her viciously sharp teeth. With her clawed fingers drumming on the table, she ushered the tuxedoed bird-man to have a seat with her and elaborate on his plans.

The Penguin grinned and waddled over to the loveseat, sitting down beside Croc. ?You know, Wilma, you and I aren?t so different. The Batman is a nuisance to both of us, an incommodious piece of garbage that needs disposing. My men are deplorable when it comes to matters like the Bat, which is why I am requesting your service. You will receive payment, a generous amount, I might add. You get to eradicate the Bat and receive payment for your efforts. A win-win situation, it seems, no??

[b]Tag: Killer Croc[/b]

[hr]

[b]Randy1012[/b]

Hush watched as the boy's eyes widened as they fell upon the sight of his silhouette in the doorway, and as he stared into the barrel of the villain's gun, they narrowed.

The boy quietly closed the hardcover he had been reading, had carried with him from his bed as he got up and started to pace his room.

Hush pulled the hammer of his pistol down, and started to squeeze the trigger. But in a flash, the young man moved, diving into a somersault as he hurled the book like a Frisbee, its trajectory carrying it towards Hush's gunhand. The tactic had worked, and the gun flew from the coated villain's hand.

Now all he had to use were his hands. And he wasn't too bad with those either.

[b]Tag: Robin[/b]

16. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: MASTERPRENN has dropped out of the game due to time constraints. Therefore I will take control of Batman for the time being.

[b]IC: Batman[/b]
    [i]GCPD Rooftop; Gotham City[/i]

Onyx leaned over, and traced a finger over Batman's armored suit. [i]"Hmmm. Sounds just fine to me. I dont think I would qualify as one of those arm warmers anyway."[/i] She laughed softly, as she did a small flip, backing up abit. She put both hands on her hips. [i]"So..guess that means we're staying in gear. Fine by me. So, big boy, lead the way. A girl's gotta eat, you know."[/i]

"And a hero has to do his or her job," Batman shot back, his expression remaining stoic and emotionless. It was his defining trait. No one person could understand what was going through his mind just by glancing at his visage. It was what separated him from everyone else. What made him who he was.

"I'm hitting the abandoned theme park on the north side and finding the Joker. Follow me or not, it's your choice." Without waiting for a reply, Batman pulled out his grapple gun and shot up, rising into Gotham's night sky.

[b]Tag: Ktala[/b]

17. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Red Hood

Hobbs Bay, Gotham City, Abandonned Warehouse

The Red Hood looked about and worked some kinks out of his neck as he listened to the introductory conversation.

Harley Quinn was no where to be seen, which was a highly suspicious fact as far as he was concerned. Yeah, he was going to act casual. But he was not letting his guard down, not even for a second.

The Red Hood took note as Mr.Freeze lowered his gun.

"Two-Face. Always a pleasure," the cold villain said. The Red Hood said nothing, since he felt differently.

?Half of me wishes I could say the same about you,? Two-Face responded, looking at his coin as if talking to himself.

"And all of me wishes you'd get on with this little slumber party. Either that, or stop wasting our time."

Red Hood's helmetted voice came out sounding alot like a petulant Luke Skywalker. Of course, he did this on purpose. The Red Hood tapped his feet impatiently for effect, as he listened for any other sounds that may betray another presence within the warehouse, on the stage or up on the rafters.

He certainly had not agreed to come here to be ignored, and right now he was completely reconsidering his course of action. This was quickly turning out to be a mistake.

"I don't have half the time for these games." he added for good measure. All the while, his hands reached deeper inside his armoured jacket.

This whole thing was clearly a set up. But any trap could be made to work both ways.

Tag: Reynar_Tedros, Penguinator

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Onyx
    Abandoned Theme Park;Noth Side - Gotham City

Onyx had just spoken to Batman, giving a small quip about 'A girl has gotta eat..' and all, when suddenly she felt his demenaor change suddenly.

"And a hero has to do his or her job," Batman shot back, his expression remaining stoic and emotionless.

Onyx didnt react, but simply stared at him. What in Gotham was THAT about? True, Bats could be moody, but that was darnright RUDE. He continued briskly.

"I'm hitting the abandoned theme park on the north side and finding the Joker. Follow me or not, it's your choice." Without waiting for a reply, Batman pulled out his grapple gun and shot up, rising into Gotham's night sky.

"CHEAPSKATE!" Onyx stated as she watched him for a moment. If he was giving off strange body reading before, he had all but gone off the chat now. He HAD been the one to ask for help. As he dissapeared upwards, she flicked on of her tiny trackers on him. He was acting far to strange for her likes. Following him, in his current state of mind would be dangerious. But that didnt mean she was simply going to stay behind.

She wondered what made HIM think the Joker would be at the abandonded theme park. Yeah, it did sound like sometplace he would take a liking to. But it was too easy. FAR too easy. And too simple for Battys to fall for. So, what was up? With a soft grunt, Onyx launched herself skywards. Bats wasnt the ONLY person around with neat toys, but she perfered a more subtle approach. Especially if they were dealing with the Joker. Luckily, Jokster didnt know much about her. She swung herself upwards, onto the next ledge, then using her claws, moved up to her next launch point. Nice thing about such a crowded city. Plenty of ledges, wires and rooftops to dance the night away on. Onyx moved gracefully about, using her skill from the monistary as she made her way to the park. She kept a tab on her tracker as well.

Once there, she would move slow, and carefully check for traps and triggers, before she entered the place. Joker was WELL known for his deadly pranks, and she was not in the mood for his sick toys. Once there, she began to extend out her consciousness, looking for other life signs within the park.

Oh, what a fun night.

Tag:Batman

19. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    IC THE VENTRILOQUIST & SCARFACE:

As Ivy's fingers stroked the dummy's chin, Scarface grinned - as much as he could, anyway.

"I want you, Scarface," she said softly.

Wesker looked away, almost appalled by the woman's actions. Scarface, however, was in ecstasy. She looked so soft....

"Yeah?" Scarface said through his chuckles.

"You have certain... talents that my employer requires. Certain talents that are necessary to accomplish our goal."

She leaned in close to Scarface, whispering in his ear "Kill the Batman." Her voice licked at Scarface's ear, the dummy savoring every word. But when he heard Batman, he chuckled once again.

"Mr. Scarface- ?" Wesker tried to get Scarface to pay attention to him.

"Shutup, ya friggin' dummy!" Scarface shouted at Scarface, his wooden frame shuddering. As he turned back to Ivy, his demeanor softened again.

"Kill the Gatman, huh?" Scarface's voice trailed off. He scratched the back of his head, staring off into space.

"Your employer's not that maniac in gandages, is he?"

Wesker stirred uneasily. He didn't feel right around Ivy. If Scarface said something to upset Ivy, she probably wouldn't mind knocking off the two of them.

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, anyone

D_N :cool:

20. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Scarecrow
    ~Clock Tower - Gotham City~

Scarecrow crept forward, keeping his senses tuned to his surroundings. In his general vicinity, there was no light at all, since he had moved into the shadows; that's where he intended to stay.

He suddenly stopped as he heard something. It was very faint; he could tell they were voices, but he could not make out what they were saying. Scarecrow continued towards the corner, trying to be even less audible than before. When he got to the edge, he made sure his toxins were ready, and peered around the corner in hopes of finding the just who was making those voices...

TAG: Reynar_Tedros

21. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Mr. Freeze

Freeze frowned.

"Under normal circumstances, I'd enjoy your cunning wordplay, but tonight has not been normal. So let's cut to the chase: why are we here tonight, and why is it important that we see you?"

Freeze was very cross indeed. His car was wrecked - and he liked that car - and he'd had quite enough trouble to last a few weeks.

Tag: Red Hood, Two-Face

OOC: Sorry about the short post, I'll make up for it later.

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: since Im not getting a response...

Onyx
    Abandoned Theme Park;Noth Side - Gotham City

Onyx moved slowly, carefully checking for traps and triggers, before she entered the place. Joker was WELL known for his deadly pranks, and she was not in the mood for his sick toys. Once there, she began to extend out her consciousness, looking for other life signs within the park.

She moved slowly, and carefully. If the Joker was here...he would set traps for the bat. And more than likely, they would be up high. Roosting, just like the bat liked to travel. But ground was dangerious too. She would have to try and opt for a more middle ground, as she walked. Like a skilled tightrope walker, she made her way carefully around the area, searching. She had not heard anything from Batty, so she checked to see where her 'little friend' was located.

She moved, hiding in within a darkened area, as she waited to hear anything from her sensors.

TAG: ANY

Tag: Batman

23. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: I know I'm late folks, I apologize. I'll get an update posted as soon as I can.

24. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006

"And all of me wishes you'd get on with this little slumber party. Either that, or stop wasting our time," the Red Hood demanded. "I don't have half the time for these games."

"Under normal circumstances, I'd enjoy your cunning wordplay,? Mr. Freeze added in, ?but tonight has not been normal. So let's cut to the chase: why are we here tonight, and why is it important that we see you?"

Just then, a resounding creak echoed throughout the room, and then the slam of the front door. Bane, the gigantic and lethal assassin, entered carrying two Central Processing Units. He passed Freeze and Red Hood without a hint of awareness at their presence, and set the CPUs on the stage before Two-Face. Without a word, he exited the warehouse once more.

Two-Face continued to flip his coin. ?While we?re waiting for the others to get here, I?ll tell you what?s going on here.? He stopped flipping the coin, catching it in the palm of his right hand and putting it in the interior pocket of his jacket. ?While you were in Arkham Asylum, the rest of us were plotting. Myself, Bane, Poison Ivy, Hush, Penguin, Riddler, Zsasz, everyone who wasn?t stuck in Arkham was here, planning our takeover of Gotham City. I don?t have to tell you that this city is ours for the taking. There?s just one little obstacle that stands in our way. With all of us united, we will bring down the Batman, and put an end to his legacy. Of course, if you choose to decline??

Two-Face flipped his coin, and frowned at the result. ??you won?t have to worry about anything.?

[b]darth_nemisis[/b]

Scarecrow crept forward, keeping his senses tuned to his surroundings. In his general vicinity, there was no light at all, since he had moved into the shadows; that's where he intended to stay.

He suddenly stopped as he heard something. It was very faint; he could tell they were voices, but he could not make out what they were saying. Scarecrow continued towards the corner, trying to be even less audible than before. When he got to the edge, he made sure his toxins were ready, and peered around the corner in hopes of finding the just who was making those voices...

And sure enough, the four heroes known as Oracle, Batgirl, Huntress, and Nightwing were standing in a room, oblivious to his presence in their vicinity.

[b]Tag: Scarecrow[/b]

[hr]

[b]Darph_Nader[/b]

[i]"Kill the Gatman, huh?"[/i] Scarface's voice trailed off. He scratched the back of his head, staring off into space. [i]"Your employer's not that maniac in gandages, is he?"[/i]

?Oh no,? Ivy said, shaking her head slightly. ?My employer has much? higher ambitions.?

She paused for a moment. ?So what?ll it be, [i]tuts[/i]??

[b]Tag: The Ventriloquist / Scarface[/b]

[hr]

[b]Ktala[/b]

Batman was certain that Onyx was close by. He crept silently through the broken down entrance of the abandoned theme park. On either side of him were giant, rusted machines in the shapes of trumpeters, undoubtedly former attractions to the park. They were surely inoperable now.

And as soon as that thought crossed Batman?s mind, it was shot down. The machines instantly started playing, the raucous sound of their artificial trumpets blaring throughout the vicinity. Batman brought his hands to his ears and looked around to find the one he was sure was responsible for this act.

Seconds later, bullet holes pierced the heads of the trumpeters, and the sound began to slur and fade, until finally it became nonexistent.

?I always hated their music,? a high pitched, psychotic voice said from behind. Batman knew who it was before he turned around.

The Joker?s eyes widened. ?Ah! Gasp!? He brought his hands to his mouth. ?Is it really? Could it be? The [i]Batman[/i] has paid his old pal a visit? I wonder if he brought flowers??

?Cut the act, Joker,? Batman said, holding his right hand up slightly beside his waist, signaling to Onyx not to take the Clown Prince down just yet. ?Your vacation?s ov

25. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    [/b]Mr. Freeze[/b]
    Warehouse, Hobbs Bay

A full takeover of Gotham, and Batman out of the picture...Victor had to admit, it was appealing. But working with Hush and Zsasz was anything but. Hush was the madman behind the last attempt to remove the Dark Knight from his position. That hadn't worked, so if Hush was to be relied upon for planning...

Then there was Zsasz. Another madman, this one clinically so, Zsasz was a walking death toll. Those marks on his body were like the notches on a gun, and Freeze despised the man. He was, in essence, an attack dog. You turned him loose in the hopes that he'd take down whatever threat you were facing, and then you tried to get him back on the leash.

"And you trust the others - you trust us - enough to let us in on this?" asked Freeze.

"Your plan is mad to begin with, but feasible. If we all attack him in turn, he will crumble and fall. But what about the aftermath? Whatever you've got the others in on, it's nothing more than a tentative truce, and that means that after the Knight's fallen, we become a pack of rabid jackals." continued Freeze.

"So what's in it for us? What will keep this peace steady?"

Tag: Two-Face, Red Hood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.